Did you guys know Mister Metokur likes Rick and Morty?

Did you guys know Mister Metokur likes Rick and Morty?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1-EDYYkJJuY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXWpVzfZJdg
youtube.com/watch?v=E-GxDqtP4Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=vxgdHgMPP3k
twitter.com/MannyFaberino
youtube.com/watch?v=mzYnjkFknm8
youtu.be/KvXktdWn56w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Buy a fucking ad Jim

Gee Jim glad to see your selling out wasn't enough already, you have to shill on the chan as well?

How did he sell out

Is this a guy only virgins know about?

>at the drop of a hat everyone who is popular on the internet releases videos about how they hates on the series
HOLY L U L -- ADDITIONALLY METOKER SUDDENLY HATES ON REDDIT? l m a o

That Professor Tosspot?

youtube.com/watch?v=YXWpVzfZJdg

>suddenly
He has always had the general chan mentality of hating reddit.

What an unfunny faggot.

all of his points are still valid

the dude's videos drip in reddit, its pure irony

Uh huh, piss off pickle rick.

refused to name the jew according to pol

DUDE GO IN TGWTG THREADS AND STEAL WORD FOR WORD THE POSTS IN THEM AND MAKE A VIDEO SERIES QUOTING THEM SO I CAN MAKE TONS OF KIKESHEKELS ON JEWTUBE LMAO

Where's my cut, Jim?

make your own video series, I'm sure you're charismatic enough to attract a following larger than him.

haha
youtube.com/watch?v=E-GxDqtP4Vc

If you were to amalgamate the voices of every single avid Reddit poster it would sound like Jim.

No thanks, I have a real job where I don't have steal from anonymous imageboards and act like I created the content, Jim.

Hey, I have an idea, how about you stop being a thieving kike rat and also stop acting like you're white, Jim.

what points are there? An unironic Sup Forums poster talking about manchild cringe is a pot calling the kettle black

>charismatic

lmao do you even know how many cringe faggots have far, far larger followings? nokomis outos

Reminder this, that gay pedophile, and other assorted fat social rejects and closet kikes are the face of the alt-kike. Know your true enemy.

>you have to shill on the chan as well?
does he shill anywere else?

Why so much asshurt? You guys from reddit?

You do know that's not actually Jim's face, right?

>even that low shit lighting he uses can't hide that he's a fucking shitskin

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love watching right leaning reactionary youtubers reinforce my opinions and confirm my biases!

holy fuck look at this sandnigger championing for the white race hahaha

>Picture of the same guy in one of his recent videos and Jim literally says it's him
>B-B-BUT IT'S NOT HIM!

Yeah, and I guess all the brown people on the HWNDU cam shouting Pepe memes weren't actually from Sup Forums too, right?

what point? The insanely ground breaking idea that a fanbase is bad? WOAAAAAAAH SJWS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.” One cannot defend himself against the Jew. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense. Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Jew wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Jew really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought the Jew.

There's literally no proof they are from Sup Forums.

Anyways, back to Jim, the shekel that broke the kikes back was when he made a video autistically ranting about DarkSydePhil. Of course DSP is a clown but he had nothing to say that was really interesting and a lot of it just wasn't accurate at all. I realized he had probably just gathered shit from Sup Forums for a month and crapped out a bad video. And that was likely his format.

Guy stinks when he isn't picking low hanging fruit.

you wouldn't be here otherwise

>There's literally no proof they are from Sup Forums

You mean other than the fact they were liveposting on Sup Forums on the live cam and yelling Sup Forums memes and holding up pictures of the Bogs? Your cognitive dissonance is amazing.

REDDIT AND RICK AND MORTY BTFO AGAIN

You must really frequent Sup Forums to know that happened for sure. I wouldn't know.

Ever been to Sup Forums? Not so bad. Actually quite diverse.

If you're going to know how to fight the enemy it helps to live among them for a time. Phillippians 3:17-19. It is better to enlist the help of your enemies through their own stupidity than to fight them directly. See the election of Donald Trump and his use of the alt-kike for example.

Too diverse. It's disgusting. Subhumans that should be eradicated en masse. I knew it wasn't a place I wanted to be anymore when they started calling that cop killing nigger a hero.

"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle." - Son Tahzoo

i have never seen a rick and morty episode

Of course does, the guy is further up his own ass than anyone else you could think of

It's Haberman from Metokur you fucking idiot.

Here he is rapping. It's not Jim's voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=vxgdHgMPP3k

It's him and he uses a fake voice in the videos. You can tell by the inflection. He's been on cam before. You literally have autism and your internet friend simulator is rotting your brain, please go outside. Preferably into heavy traffic.

You sure do like your e-celebs. Like Rick and
Morty too?

Calm down, Jim. You're starting to sound even more like a broken record than usual.

