Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/news/cnn/
twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_Plague_of_1518
youtube.com/watch?v=nURY8SBhwCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck me you lot are retarded

confirmed

I guess the Hillary camp kept it a secret for a full day. Smoking gun just released the coroners report via torrent

be it

bump

She's alive
unfortunatly
Saged

Sauce?

Obama 3rd term?

Link pls. Nice digits btw.

I cant believe she's dead . I mean martin was yelling at her just yesterday

LOL, CNN cut the online channel stream.
Too soon, like 23 hours after the fact?
Fuck CNN
I think they jumped the gun or something.
Original vid is totally wiped now.
Sabo/badselfeater called it

>88
>44
>66
Look at all those dubs.
KEK WILLS IT

Huff Po had a stream up for like 15 minutes. I never bothered to see where they were streaming from, but it was a youtube vid. She's dead.
huffingtonpost.com/news/cnn/

>biting on shitty baits

Its real turn on CNN

Pepe-oh killed the criminal star

This one is well done.

This one is not.

That had to have been pre-recorded.
Smoking Gun torrented doc say's she died yesterday at 1:43pm Eastern.
Does smoking gun usually use torrents? Why no article. The coroner's report is legit, no doubt.
How do you convert a pdf to jpeg in gimp or paint?

I meant for the torrent for the coroners report, I can't find it on the smoking gun. Is it up online anywhere?

dubs says hillary is dead

Can confirm. Its on the front page, absolutely nowhere. I mean come on. At least dont put in the Trump suspends camp, he wouldnt do that.

Just take a screenshot and post it

Yeah Clinton News Network are scrambling, get your shit together user

That's a lot of feet.

The Dark Gods wish it so.

She actually did, it's being covered up:

twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105

Bill Clinton is also dying, she probably had sex with him and got infected with full blown AIDS, Lol.

>This one is not.
fuck you man. mine can be used any day after 4pm eastern. I'm aware of it's faults, but I still have the gimp file, so I can improve
anything other than the bottom right date and extra space in the name that sticks out?
The res is also too high.
Maybe a fake desktop, so it looks like a screen grab?

Btw, Hillary was not cursed, despite being among the Satanist Jew circle of the Elites, because she is non-Jewish, and therefore a beast who served the Jews, as far as the Jews give a fuck. No doubt the Jewish Elites have cures for all the ailments we fear and worry about all our lives. But such cures are not for filthy cattle, no matter how much they serve their "Jewish Gods," quit draconian indeed.

IF SHE ISNT DEAD ALREADY, SHE WONT MAKE IT PAST MIDNIGHT

>it's

Holy shit I just checked and it's real, I thought you guys were fucking around like usual but fuck, it's true. What's going to happen now?

Im guessing shes in a coma. She looked like a ragdoll the other day.

Obviously we're not fucking around, have been 100% right on literally everything for fucking months

if I get repeating digits then kek has taken control of Chelsea and she has poisoned her mother

Rollin', in hopes that that murderous cunt dies RIGHT FUCKIN' NAH!

If ever there was a pepkek mystic force, I call on it now. I spent one whole minute finding this offering, Lord of meme magic.

DNC puts forward a new candidate. It'll be Biden.

ANOTHER SHOAH

If you're in a coma you have a pulse, pretty sure doctors are not so retarded that they wouldn't check your vital signs to see if you're living or not. Even brain dead people who have become nothing more than"vegetables" are still biologically alive and have a pulse.

Hillary was not cured*

fug, got kek on my mind.

>If ever there was a pepkek mystic force, I call on it now.
Forgive my moment of doubt, Lordlordlord. Please make aforementioned desire material.

The bitch will live to 96

Our powers are stronger faggot, no she wont. Get off our nutsack,

This BSE shit is really fucking cancerous. Fuck off to reddit and youtube people. I would direct you to /x/ but those poor autists did nothing wrong.
OR AT LEAST KEEP YOUR FUCKING GAME TO YOUR MARKED THREADS SO I CAN FILTER YOUR SHIT.

REMINDER: IF HILLARY DIES BEFORE THE ELECTION, THE OFFICIAL STORY WILL BE POISON BY RUSSIAN AGENTS AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL PLACE THE BLAME AT TRUMP'S FEET IN AN ATTEMPT TO DENY HIM HIS CHANCE AT BEING ELECTED.

Civil war is coming.

check 'em
Satan wouldn't let his favorite cunt die before the big event

fake and gay

If single digits, OP is a faggo and Hillary is alive

Sorry, but the bitch is a goyess, not part of the Satanic Jewish tribe of serpents. She wasn't cured and now the worthless Satanist bitch is fucking dead.

Hillary must die so that Kek can materialize in the physical world

STFU, Poland. The BSE stuff is defo Sup Forums related, and it's an American thing, so fuck off and make me some borscht or whatever the fuck you people do

oh

haha lol epic comeback bro

>reddit

He could have maintained plausible deniability by, well, not being on Putin's dick so much.

She's 68

Bro he didnt even get digits you pleb fuck.
(You)

Fuck you. You got my hopes up you faggot
SAGE this shit into oblivion.

