Besides Kevin and Sarah, did the kids of the cul-de-sac really hate the Eds?

Besides Kevin and Sarah, did the kids of the cul-de-sac really hate the Eds?

Rolf hated Eddy.

I don't think Jimmy was too fond of them.

Naz
>Too cool and nice to really hate them, but recognized when they were being dicks
Johnny
>Too naive/stupid to hate anybody
Rolf
>Who the fuck knows with that guy
Jimmy
>Thinks whatever Sarah tells him to think and since she hated the Eds (except Double D, but that crush was infrequent at best)
The Kankers
>They clearly didn't hate the Eds but enjoyed torturing them with their, uh, "love".

Though the finale movie clearly had all the kids hating the Eds until the end, so there.

>They clearly didn't hate the Eds but enjoyed torturing them with their, uh, "love".

There were a couple of times where they straight-up bullied the Eds.

Remember, this show is basically from the perspective of kids, so everything's exaggerated. From the size of jawbreakers or the cul-de-sac, to the emotions they felt. Often, what was seen as monumental to them wasn't as big or bad as it was made out to be.

With this in mind, I could only imagine the Kankers and Kevin and actively hostile to the Eds. Everyone else had, at worst, temporary spats. If they really hated them, they wouldn't keep going to their scams.

Or maybe, just maybe, we're a bunch of grown-ass men making autistic and harebrained fanon about why a comedy show would have a reason to repeat itself. The cast of any number of sitcoms would be summarily shunned/fired/arrested for the behavior they exhibit, if we're going by real-life.

The rest of the kids were pretty neutral.

They would be more friendly to the Eds if they didn't try to scam them all the time.

As a kid I always kinda felt bad for Edd and Ed because I felt without Eddy they'd probably get along with the rest of the kids just fine

Of course! What are you? A dork sympathizer from the DIDL?

I recall a lot of instances where everyone seemed to either avoid them or act annoyed when they were around. But sometimes they were nicer to them.

They were usually wearily of the Eds but on most occasion accepted them until they did something fucking stupid or they went and took their money from one of their schemes.

Though Kevin was really the only one shown to constantly hate the Eds while Sarah had a crush on Edd. The Kanker sisters had obvious pre-teen/early teen crushes on the boys but in most cases they tended to bully them as they probably saw them easy pickings.

I sorta remember the hate as a follow the leader mentality. If Kevin or Sarah were upset the other kids would follow.
The few instances where Kevin and Sarah weren't around the other kids would be okay with the Eds

they didn't really care unless a scam went down

Nobody really hated Double D. There were a few times where Kevin engaged in friendly conversation with him if Eddy wasn't around.

Kevin really only hated Eddy. Infact most of the hate was directed to either all of them as a whole, or just Eddy.

Let's say Danny fucked up and ownership was left with CN who decided to reboot it, but give complete leeway.

HOw could it be done to not suck?

I would say Rolf and Johnny had the best relationship towards the Eds.Rolf employed them in a few episodes to work on his farm. He only got furious with them when they disrespected his culture (no one knew a thing though about his homeland). Johnny enjoyed the scams when they were fun like the cruise ship episode.

They were usually fine with Double D in his own and even tolerated Ed, but everybody hated the fuck outta Eddy. And since Eddy led the group, the other two got that same hate most of the time.

What's this? An image for DORKS?

Kankers are imitating their mother, its the reason why in the Kanker Burger episode they go from very friendly to a trio of bitches, their mother married multiple times so its not hard to imagine a scenario where a fat trailer trash lives on alimony because she keeps abusing her husbands in the same way the Kankers wish to do with the Eds

They actually do, i can't remember any specific episodes but i do remember scenes where Eddy wasn't around and the other two got along pretty well, the kids seem to find Ed funny and double D is a legit nice guy who would help any of them

It will really depend on the people working on it, if they are all smug nu-males you can expect changes in the characterization, otherwise fart jokes ala TTG

>Thinks whatever Sarah tells him to think and since she hated the Eds (except Double D...)
You're forgetting that he DESPISED Double D because of Sarah's crush on him.
He also hated Eddy given the conclusion of the friendship day episode.