Your experiences being a Trump Supporter IRL

>tfw wearing a trump hat at a Whole Foods in LA
>hear a few women snickering at me as I'm shopping
>cashier doesn't make a word of small talk as she scans my items

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbusKumvaUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got my car keyed after putting a trump bumper sticker on.

>Pic
I don't even have faith in those I fight alongside anymore.

Agreed my leafy friend. The lack of self awareness and testosterone is fucking bumming me out.

I'm afraid to wear Trump gear because I think being niggers, faggots, and cucks will spit or spooge in my shit

saddest pic i have ever seen in my life

How much vagina and buttocks do you think that is?

I would wager at least in excess of 20lbs

You're doing it wrong.
Start putting Trump stickers on other people's cars...

Twenty pounds exactly. Videos of their sales department are fucking hilarious. They even have a discount Billie Mays talking over it.

It must be a nightmare to clean.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbusKumvaUU
Embedding bypasses Jewtube login?

What's wrong with the pic?

Just shove a hose in and let it gurgle out.

>Wentzville/O'fallon/Lake St. Louis/St. Peters
>basically white-people-ville outside of STL

I see Trump bumper stickers all the time, more every day. Lots of houses with Trump signs, and not the dinky yard ones either but big blown up ones on their garage or fence.

Also see lots of anti-Hillary shit, and tons of 2A/molon labe signs and tattoos.

Get SHIT on KIKETUBE.

>be texan
>go to sams club after my workout to pick up some groceries, wear my maga hat inside since its raining
>Mostly indifference, a handful of glances/sneers from what looks like some hipster couple and some illegals
>Middle aged hispanic man gives me a thumbs up

Went better than expected.

Frontenac/Ladue/Creve Coeur here. Another white St. Louis suburb.

I've got a trump sign in my lawn. no one says shit.

This is bait, nice try Jew.

I've had a Trump sticker on my car for 5 months now. I live in a liberal stronghold, but no car damage surprisingly.

People sometimes look like they are about to say something, but then notice I am not white and just go on about their business.

The only time I was explicitly called out was driving on the freeway when another Trump supporter was trying to give me a "Hillary for Prison" sticker.

It's ok to be a weeb
It's ok to be a trump supporter
But for the love of god don't be both

>Trumpet
>go to affluent, all girls liberal arts college in the mountainous part of Massachusetts (take a guess, you're probably close to correct at the school)
>wear a Trump shirt one day two months ago
>stares turn to outright abuse
>called a traitor, a misogynist, a racist, an ignorant piece of shit, and a misguided ally
>rather petite, still slapped down by bull dykes, who are totally feminist and definitely not violent monsters

never again

I had several cashiers ask me where to buy a MAGA hat. Been driving around with a bumper sticker for a few weeks now and no one fucked with my car either.

Took a lot of shit at my school. Everyone else liked Marco or Kasich, and my teachers were no better. One was a Jeb! fanatic, and another was a raging Hillary fan. That said, I stuck to my guns as one of the most red pilled individuals at school, and I am the better for it.
Now at college, things are a bit different. I currently know only one other true believer in the movement, and I also successfully red pilled a girl. Everyone else is either a cuck or an SJW.

That's because you have fucking autism.

I'm very open about my trump support, but since I'm 6'5, 200lb, 8% bf, 4/3/2/1, dress and act like a self-respecting man, and don't sperg out around everyone i meet, it only adds to the persona.

If you're aren't a model citizen, plz don't wear trump gear.

former SIUEfag here, isn't every county in MO bleeding red except st louis?

Okay so I got a trump MAGA hat from my old Michigan roommate when I visited the USA in April this yr

In Iceland 90% of people don't react, they probably don't even know what it is but there is a small minority on both sids that react

usually men give the thumbs up and the women (femnists) give a weird/disgust look

fuck it I still wear on the walk to work pls make Earth great again mr trump

Nigger, where do you think you are?