*was.

weeddude.badselfeater.teeth

>all those foot fetish tabs
fugg

praise kek

demrifnoc

>nation reacts mourns

no

Get a life

pmub

fake

KEK has spoken. All these gets can't lie.
HILL IS KILL and BAD THINGS ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN
Praise KEK, and his prophet is PEPE
Praise KEK

>Get a life
classic, minimalist
But you are here too

LORE OF KEK

[1:1] In the beginning when KEK created the heavens and the earth,
[1:2] the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from KEK swept over the face of the waters.
[1:3] Then KEK said, "Let there be MEME MAGIC"; and there was light.
[1:4] And KEK saw that the light was good; and KEK separated the light from the darkness.
[1:5] KEK called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night.
And there was evening and there was morning, the first meme.

-BANE- Element:Fire

BANE: Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

BANE symbolizes the primordial power of darkness out of which creation itself was wrought
BANE is KEK and KEK is BANE

Creation and Destruction are sometimes one in the same.
When Creation came, nothingness was Destroyed

-PEPE- Element:Water

PEPE symbolizes The Ultimate Truth no matter how much it hurts
PEPE is seen as The Messenger and the Bringer of Light
PEPE is KEK and KEK is PEPE

Pepe the Messenger works through the God Emporer Trump
The force of PEPE is so strong within Trump that he is often confused for the MESSENGER himself.

PEPE: 'I sacrifice Newfag blood in the name of KEK, by triggering them. Praise KEK.'
'Build me an army in the name of KEK, an army of trolls', so sayeth PEPE

-WOJAK-Element:Air

Remember that feel
WOJAK is KEK and KEK is WOJAK

KEK:Earth

Exodus 8:1–4This is what the great LORD KEK says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.

-METAPHYSICS-

You may be thinking "Meme magic is just a joke no one takes this shit seriously" and you're right. You're also wrong. The power of Meme magic is the same as the power of Moloch and pagan rituals and religious imagery.

It projects a desire on the world and that desire is felt by all human consciousness. The repetition and specific rituals or symbols are to hone to message, to make it consistent and clear from noise. Think about the "dancing plague"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_Plague_of_1518

There was no reason for this to happen but it did. It was a subconscious reaction to a meme. At the time the "meme" was dancing. It held power.

The NWO and worshipers of Moloch don't REALLY think their god exists (At least not all of them) they do these rituals and events and bohemian grove because they think it's funny and it's a good way to network for global elites. A few of them know that it is a meme. It holds power through the use of repeated symbols, Pentagrams, Goat heads, Harvest. Where they fail is that they've codified their rules to the point where deviation from prescribed rituals becomes noise rather than signal. That's why they have to have elaborate events with crazy costumes. They made material sacrifice part of the ritual.

This is where Kek comes in. Kek is different. Our mechanism was humor to start. Who remembers getting Oprah to say shit on TV or calling into stations with memes? These were the first forays into meme magic.

STOP TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS!!!

Once a few anons decided/discovered the "repeating digits" idea it spread like wild fire. Doubles have power because we DECIDED they did. Our symbolism is a from because it was funny. It's a loop, one or two coincidences fed into the concept and became real retroactively.

Their power is complexity, ours is in sheer numbers. We will win because it is easier and funnier to feed Kek than Moloch.

The more who want the more will roll the more will get. Thus MEME Magic was born; thought action. So sayeth the holy scriptures of KEK.

The only power Christianity ever had was meme power - controlling the information that swayed the people who control the support and weapons. Jesus never reached down and plucked your enemies out of the battlefield. Yahweh never came down and reorganized a society on his own to benefit a people.

It has always been information and weapons - the only thing that ever changed anything for mankind. Just as the sword once upgraded to guns and missiles, so too has the pulpit and the church proclamations been updated to internet memes.

Jesus has real power. You pray to him and live your life by God's commands (sometimes) because your thoughts have power. And they were mostly thoughts given to you by someone else. Memes, brother, memes.

That being said - of course Kek is real. And it's one of the most powerful gods we have right now, perhaps the only one who is strong enough to defeat Allah.

Praise Kek.

>gag me
Is that you, Cindy Larper?

Our BANE who doth reside in KEK,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in KEK.
Give us this meme our daily thread,
and forgive us our denbts,
as we also have forgiven our denbtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

The KEK is my light; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in dank memes
He leadeth me beside the still normies.
He restoreth my soul
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his meme's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of normies
I shall fear no Triggering
For Kek is the truth
And is the protector of thy feels
Forever and ever
Memen

>. Doubles have power because we DECIDED they did.
true

channeled belief bequeaths power

She is a demon and demon possess. Anyone participating in satanism is cursed

interesting analysis would you like to write for mmmrkt.wordpress.com

I don't believe you, no articles are popping up for me.

Dubs have been soaking up our sacred attribution for years now. It was just a matter of connecting them to a familiar image, a common word, and an ancient god.
I believe it's 100 percent possible that we MAY be onto something here.

Praise KEK.

The sticky would maker this thread seem like an IV drip in comparison.
youtube.com/watch?v=nURY8SBhwCU