Leafs, would you vote for Kevin O'Leary for Prime Minister?

Kevin O'Leary may run for the leader of the Canadian Party of Canada. Fellow leafs would you vote for him?

>based
>Trump Supporter

Is he Trump Lite? How do we get him to win? Would he even be the best option for us?

globalnews.ca/news/2930761/plane-talk-kevin-oleary-on-trump-self-esteem-and-a-conservative-leadership-run/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/02/29/donald-trump-will-be-president-and-stocks-will-rally-oleary.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Canadian Party of Canada
wat

Conservative.. whoops

cnbc.com/2016/02/29/donald-trump-will-be-president-and-stocks-will-rally-oleary.html

the biggest problem with O'leary is that on a good day, he's maybe one tenth as charismatic as Trump.

O'leary would have major problems appealing to undecided voters if he tried to go head to head with Prime minister current year.

Well, it seems there are some Canadians left in Canada, so why not?

Tl;dr on the man? I don't follow leaf politics except for strategic insight.

Business man, good with money. Is a "judge" for a TV show called Shark Tank where contestants bring in their "million dollar ideas" and if its liked, the investors back it. He has a reputation for being hard on that show I guess.

The problem with him is that said. I dont see him appealing to young voters at all as long as mr. Lmao is keeping his promise.

Anything politics related or is he going in like Trump aiming directly for the highest office?

Fuck no.

He would make it harder to vote against the Liberal party, I'd really rather not

Please

nah, voted trudeau

Maybe for the leader of the conservative party of ontario. He knows how to tear into that butch dyke commie.

I'd vote for him if he'd cut off all diplomatic, economic and military ties with Israel.

no

He hasn't decided weather he wants to run for the Conservative Leader. He said that he wants to see if anyone shares ideals with him before running for it. He is going for Prime Minister if that answers your question. He has a strong business background and said he would focus on the economy.

My only problem with him is his immigration stances so far. He hasn't stated any policies so far so its all based off of what information he gives and speculation.

Honestly I'm not even sure I would vote for him myself until I saw his stances. Immigration is a big issue for me and based off of what he has said I probably wont.

Discount Trump

Noooope.

I wouldn't go that far. He is very relaxed on immigration and thinks that we should let in immigrants who disagree with Canadian values.

Irish are jews m8.

Good value

What happened to this board? He's your only option to kick out that shitbird Trudeau.

Maxime Bernier is better I think

What are his qualifications?

What is his stance on the military, immigration, arctic.

He or Kellie Leitch will probably end up winning.

see
He has a lib-tier immigration policy I believe. He is more socially liberal I think, but I could be wrong..

I can't find stances on any of the potential leaders.

Conservative Party Leader Election is on May 17th.

No he isn't Trump lite dumbass, Trump is a populist and O Leary is a globalist shill.

More of a realist than Trudeau.
I'd vote for O'Leary.

Possibly, I usually vote lib. it would depend on the others running for pm

He's a joke. An actual nobody with a failure of a fund who gets off on his fake meanie personality. Not even a proper and funny troll like Shkreli, just a big fat mess.

Discount Trump except he is about 9000000x better businessman than Trump. Different values though

Trump smokes this dude, you kidding me?

Check their networth

Hell yeah. He's the Canadian Trump

O'Leary built himself from nothing, unlike Trump though

I'll be voting for Doug Ford.