This has gone too far

This has gone too far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiJDmf25KP0
youtube.com/watch?v=JuASKA1yxp8
pajiba.com/think_pieces/harveys-girls-the-wouldbe-ingenues-where-are-they-now-and-what-happened-then.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This man is being sacrificed for the sins of all Hollywood kikes.

so he's into guys too ?

I like how literally everyone starts talking once one person comes out in the open. What a bunch of pussies

Who could possibly resist the devilish charm of Nathan Lane?

Wait, what does that mean? Did he fuck him?

Wow, what a little bitch.
>guy who pushed you is getting roasted nationwide for being a sexual predator
>HE PUSHED ME INTO A WALL AT A PARTY GUYS

What a pussy

That's gamma levels of manliness. Beta is too high for him.

Cowboy style.

So will all the actresses that willingly sucked his cock for a career boost come foward too and cry rape?

Who was the cowboy?

m o r e!

burn it all down!

Hollywood shits all over Trump but it is filled with rapist, pedos, black/hispanic/women haters.

Fuck them all.

No, they will either keep their whore mouths shut or just say he raped them completely against their will.

They only hate Trump because he’s the very definition of >their guy.

No he is nothing like them.

lol im glad he became president but you cant deny trump is closer to these hollywood kikes than he is to us. guy loves celebshit.

So much stuff is happening. It doesn't even seem real.

If he was so close they wouldnt shit on him so much and basically nitpick every move he and his family does.

Bullshit, he's a honest blue collar millionaire, a man of the people.

>the billionaire from NYC who became more famous after appearing on tv is nothing like those arrogant coastal elites in the entertainment industry

>This has gone too far.
What he said about Hayley Atwell did for me, man. I hope he's going to hell.

>Trump
>blue collar

Wanna know how I know you ate paint chips as a kid?

Harvey did nothing wrong. Without mentioning Jews, tell me what he did wrong

>mfw the jews are gonna face judgement again

youtube.com/watch?v=aiJDmf25KP0

Look up what he’s done to women. Would he have done nothing wrong if he did that to your mother you edgelord?

He has the dirt on them.

>Bannon is ousted out of WH
>vows to attack
>suddenly moguls start falling

Coincidence? No.

Destroyed his country and left it in a irrecoverable state.

Is CIA and Trump out to expose Hollywood? Hope so.

The Times has been trying to nail Weinstein for over ten years.

>Harvey "If you lick taint, you'll taste the paint" Weinstein

>Nathan is such a queen he absolutely has to get in on it
lel

>it takes 10 years to expose someone so blatant they jerk off into plants
>so obvious comedians make jokes about it on primetime TV

Is there anything you wont' believe?

he's a filthy kike rat

>ask women if they'll bang him in exchange for favors

what is wrong here. women are meant for sex anyway. this shit was common until third wave feminism

Will this man ever serve time or will his rapes just continue to go ignored?

how? he's not even that leftist and is a friend with trump

failed to answer the question

ANY

DAY

NOW

They are all coming out of the woodwork to take their shots. I suspect that everyone hates everyone in Hollywood, but in secret.

Unfortunately, raping our senses with a garbage product isn't illegal.

I think he's implying he pushed him against the wall and tried to fuck him.

He took perfect blake lively and shamed her.

>Taytay sitting as far away as possible and looking extremely uncomfortable
Are the memes true?

>this shit was common until third wave feminism

Yup. The reason none of these other starlets of the 90s say shit about it or Whedon is they know these guys are trying to fuck them.

Soon Enough :)

youtube.com/watch?v=JuASKA1yxp8

Which one was more full cokehead during that night

>everywhere you go there are filthy whores who want you to make them stars and suck your money out of your micro dick

this man doesn't need to rape anyone, women are at his feet

This. the thots deserved it. I'd bet many of them approached his instead of other way around. I hope if he's going down he releases every dirty shit he has on them.

Weinstein had the last laugh.

Every single thread about weinstein have this probably white college numale postin trump infopics.
He sound so insecure, like if it was a personal cruzade to derail this.

Is Dan the Man up next?

>t. virgin
Eddy Murphy didn't have to fuck tranny prostitutes either.

Whoa bud, lay off the ketamine or go back to shill school, that was a mess of a post.

Just like in my fanfic.

pajiba.com/think_pieces/harveys-girls-the-wouldbe-ingenues-where-are-they-now-and-what-happened-then.php

not my taytay

not like this

If he goes down it would a Las vegas x3.
Dan "before jail I rather BAM BAM" Schneider

>At first squint, Harvey Weinstein seems like a very familiar type. Isn’t he the old, same old, another rich, entitled, powerful man with a bad dye job abusing his might to coerce women into sex? Isn’t Harvey just like Roger Ailes, or Bill O’Reilly, or, for that matter, Bill Clinton? But look at the details of the case and you’ll see that the answer is no. Harvey is different. Harvey, sadly, is a deeply Jewish kind of pervert.

>Harvey did something unique—no less odious, but different. Harvey performed. As we now are hearing (whether we want to or not), he allegedly made a woman watch as he masturbated into a potted plant. And if you want to understand this bizarre behavior, don’t look to Roger Ailes, or David Vitter, or Paul Crouch—look to Philip Roth.

>Better than perhaps any other author, Roth captured the particular anxiety of the Jewish American man in the twentieth century, finally coming into power but, having not grown up with it, unsure of what he’s supposed to do now. All those years craving unattainable Gentiles, but never before the means to entice them.

