HAPPENING: Parkinson's Confirmed

>NEW YORK – Hillary Clinton has stage-three Parkinson’s disease and suffers from seizures, according to three sources who have had a personal relationship with the Democratic Party presidential nominee.

Cast all your crazier tinfoil aside. She has Parkinson's. The normie media will slowly continue to catch on starting tomorrow.

wnd.com/2016/09/friends-of-hillary-say-she-has-parkinsons/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XtIzH9HoC8
heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/stem-cells-injected-into-brain-of-victorian-patient-in-worldfirst-parkinsons-disease-treatment/news-story/6be10fedc7f615c3c25b8f1a5cc2818e?nk=a9a60f7634af151fb92727b0f5c17a44-1473813925
youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
youtube.com/watch?v=LHOxwXanszQ
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php#axzz4KBln7C9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is WND a legit source? I will cum if true.

any other source?

I want to believe

Poor woman, being pummeled by a madman can't be helping

Doesn't parkinsons make you shake like crazy?
At least my dads mom did.

not a source, but a expert opinion:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XtIzH9HoC8

I firmly believe that kek will deliver us parkinson's hillary

Everyone around her trying to cover this up are treasonous scoundrels.

probably since in the article says they interviewed her friends personally

Feel bad for the woman almost. Having her corpse dragged over the finish line to satisfy her paymasters is fucked up.

If u on lots of sedatives, maybe not. But I'm no doc

The leader we need in these perilous times.

good call it could explain the lengthy rest days germanybro

Before you get all weepy remember that she killed a lot of people through her insane wars in Libya and Syria. Lots of dead bodies over the years from people who opposed her. She's an insane criminal.

That's why she's on provigil and diazepam. Also notice her hand position when she walks around she will often close her fist and put it to the center of her sternum. This is a dead giveaway Parkinsonian reflex

She deserves far worse.

Stratigically speaking, knowing Hillary is in poor health would make her a poor choice for her "paymasters" so the clintons probably have more of a hand in the power alliance then people think.

I never understood the reason why they do that.

This is the scandal of the century if true. Not just because she is sick, but because of the cover up by her aides, the secret service and everyone else. This is truly the happening of our times. Democrats truly are pros at tossing elections. My god...

WND is a shitty conspiracy site. Call me a hill shill all you want but WND has the same legitimacy as Sputnik news

Kek is great

I do this sometimes when I'm sitting down typing. I don't have Parkinson's... do I?

she bringed it on herself,
one more to go.

She's going to become a martyr.

The amount of experimental dope they have to pump her full of to prevent shaking must be immense.

Being an addled-up junkie is NOT Presidential.

>b-but Bill will just do the job for her, like Nancy Reagan did for Ronnie

Bill looks like a spooky skeleton already; he's got a bum ticker and probably STDs.

>the dubs promised hillary would die today
>announced she has parkinson's
I was starting to doubt kek but he has really delivered. this will kill her campaign

For fucks sake, if she does have Parkinson's and has been on dopamine, she shouldn't have been allowed to hold office. Dopamine can lower your inhibition, making old fogies gamble their life savings away and masturbate in public. Someone who has Parkinson's should not be the Secretary of State or someone who knows the nuclear codes.

Parkinsons???
Oh, shit.... Whoops

heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/stem-cells-injected-into-brain-of-victorian-patient-in-worldfirst-parkinsons-disease-treatment/news-story/6be10fedc7f615c3c25b8f1a5cc2818e?nk=a9a60f7634af151fb92727b0f5c17a44-1473813925

Sorry guys, Australia might have just saved Hillary

I honestly don't know. I think it has to do with flexing the bicep to take nervous system stress away from your fingers which as uncontrollably wringing

This. Hillary just wants the title of muh first womyn president before she dies. There are plenty of people more capable of being puppets for the establishment. She is doing this because she wants to, make no mistake.

not in the slightest

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

Holy shit, did Sup Forums meme her to this? Kek truly is the only god

>according to world net daily

You also get "bobbly", round eyes when you have parkinsons. Just look at Michael J Fox. And her weird head movements are a side-effect from parkinsons medication.

Hillary's condition will only worsen

Digits will confirm the demise of Clinton. Long live Emperor Trump

I rarely see you here, how is aland

youtube.com/watch?v=LHOxwXanszQ

HERE'S A DOCTORS OPINION

Does anybody have that webm of her shaking her head like crazy when she's being interviewed?

>wnd
Nothing will come of it, since it's horseshit from a horseshit site. Too bad, too.

>shaking her head like crazy
She was memeing, you dip.

where is 88888888

to bad wnd is a shit site.

OR IS IT

god damn i hope they are right

KILL THE BITCH

It's a side-effect from medication you imbecile.

soon

YFW

Alex Jones is becoming mainstream
Hillary is dying
White nationalism on the rise everywhere
Assad winning
Trump WINNING

We're gonna be ok. we're actually gonna be ok!

Small news websites are not really that trustworthy, not.

Sometimes they get a story before the MSM, but you should always be cautious about what really amounts to a rumor.

Yes. An overdose of total radness.

Check your digits user. You tell me

how do we know it's not simply that the clinton's have enough dirt on the pupper masters to wreck the whole show? maybe they have a dead man's switch similar to snowden or assange.

the emails from soros are pretty damning; he told her to influence albania (i think it was albania). him and the mega rich control the politicians: the rockefellers, rothschilds, bill gates, warren buffett, and others. look up the meetings they all have. something is going on.

The Clinton family is mega rich though.

Dat flag

Wnd has been around since before 2000, they are still a fringe as fuck site

Wnd has been around since before 2000, they are still a fringe as fuck site

She shook her head 400 times in one meeting.

She wants the presidency for her own fame and glory, the corporatists could've given the dem nominee to anyone else if she wasn't in the picture.

Well, add those sources to the body count.

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php#axzz4KBln7C9s

Apart for trembling, what's the deal with Parkinson? St. John Paul II had and he went fine

Check yours lad.

W-we are gonna make it

Check YOURS! It's fuckin happening, praise his name

This makes me think the reason H illary has small rallies isn't because she can't attract people to them, but because she physically and mentally cannot handle them

Thats not nearly enough pain lads, i would feed her to pinhead if i had the chance.
> I
> AM
> PAIN