STL County could turn red depending on turnout and the debates. It's the city county that will go blue.

ITT things that never happened

>he laughed as he typed out his fake 6'5" profile on his keyboard as his mother yelled the tendies were ready
>he looked at his gut an said "I'll only eat 12 tonight"
>grasping his fedora he walked up the stairs triumphantly

OK mr leaf you are supermodel we all should bow down to suck your wife dick

>Rinko
Good taste user.

Also no one knows what MAGA it's supposed to mean, the ones that know english of course.
I can MAGA safely here.

I wanna get a Trump hat, but they look so bad.
I saw a black guy at the Chinese spot the other day with a Trump hat, it looks ridiculous. The style of it seems to resemble some shit from a bad 70s baseball movie.

I saw another guy, a white man, at Penn station with the hat, still looked terrible.

Has he released any new models?

Joined college republicans, made friends, and continue meating people who are more Trump than Clinton. Sometimes trigger people. Get compliments on my hat...it's been pretty awesome.

Let me know when you have a house, gf, and a job faggot

Wore my hat throughout the entirety of my trip from TX to Cali and back (driving and stopping at many sights/key points along the way), ended up getting quite a few positive comments on the hat, and no negative ones.

Around town, I've gotten a couple compliments here and there, a few stares, whispers, etc., and once a dude at a gas station said, "Nice hat" several times in a progressively mean manner (apparently I wasn't understanding how "clever" his "insult" was), until he opened his door, got out of his truck, and said, "fucking whiteboy" before getting back in and driving off.

>Work as a casher
>Wear my Maga hat to work for a few days
>Get a ton of props for it from the regulars
>Piss off 3 berne supporters
>One of them said they would never come shop here again
>See them 2 weeks later and acting like nothing happened
>Mfw

THIS
We need stylish options for stylish gentleman, like fedoras.

Only one problem with your post: you're from Canada. You can't even vote for Trump.

>even your rubber pussy is a roastie
The beta runs deep in this man

kek

How's Hampshire country treating you? I used to live right by smith college, and I wanted to nuke that fucking city.

Sperging out on /fit/ does not mean you have a successful life. Just saying.

I have one but can't wear it because people will certainly fuck with my food here in california

I bet that he doesn't even see the meta irony in it.

(You)

When I see a Trump supporter I ask them what their favourite anime is and then walk away laughing hysterically.

>Flag
Woah, good to know we got trump bros in the tea capital.

what if its your favorite anime? do you just not agree with them?

Amass an army of beta cuckboys and use them as human shields.

If the schools as liberal as you say it is it should take all of 10 seconds.

GET A LIFE, BIN THAT KNOIFE

Dude a job isn't hard to get. No one with a job brags about fucking having one.

are you the guy from brit/pol/ who hates karenposters

Funnily enough, i usually ask Brits what it feels like to watch a muslim bone their daughters when i see them

>give the toy a giant enema
>fap as it comes out

HHHHNNNNNNGNGNGNGNGNGGGGGGGGG

>cleaning your 20 pound cunt

I literally shit in mine

HOLY FUK TRIP 6 TRIP 666

POL IS TAKING OVER /X?

Every single girl in that pic probably thinks they're the hottest in their group. Every single one is wrong.

Who did you buy one?

>nearly horny enough to buy 20 lbs of pussy and ass

Fuck me man I'm getting really thirsty. And I just got a bunch of hot young employees. Lord save me.

I've never seen an Icelander here be nice.

>Wear Trump 2016 shirts at least 1-2 times every week, usually when going into shitty liberal-leaning Milwaukee
>Worst case, I get occasional scowls from triggered libfags
>Occasionally get compliments
>Only time anyone tried to give me trouble was Chicago nigger who was vacationing in Wisconsin Dells same weekend I was there, told me my shirt was akin to me advertising that I fuck my sister, I called him a fucking faggot, he walks away and it ends there

Clothing hasn't been an issue, but 3 shitty nigs from the local college who were walking past my house last week stole my yard sign when they went past (1 AM, saw them moving down the block, once they hit my corner, they vanished in a flash and my sign was now gone). Filed police report, would have pressed charges if they'd been caught, but no such luck.