>Harvey is cut from the same cloth. Growing up in Queens, he fantasized of fame and fortune, and, once he got them, he struggled to maintain them by building himself into a larger-than-life figure. He yelled at employees like he was a studio boss from the 1920s—the only thing missing was a riding crop. He ran Oscars campaigns like they used to in Old Hollywood. And he harassed women not necessarily to use them as instruments of his pleasure, but to use them as instruments of his power.

>It goes without saying that nearly every one of these women—Rose McGowan, Ambra Batillana, Laura Madden, Ashley Judd, etc.—was a Gentile, all the better to feed Weinstein’s revenge-tinged fantasy of having risen above his outer-borough, bridge-and-tunnel Semitic origins.

The actresses who fucked Harvey for a successful career boost will likely say "I'm shocked I had no idea he was like this in private how disgusting I hope he gets the help he needs" something like what that lying whore Meryl Streep said

Harvey honestly sounds based af

Jesus Christ the gymnastics of some of you cunts.

Let me guess, the Shilldawg supporting Jew literally named fucking Weinstein is somehow a victim of a Jewish plot and not a greedy small dicked liberal Jew getting fucked by his victims after years of taking his shit?

lol and the jews wonder why they are so universally despised

it not always about the pussy but then I wouldn't expect a wizard like yourself to understand

>jew
>jew
>jew
>jew
>jew

Wasn't the Donald supposed to get you people work so you dont' have time to shitpost?

Not gonna lie boys, but I would literally be Big Harv if I had somehow made it into his position.

Just half cut all day groping B List actresses and jacking off on their shoes and all nature of degen shit.

Hollywood must fall piece by piece, then its California's turn.

t. david goldbergstein

Please tell me your version of the shill handbook you pulled that line from is out of date. Embarrassing stuff.

no, he was supposed to get people like you to work in the camps. next cycle maybe.

>oooooh nathan i loved you in the boirdcage. Hey have you seen the secret cafe in the basement of this place? Let me give you a touah.

what's her name again

He's your typical Hollywood hypocrite, and for that alone he should be punished

Lily"cest goes after in" sheen

Why does a Hollywood producer attend the ex-first lady/senator/SoS' birthday?

Only males? Not the women?

Even men are coming out now as cucks in order to penalize the man? Wow

>Clinton's birthday party

burn it down

You're going to lose your shit when you find out who the President hung out with in the past.

>Washington (CNN) Many Democratic office holders were quick to repudiate disgraced Hollywood executive Harvey Weinstein following a bombshell report detailing decades of alleged sexual harassment.

>But former Democratic Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, as well as former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton -- all of whom have longstanding ties to Weinstein, a major Democratic Party fundraiser -- have not publicly addressed the accusations.

>Representatives for the Clintons have not responded to comment for this story, and Obama's office declined to comment.

>Weinstein has long been a Clinton donor with ties to the political family. Weinstein was one of many from Hollywood who donated to Bill Clinton's legal defense fund in the 1990s, a Washington Post report from the time stated. More recently, the Clintons rented a home next to Weinstein in the Hamptons in 2015, and Weinstein served as a connector between Hollywood stars and Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign.

>Weinstein raised about $1.5 million from 1990-2016, according to data from the campaign finance-tracking Center for Responsive Politics, and was a bundler for Clinton's 2016 effort, including at a star-studded fundraiser for Clinton in June 2016 at Weinstein's Manhattan home.

>Clinton personally headlined multiple fundraisers Weinstein was involved in organizing during the campaign.

>CRP's OpenSecrets website shows Weinstein was a bundler for Obama as well, and the Hollywood giant visited the White House on several occasions during Obama's tenure. At a White House event for student films in 2013, first lady Michelle Obama credited Weinstein for making the event happen and praised him as a wonderful person and a good friend.

>Former Vice President Joe Biden, who has been outspoken on the issue of sexual assault, also has not appeared to make any public statements about Weinstein since the report came out, and the Biden Foundation did not immediately respond to CNN's request for comment.

The leftist 1% all consorts with each other and schemes to keep the lower classes in their place.

And most of those leftists are jews. And in Hollywood, they all are.

>CNN
fake news

There are plenty of non-Jewish leftists in Hollywood.

He was in business for +40 years. You make shady business friends along the way.
Producer and career politician shouldn't be hanging in the same circles

Not if they don't want their pictures leaked

Shame he didn't throw him out a window.

Was harvey the jew producer in Fargo S3?

DO YOU HAVE FREE TIME?
THEN YOU'RE GETTING RAPED BY WEINSTEIN

Indeed

Has it been confirmed yet which actresses he fucked?

he's a jew.

>He has the dirt on them.
Of course he himself was within that industry

I saw Harvey Weinstein at a pizza party in Los Angeles last year. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for roles or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my little ki-...pizza, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to clean my stuff I saw him trying to walk out the doors with a hot teenag-... pizza in his arm without sacrificing it.
The Master of Ceremonies at the door was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to finish the ritual.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear, but eventually turned back around and finished the offering.
When the Master took all the bloody matzos and started repeating it the chant multiple times, Weinstein stopped him and told him to offer them each individually “to prevent any ephemeral infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he desecrated each matzo and put them in a basket and started to say the final chant, he kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.

He seems like a good guy

>Joe Biden, who has been outspoken on the issue of sexual assault

He has literally molested children on camera, multiple times

Perfect adaptation, great meme overall and choice for a picture, timing is correct, only if the digits were better.
9/10