Justin has gone full circle and is now fighting against women's rights because women's rights are haram

Justin has gone full circle and is now fighting against women's rights because women's rights are haram

en.cijnews.com/?p=46210

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/steel-beam-donated-world-trade-center-gander-1.3752699
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Prime Minister visited on Monday, September 12, 2016 the Ottawa Mosque to greet the Canadian Muslim community on the occasion of Eid al-Adha,
Is it me or this guy spends his life in mosques.

It's just not you

Also on Sunday he decided to skip all 9/11 memorials

All western nu-politicians are puppets being bought off by Saudis and Israelis.

Jesus christ, and to think that a friend from childhood lives in Canada. Poor guy

there weren't any 9/11 memorials...

Wow, she's got such a pretty smile

Sadly that the guy next to her is dressed as a ninja so we can't see his.

>German humour

not bad for once

It's just you.

reading what he actually said is disgusting to me

Seriously.

Burka fever confirmed.

traitor

You know, I used to like politics. Still do I think, but unfortunately I just can't do it anymore. I actually don't read Canadian news anymore, because getting furious that often just isn't good for you.

It's why I'm here. The american election is entertaining, and totally meaningless to me. It doesn't matter what the fuck happens, it's all foreign to me.

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/steel-beam-donated-world-trade-center-gander-1.3752699

Guess Newfoundland is too white for him.

Felt the same way about Brexit

Yeah Canadian politics is so fucking boring.

Sounds like you need to take a break. I have to leave Sup Forums once in a while just to do a general reset. The burden of knowledge can drive one crazy, especially when it's stuff you can't change.

Trump getting elected will have a massive ripple effect around the world, though. Canada would definitely go back to a conservative form of government, as they emulate whatever we are doing.

wow. You really summed it up.

>We are a place that has figured out that diversity can be a source of strength not just a source of weakness and as I look at this beautiful room with the sisters upstairs, everyone here, the diversity.
>We have just within this mosque, within this Islamic community, within the Muslim community in Canada, the diversity across our country, as we all know, can and must be, an opportunity for us to grow, to challenge ourselves, to improve and to create a stronger more peaceful society.
diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity diversity

Or maybe, they'll kill themselves like other trannies.

>“I think in Canada we should go beyond tolerance, being tolerant is accepting some people, but you don’t want to be too bothered, but you have to have an openness, comprehension, understanding, and this is what do we are aiming for, this is what we see every day when we see diverse communities enriched by their communities. This is what they have to aim for.

No, that's not it.

I could talk at length honestly. I used to read the parliamentary transcripts daily and followed it very closely, but it's just garbage all the way. I would never call it boring.

One thing I noticed was that no matter what day it was, you could guarantee that a certain kind of bill was somewhere in the process of getting passed. I'll just dump it the whole thing here, cause sometimes my angry articles got published in local crappy papers where no one reads them anyway. And I usually actually provide solutions too, because I'm not totally overcome by cynical assholery yet.

>National Seal Products Day, Latin American Heritage Month, ALS Month, National Appreciation Day, National Perinatal Bereavement Awareness Day, Leif Erickson Day and National Sickle Cell Awareness Day. Bills that would make each of the listed days or months officially recognized are all currently in the various stages of the process toward receiving royal assent and becoming law.

>Our politicians have a downright addiction, and all parties suffer from it, with the possible exception of the Green Party. Obtaining an accurate fix on precisely how many of
these "awareness" days, weeks, and months we have on the books is a tricky endeavour. Individual provinces are also creating them, and some of these observational periods transcend borders, such as Black History Month.

>However, a rough indicator is available. Reading the most recently available parliamentary transcripts at the time of writing had our MP's giving speeches about: National Volunteer Week, Oral Health Month, and National Wildlife Week. Two days before that, they gave speeches regarding Daffodil Month and International Day of Pink.

(Ah forget greentext, that just fucks it up)

Do we elect our representatives to debate whether or not Leif Erikson only deserves one day of special recognition or does that Viking warrant a whole week? Or to enshrine National Seal Product Day in our calendars? Is it the government’s job to advertise products? Should national Tim Horton's day be next? And what of National Perinatal Bereavement Awareness Day? Do we really need to separate infant death memorial days into 15 week intervals? Why not make an awareness day encompass all infant deaths and be done with it?

It's all a huge waste of time and serves no purpose other than keeping calendar manufacturers on their toes. Luckily, there's a solution that will both stop our MP's and Senators from wasting time, and still enable us to churn out day after day for every cause that pops up. We have an amazing youth organization in existence that is perfect for this situation. Canada Youth Parliament consists of high school students that meet up once a year and are allowed into their provincial legislature for a weekend when the building is empty, and they have a mock session and debate fake issues.

These youths would like nothing more than to have the opportunity to debate real laws. So let them. Give them a list of causes, such as Seal Products, let them do the research, let them draft the bill, let them debate it, and even let them pick the day it will fall on. The real House of Commons doesn't even need to be involved. Send the bill that they come up with directly to the Governor General, and if it looks good, it will receive Royal Assent.

Drop acid and watch and watch Hillary or Donald Speak. One is top kek (but also a lizard person), the other is cool as fug (and the hope for humanity).

Essentially this. Canadians do not think for themselves. They have no identity or ability to act on their own.

I don't know about that. I can barely handle marijuana. Like, it's bad. I think anything harder than that would kill me.

Hey you noticed the Canadian emulation thing too. Surprising for an American, or maybe not. I see a lot of that too, like black lives matter here. There is actually so little black people in this country, an Indian lives matter movement would make more sense,(which we sort of have, but it's not as fuckwitted as BLM) but the cool americans do it, so we need to block bridges too.

Luckily it's mostly liberals fighting with eachother these days. Conservatives don't leave their house to march, so BLM has to pick fights with gay pride parades.

And they are calling the O'Leary a Canadian Trump now, because we simultaneously sit back and mock "le dumb americans" but try to wear their baggy clothes like they are our cool older brother.

That was a good one to watch. Don't know what I'll do after the american election is over. Maybe the other user is right and I'll be able to deal with canadian politics again.

Jesus christ Aaron looks like shit lately

I will never get the push to be more secular (something I support) with the coupling of cocksucking Islam. It makes no fucking sense. All the Abrahmaic religious are backward and superstitious but Islam is by far the worst and to over look all the horrible shit it does because you're "inclusive" is some hypocritical bullshit.

>It makes no fucking sense

Welcome to the current year, home of virtue signalling

Thank you, Canada for making my president look masculine, albeit sill a nigger.

Nice digits.

A recurring theme with leftist thinking among commoners in regards to this is that eventually Islamic women living in the western world will "rise up" and go back to the Islamic world to overthrow the men and secularize.

This is coupled with the leftist belief in cultural relativism, which when applied to religion assumes that all faiths were created inherently good and that it was people who manipulated and corrupted them (sometimes using the corruption of the catholic church or the crusades as an example).

They seem to think that left leaning values can be mixed with the culture, because their idea of "culture" is simply eating different food and having an accent.

There's still the Austrian election on December 4