Donate to my patreon goy.

I agree there. Dicky the kike Spencer needs the gas asap.

I'm not allowed to have a credit card or paypal account because of a continuing Federal investigation, but hey, fingers crossed!

I've only seen Pickle Rick, and half of the one that autoplayed on YouTube after. It's actually not bad.

You should use more buzzwords next time.

how can you people stand his voice?

Name three buzzwords in that sentence.

Laundering money to ISIS?

>Reactionary
How is this bad anyways? Why are millenials raise do tbe such faggot boot-lickers?

Right leaning reactionary confirmation bias

>tfw RICO case and I got the Feds so far up my ass I can taste brylcreem

Meant for

Speaking of HWNDU, Jesus is streaming MGSV on Twitch right now and I'm going to shamelessly shill it.

twitter.com/MannyFaberino

Racketeering.

This caveman knows what's up.

Okay. Now define "buzzword" without googling it.

He's definitely got that whiny, nu-male inflection going on.

A meme you picked up in whatever echochamber you frequent, such as reddit or /leftypol/.

Daily reminder that Jim got BTFO by a MRA on Twitter/YouTube and is still salty about it weeks later (hence his avatar in the video).

I wish I could downvote you

>children's cartoon
if you let your children watch rick and morty you deserve to have them taken away

Right, so you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and use words you don't know the meaning of that you heard or saw other people use. Congratulations, you're fucking retarded.

>Echochamber
>reddit
>/leftypol/

There you go, sweetheart. Now go put a fucking bullet in your moderately functioning nigger brain.

ty

Lot of mad ITT. Didn't know Sup Forums had so many secret R&M fans.

I had to stop watching you because your voice is so droning and scripted. Every video sounds the same.

>reactionary
That's quickly becoming "toxic"-tier when it comes to words making it obvious you should ignore the asshat behind them. It literally means nothing more than "everything I don't like" to lefties who view the platitude of progress with dogmatic faith.

Sup Forums only started to hate on R&M when it got popular. Jim is a Channer himself so it's not surprising.

Any chance the gestapo will kick his door in and put a bullet in his kike head on stream? If not I'm not watching.

>If you disagree with me you like Rick and Morty
>If you disagree with me you're mad
>If you disagree with me you're a Hillary voter
>If you disagree with me blah blah blah

You retarded fucking niggers have ZERO chance of making it in the real world.

he has forever cursed himself for going up against the prophets of the lord

youtube.com/watch?v=mzYnjkFknm8

those are all completely apt for the subject matter.

lol you seem like a massive sperg. I can see why the show appeals to you.

I don't come to Sup Forums for one-sided political discourse and epic sjw btfo threads

cool it man

Excellent non-rebuttal. Thanks for proving my point you permanent loser faggot.

A lot of Metokucks in this thread
youtu.be/KvXktdWn56w

You are awfully upset about some guy mocking a cartoon.

It doesn't, it has super sodium laden leftwing morons who keep trying to turn the board after /got/ died down.

Nah, I'm just showing you what a retarded loser with zero argument you are. I don't watch Reddit and Meme. I try to stay away from things with cancerous fans like you.

Pretty sure you own a box set of at least season one.

>Everyone that disagrees with me is an evil lefty!

"The Jew is immunized..." etc.

And I'm pretty sure you're a retarded half breed with at least two fathers.

Now which one of you is going to get butthurt and squeal "REDDIT SPACING!" first?

Remember when we used to think the Steven Universe and Adventure Time fans were obnoxious?

>hurr im fucking retarded: the post
You got called out and you look stupid. Deal with it and move on. It's an anonymous imageboard, you don't need to save face.

You've keep sperging out over this cartoon show. It's just a show; a bad one at that.

I'm happy that he didn't try to appease redditors by prefacing that he actually loves rick and morty and hates only the fanbase, he actually went for the show.

this

now he only talks about popular meaningless topics, sad to see the leader of gamergate get reduced to this

Jim literally had his video stickied on Sup Forums in december 2013

he refuses to name the jew and takes comissions from patreon

jim gets all his material from Sup Forums and reddit

I had no clue Rick and Morty fans got this assblasted. They seem to really get upset when you laugh at how dumb their show is.

>leader of gamergate
Cringe

If you talk like a leftwing faggot it's going to be assumed you are one. That simple.

>name the jew
The fuck? His channel isn't even political.

Dare I say stop shilling faggot?

>Don't say anything about the cartoon other than it's shit
>"HURRR DURRRR YOU EVIL LEFTY YOU LIKE CARTOON I AM SO MAD"

Kill yourself you moron.

There you go, sweetheart!

Show me one time anyone ITT defended that cartoon and didn't just call Jim out for what a fucking kike shitskin faggot he is.