For real this time! Not Titans.

Other urls found in this thread:

bartleby.com/246/654.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alt cover

And here we go!

keking at this awful art
I mean just look at Damien's head.

And that's the story of her eye and scar.

the artist is doing hard shading on the cheeks to make the jowls look like chubby baby cheeks to give the impression of youth. i feel like bigger eyes would have done the job better. the jowls look like fat midget heads not small adolescent children.

thanks OP!

Where do you think it was?

Never knew Damien was a poetry fan.

boipussi

A team of super teenagers whose parents are villains? That idea will never take off.

That fucking face on Beast boy last panel. What the fuck?

That's all. What did you think of it?

The Titans storytime that was labeled as Teen Titans here

Pretty comfy, not sure how much sense Damian's motivations make.

Goliath 2cute

I'm tired of this "Damian conflicted about his heritage" storyline, how many times are they gonna do it

thanks OP

A many times as Raven

>Awful art
>Awkward writing that tries to imitate the cartoon without having any of the charm
>Full focus on Damian with everyone else just standing around
Once again, TT gets an awful run. Might as well introduce Terry Long as Damian's mentor figure and have him date Starfire.

>Body is a versatile extensions of my sword
Bah it should be the other way around

What good is a sword if the arm canteen swing it.
It's always the same story with scars in this type of setting

Mara is a cunt.

That is So Good.

5.5 stars .
I thought it was an alright issue.

Meyers bailed Because of the irresistible once in a lifetime opportunity to get to work on an Inhumans...

i enjoyed the team dynamics and the art wasn't that bad.I have a feeling Starfire is going to step up and lead the team, hopefully helping to redeem both Damian and the Demon's Fist.

If I ever attain flash powers, and manage to run fast enough to change history, I'm going to try and remove that word from this timeline.

Raven had a great body.

If only her personality wasn't watered down to "Muh evil demon dad".

God, this artist actively hurts me and I can't really tell why beyond everyone having a button nose. Wally, Gar, and Mara look especially unpleasant.

>done my part
>set up a campfire
Really raven is that the best you can do?

Starfire here is the same one from Red Hood and The Outlaws right? Doesn't that make her a canon slut hanging around pre-teens?

That doesn't look like Burnham's usual Damian

Yes.
And two of her boyfriends are on grown Titans team. Imagine crossover.

>A team of super teenagers whose parents are villains? That idea will never take off
And when it did Marvel dedicated years to kill it.
;_;

To be fair, they claim she's only 18 and Dick is 21 to 24, so Jason is somewhere between.

People are missing time in Rebirth, so that weird window of semi-adulthood she was living in is called into question now.

I still don't get that. Was there a Teen Titans before Tim's team? Or they were just called Titans and they exist before New 52 started?

Rebirth is just a continuation of New 52. The missing time was before New 52.

This is so anime, but at the same time not anime enough.

Just like the TT cartoon.

What's the poem? Sounds interesting!

Holy shit Damien looks like such a twerp!

bartleby.com/246/654.html

Young Avengers? Children's Crusade?

Mara is Azula.

Thanks!

I love you!

It's as though DC took a bunch of Naruto OCs from DevianTart and slapped them onto the book!

It's so stupid it's amazing! Teen Titans is legit one of the best books in Rebirth!

Dusan al Ghul Maras Dad.

Don't know if actually retarded, or pretending to prove his point.

This board still baffoes me sometimes...

(Though I guess that's what makes it better than, say, Sup Forums.)

I can say with absolutely no doubt that this feels more "Titans" than either New-52! volume, and I am enjoying this title more than I have in over a half-decade.

I agree man not perfect but fun and n52 teen titans was not perfect or fun this book is looking to be better then Titans.

- dude steals from batman!
- why are you offended?

Could the Titans curse possibly be lifted?

>he can just call batman and the Justice league
>instead decides to do this so he won't "look like a kid"

Like his big bro.

They're talking about The Runaways

That's our Damien!

Oh, that!

My bad. "Supervillain" to me always conjours up the image of costumed republic serial villains who have been in publication since the sixties.

Runaways is so unique...

Not really feeling Damian.

It's like the whole "Harley Quinn is a mass child murderer" thing, or the Nightcrawler really IS the spawn of a demon from hell" thing: if it adds nothing to the character, then just ignore it.

Don't know where the other comic panel is from but most Teen Titans fans probably don't read other comics with Damien.

I could be completely wrong but I know I don't.

it is pre 52.

Thanks, OP. One of the better rebirth titles. The new artist has good technical skill, but faces just seem really awkward once and a while

>No Batman
>No Nightwing

My two dads.jpg

Thanks for the storytime, op!!!!!

better than champions DESU

Everyone says yes but n52 Blackfire was kinda nicer in the end than described here

Where the FUCK did this art go? I could've sworn the artist change was from 1st to 2nd issues and last time it was good, now it's horrible

Issue 2 was just a fill-in artist, this is the artist taking over from Meyers.

this sinks ships

I know man, Damian has already redeem himself various stories but as said, people dont usually reads em so we're forever stucked in the cycle

Meyers left due to "creative differences" with Percy, #2 was filler art.

I hope you like Trigon because that's what Meyers ran away from

>
>Meyers left due to work on an Inhumans

No, Meyers WANTED Trigon. And good riddance, this is much better.

At least he was never Victorious. Instead he was a vibranium junkie.

Teen Bumpers

I hate this twist.
Otherwise it has some potential.

>Meyers WANTED Trigon
Do you have a source on that? I thought we still didn't know exactly what the "creative differences" were.

I'm really fucking loving this run so far.

you're right, this Damian not sound like Damian. Gleason and Tomasi did a better job.

No, he said he wanted a Raven story that is anything but Trigon. Including, I'm not kidding, Klarion the Witchboy trying to get in her pants.

And it too had people sit around the campfire for most of an issue. It's like they're throwing a gauntlet at this point.

I don't think Meyers wanted Trigon. There was a video interview of him doing some art for Teen Titans. And he talked about not wanting to do retreads of past stuff. He made some comments about Starfire's age/maturity and I think he almost spoiled the Aqualad reveal.

I still have high hopes for the book, less so the current arc. I actually liked Damian's solo and this feels like a retread, down to the villain being "like Damian but more evil."

>And when it did Marvel dedicated years to kill it.

Don't worry. Once the Hulu Runaways show gets going, they'll be back because synergy!

Probably with Bendis or Leth writing
>30+ issues of Runaways eating Chinese food
>or 15 issues of them doing inoffensive, cute stuff
And either way still better than Avengers Arena

>Cause baby now we got bad blood (hey!)
>Now we got problems And I don't think we can solve them
>You made a really deep cut
>And baby now we got bad blood (hey!)