If I was a dyke life would be peachy. But I ain't.
You guessed it right btw. It's a beautiful land, but the left has torched it, they want it full of degenerates. There is no escape. I worked for my full ride, goddammit, why am I trapped in this dogmatic cesspool?

The only boys I meet worth while are my female friend's boyfriends. I don't go to UMass frats because its a hook-up-fest. I want a man who has real values, not a poon-hound who is obsessed with "slaying" women.

Those types revolt me.

Madoka>Haruhi

I told my teacher I'm a Trump supporter and I heard an indian behind me gasp like he just witnessed a murder, it was fucking hilarous

Exactly? I find that hard to believe.

did you do this? Whoever made this needs to proof read their memes. low quality 0/10

>thats something he hasnt seen b4

I wear my Trump hat except for when I'm getting food or at work. I conceal carry everywhere else. I don't put stickers on my car for fear of getting my tires slashed though. It's strange feeling like one of the only sane people in the world where you understand the actual meaning of "bigot" and not the left's version of it.

>cashier doesn't make a word of small talk as she scans my items
No. That's what they are supposed to do. Scan my items, punch that machine till it spills the receipt.

Why would you even go to a store where the cashiers started to fucking sing and dance while scanning your items. Do that on your own time you weirdoes!

You chopped off your penis for that?

You sound like a tard my man.

Nah kill yourself fucking newfag.

OR A TOP HAT

>I support Donald Trump. Make America Great Again!

yeah me too

Spot the redditor.

>Madoka a goddess that bring hope to the whole universe past and future
>Haruhi a god that got cucked by Yuki Nagato
>Better
Nah your waifu is overrated.

All cashiers are all like that in America though, if they don't smile and start small chat ("how are you/how was your day") they'll probably lose their job for being "rude"

I like Finnish culture where we don't even register other people as living beings.

I can get in and out of store under 5 minutes and still get everything I need for the week. I bet even robots would do that fucking sing and dance routine. Fucking faggots, who programs them.

at least the one on her knees knows her place

Sounds like a plus

>20 lbs of pussy and ass

I'm a spic and I've had people telling me I'm betraying my own race. Mexican isn't a race, and it's not like we have secret club meetings or anything.
Plus, I've been around nothing but white people since I was a kid so much that I'm practically white with a perma-tan

Derailing but:

I have yet to see a video online of a rather wellhung guy, shaven/waxed, actually putting one of those things to proper use.

Seriously, it's as if you don't get to see how good these things work.

Yeah it is damn annoying, I always try to find a self-service checkout whenever I can.

>cucked
lolno faggot

>what are prostitutes

I grew up in southern California. The majority of my friends were Hispanic.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that there are white spics, despite what anyone says.

the one with the hat tho

Triggered my liberal friend so hard he just left
>denmark

"i smell chlorophorm so i hold my breath" wtf

Finland once again proving they are the most autistic robot people on the planet

They're humans with stds

I just hate being pandered to and don't want to support single mother niggers. Is that too much?

>Talking ill about my waifu Yuki
Fuck you two

West Countyfag here. Can confirm.

I think you don't see many Ttunp stickers for that reason most know that some nig or spic even just purple haired SJW exploring her sexuality at Wellesley will fuck with your stuff.

Democrats don't have to worry about t because they know working whites and the devcent minorities are too law abiding and respectful of others property

I'm a cheapass and it'd be trivially easy to get it on with my subordinates, but I can't risk losing my job.

I didn't say shit about Yuki.

[spoiler]Kyon was just saying it was starting to snow, don't get your hopes up.