Sup Forums BTFO BY SPICS hahha

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT Sup Forums BTFO

>tfw your favourite green froggie meme is named a HISPANIC NAME

Pepe is a nickname for Jose. Any Hispanic can tell you that.
>"lul wuut, dat make no sense, I thought Pepe wuz WHITE SUPREMACY and SHEIT!"

Jose comes from the Italian name Joseppe. The nickname in Italian for Joseppe is eppe (Pronounced ep + pe). This translated to Spanish inversely as Pepe.

>Sup Forums worships M E X I C O
>M E X I C O HAS ALREADY WON THE MEME WAR

Get shit on burgers and EUROpoors

We MEME LORDS NOW

Pepe is eternal, he is, always was, and always will be. He was Pepe when he created the universe. This occurred long before there were any Mexicans, or humans.

>>tfw your favourite green froggie meme is named a HISPANIC NAME

And yet, he's still somehow a nazi racist, eh?

The point is your favourite little mascot turns out to be a creation of the GLORIOUS MEXICANS

>All Spanish names are mexican names

You realize there's a country in Europe that has Spanish names? It's called SPAIN dumbass. Not all hispanics are automatically brown you fucking liberal retard.

Fuck off you brown mexican fuckhead. You fuckers need to stop thinking you're the only hispanic country in the world with your shitty aztec genetics

Anyone identifying with the current America or Europe would feel offended. Turns out, the current America and Europe is anti-white, so..

lellelelel

>butthurt butt is butthurt

Still want to believe it's white? BTFO, can't deny the truth that a few thousand miles south of you people are named PEPE, and they are HISPANICS.

>cry more faggoat

Trying to explain Spain to rape babies is like trying to teach a nigger not to steal. Just doesn't work.

Hispanic isn't a fucking race you faggot.

I fucking hate you mestizo fucks trying to turn hispanic into a race of brown people.

You brown motherfuckers will never be spanish. YOU FUCKERS ARE NOT SPANISH

YOU FUCKERS ARE INDIAN
DIRY FILTHY INDIANS

TOTO
TOTO
TOTO
MESTIZO BASTARD

What are you talking about? I love Mexicans. Mexican food is delicious.

butthurt whites trying to save themselves from the truth.

Admit it, you worship a spic frog

Cuck, giving up so quick? I knew white men were this weak.

MESTIZO

YOU ARE NOT SPANISH

YOU ARE TOTO

TOTO

sage

>Jose comes from the Italian name Joseppe. The nickname in Italian for Joseppe is eppe (Pronounced ep + pe).
Are you retarded?

Are you?

his name is pee pee poo poo pepe is just his nickname

(lol he doesn't even know his own historical name significance, but a random burger/taco knows)

kys, you are a disgrace to your people. Go take a fucking language history class, cuck

But his real name is kek

"muh hispanic term" huur duurr

every single time hahaha, get over it, faggot, murricans came up with it, not us.

Nice try CTR. Praise Kek

wtf is this inmense shitpost
aslo pepe comes from Jose
Jose = Jesus
Pepe is a prophet

It's "Giuseppe" you nigger

Hey FUCKING AUTIST, NOBODY SPEAKS YOUR THIRD WORLD LANGUAGE TO KNOW HOW YOU NAME YOUR FUCKING RAPE BABIES EXACTLY WITH CORRECT SPELLING FUCK

What's bad about that? I have had lots of fun on KIK and Skype with Sup Forums bears who worship my twink irish body.

Fuck off nigger shill

>need to stop thinking you're the only hispanic country in the world with your shitty aztec genetics
So... Do you realize most of illegal immigrants are from others hispanic countries?