Say you found a Lamp and a Genie shows up and he asks you that he will grant you three wishes...

Say you found a Lamp and a Genie shows up and he asks you that he will grant you three wishes. what will you wish for Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LwkIy0SJzqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LwkIy0SJzqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unlimited wishes

>inb4, fpbp

>A wish that my next wishes wont be corrupted and go according to how I want them to.
>For nothing bad to happen as a consequence of using all 3 wishes.
>Another genie lamp

Annex canada
destroy israel
destroy china

yeeeeee

Id wish to be happy then i wouldn't need anything else

A clone of myself that is completely subservient that will cease to exist the second I say so .

I command my clone to rub the lamp and instruct him on what wishes to make.

Infinite wishes, no new genies and no unlimited wishes rule.

Full control of meme magic
Cure my ibs
Cure my anxiety

The total annihilation of the universe.

I wish for an object that even a genie can't affect
I wish that the previous wish be undone
I wish that to free the genie, but only if he can make the previous two wishes come true.

I am the Great Stock-Genie! I shall grant any user's wish, provided they roll dubs.

Trips, and the exact opposite of whatever you wish for shall come true.

>immunity to laws
>trump in the WH
>a wall

Thanks mang this was me.

youtu.be/LwkIy0SJzqQ

to ban off topic threads from any website

I wish for that cherry srt4 I've been coveting lately, and uhhh, money I guess?

And a more racially homogeneous America, with room for cultural diversity kept separate from a white racial identity. I don't want white supremacy, just no more blatant attacks. That or an end to globalism.

I had Chinese for dinner, I can't wish that away

1. I wish for the ability to write and speak perfect German
2. I wish for the ability to time travel
3. I wish for a backpack of unlimited holding

I then create copies of every single modern day invention, and all documentations of history in the 1900s. I put all of this in my new backpack
I then purchase a one-way plane ticket to Berlin. Once there, I turn back time to 1933 and become a servant for muh Fuhrer. I first point out all of the spies/traitors to the Fuhrer with my documentation from the future as evidence. I then proceed to teach the German Engineers about all of the future inventions and scientific breakthroughs. I watch as Germany defeats the Allies (and thus the Big Banks).

To be KEK's chosen one

Anything I write in this unlimited note book becomes true.

1. Complete and utter control of space and time.
2. There to be no such thing as genies.
3. No need for more wishes.

a car
a house
to live in pluto

I want to fuck my mom

youtube.com/watch?v=LwkIy0SJzqQ

1) I want all my least favorite people to die peacefully in their sleep the next time they fall asleep, amounting to one third to one half of the US population and one half to two thirds of the global population. I'm leaving this deliberately vague, hopefully it isn't a malevolent genie and it will leave behind those people best suited to rebuild a civilized society.

2) 3D Waifus incarnated for everyone who wants one, with appearance and personality that is perfectly suited to their desires. Women can get a male partner if they want. Gays probably aren't going to be around in large numbers after that first wish.

3) I don't even know. I'll save this one for later in case I need to undo wish #1.

>not posting pics

The Great Stock Genie says:

All of your issues are related to the other. Once you becomes social, more comfortable with your self image, your IBS should begin to fade.

Meme Magic is within us all. Technically, *we* control meme magic.

>That everyone, globally, would gain sudden irrefutable insight into absolute truth. Whatever that may be and whatever the consequences.
>Immortality with perfect ageless health for my missus and I.
>Omniscience without becoming insane.

>anyone with any jewish blood or relation to die
>all orientals everywhere to die, indians included
>trump to be president for eternity