GOD IS BIGGER THAN THE BOOGIE MAN

GOD IS BIGGER THAN THE BOOGIE MAN
HE'S BIGGER THAN GODZILLA OR THE MONSTERS ON TV

but is he bigger than ARMAGEDDON

Are they trying to make me scared of god?

Is it working?

A big part of christianity is fear mongering t bh, what with the whole "you'll go to hell" thing.

he's also fictive

I remember this episode.
It's not "fear mongering", at least in this case.
A vegetable was scared of a monster he saw from a movie, and to comfort him, some other vegetable was telling him that God was bigger than the monster.
So there ya go.

Is he bigger than Allah?
Choose your words carefully.

Fun factoid, "Allah" is just the generic Arabic word for "god." In my shitty home country there was a big hoohah about Christians using the word "Allah" during Arabic-language services. What the fuck else were they supposed to use lel

Well I've heard "Fear of God" is a one of the many virtues.

Thats a good chunk of why i have a guilt complex over everything and hate religion. That type of indoctrination can fuck you up.

Well sort of Traditionally you were supposed to view God with reverence and respect with some healthy fear mixed in. The idea that you should act like God is your super best friend is a relatively new idea.

Is Allah (piss be upon him) bigger than the holy murder/k/ube?

SALUTO CUBIM NECIS

careful you'll trigger Sup Forumsmblr with that pic

Reminds me of when Muslims freaked out and arrested a teacher for naming a stuffed animal Muhammad after the children voted for it.

The very same Muslims that name their own sons Muhammad more than any other single name.

Trigger /k/uck detected
I'm sure it was just the triggered pun tho

Is God a big guy?

They should open themselves to the Saints Browning and Kalashnikov, use the holy Hoppes No. 9, and repeat the chant of the great Hickok45 "life is good."

Only through the holy murder/k/ube do we find ourselves in our purest state, with fangs to fight off the wicked broodmothers sending halfbreed demons of odd coloured hair upon us.

AVE

Well, seeing as Allah is "Satan", as in the "best deceiver", and God kicked Satan's ass...

Yes. Yes he is.

At least the boogie man, Godzilla, and the monsters on TV exist.

think again you trash herbs

>bigger than godzilla
Bullshit

When god fails, Rider gives me hope.

4 u

He's a big God.

IF

My Gods are older and bigger than yours.

It looks like the borg cube but with guns

Allah and god are the same and satan is beating gods chaste bitchass into the dirt as we speak

>implying having godzilla and martian invaders IRL wouldnt be awsome as fuck

lol no
the god of Abraham is very different from the god of Mohammed

The act alot alike, especially in the old testament. Use sll the mental gymnastics you want but gods a dick

>implying Christianity isn't just one of those cults except it went mainstream
Catholics believe the bread and wine consumed at mass truly does become the flesh and blood of Christ, making it ritualized cannibalism.

Sometimes I feel like Lovecraft in Brooklyn.

I don't know, Godzilla is pretty big

But is he bigger than Bane?

Jesus Christ, how terrifying.

For you.