Theresa Thursday

Why don't we see more depictions of females like this? She seems to balance traditional female timidness/social submissiveness with redeeming character traits & just enough agency to make something that is cute, non-offensive or blatant tokkenized gurl-power. Or maybe its the fact that despite being such a hum-drum gender archetype she still somehow manages to avoid literally every popular/cringeworthy cliche for writing a supporting female character... Or am I just talking out my ass here trying to make sense of something that I can only loosely grasp in the most aloof sense possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!YUExgTIJ!pehjNcKELYYOCwBHlsaZEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that an actual costume she wears?

If she was a more prominent character we most likely would have seen this show do better. Modern toons need placate Character dynamics to really be successful anymore, the whole "boy adventures in episodic fashion with minimal humanizing character interaction" doesn't sell like it did in the 90s. I mean yeah, it worked for Johnny Test, but only because it was so fucking cheap to animate despite no one wanting it and Ben 10 sold toys so who really gave a fuck. This show had all the recipes to be great, but it just couldn't seem to convince itself that it wasn't a 90s/early 00s saturday morning cartoon.

Numale viewers want waifu bait and Female viewers want shipping and drama. Don't have either and you're at the mercy of the fickle and incomprehensible child demographic who's still content to sit in front of their TV screen and watch six hours of Spongebob everyday.

Imagine if Jonen Vasquez had worked on more than just the character designs for this show, god it could've been Invader Zim style comedy and would have been great. Or you know, maybe if the show had less fart jokes that would've helped too.

Also, any good episodes with her in that should be checked out?

No one is ever going to give Jonen Vasquez another chance after Zim. Producers are too afraid of that type of humor that even the promise of another Zim-tier franchise holds no appeal to them. Not that anything he did was even that risque or offensive, Vasquez just doesn't fit their formula and until someone else does the exact same thing and makes it big they won't be brave enough to try it themselves.

I don't get it.

IIRC, Randy had a chicken-phobia.

I still want to know what her secret was.

Someone caught her eating her boogers?

Eating cum?

Here original look is still the best.

Anyone has the
>stop eating his semen and explain youself
pic

i'll make it worth it for ye user

>she still somehow manages to avoid literally every popular/cringeworthy cliche for writing a supporting female character
crush on the main character

found it.

Thought the parts of the dress on the side were her legs and got really confused.

That's not a cliche or cringeworthy. It's actually a bonus.

what is this from?

i never hunted the actual sauce.

If somebody made a template of this then Sup Forums could have fun dropping in any appropriate gal.

Or guy.

Or both.

So is anybody gonna talk about the show, it are your just gonna saturate it with Teresa pics for another week? These thread are becoming Creepy Susie levels of pointless.

then leave and make new thread, noone forces you to stay here jeeez

If ya want to talk about the show then talk about it ya mongoloid

Easy now OP, Theresa is cute, and Randy Cunningham was a great and underrated show, but don't overdo it, you'll make the show and the character overstay their welcome.

So it's officially done and over with?

Why do Asians always have multi-colored hair?

Deeper character and more interaction beatween them is something I'd love.
We really need to make animated dramas a thing to get that and sure Randy Cunningham had the bones to be an action show on the same level of Tron Uprising or YJ but the flesh was too comedic

I'd like to talk about the show but I haven't seen it in a while.

Probably boogers

Pretty much this, I think Vasquez is way too independent to work well with a big company. That's the impression I get, anyway.

Every episode where she talks.

Kissing user from her screen.

Any links for more of this series?

I found a MEGA in an archived thread:
mega.nz/#F!YUExgTIJ!pehjNcKELYYOCwBHlsaZEQ

But it's only certain Season 2 episodes.

Fucking hate how shows like this get you hooked just so they can cancel it right in your face.

CUTE

It's a shame we didn't get a Mad Max style Theresa in this episode.

I don't know; there's a breezy, silly lightness to this show that is absolutely unlike Vasquez has ever done (see the lack of cynicism about American high school). If he had more to do with it it would be a very different show.

kametsu

>Theresa with her head shaved and wearing black forehead makeup
fighting the temptation to make a drawthread request of that

Why contain it?

It's a real damn shame. She was part of the tour group yet didn't get to go Mad Max.

>Debbie Kang Max'd out
She would.

That bitch.

She should have brought Theresa with her.

She could have reached any loot on shelves at least.

Kinda surprised that their first order of business wasn't killing Doug.

Someone has the be the first one to die when they fight a rival post apocalyptic gang.

Why are there no good pics of this chick in her bear costume?

You mean Debbie?

Debbie's love for that bear is so cute.

It was a bit much.

So is Debbie a furry?

Only for Mexican Death Bears.

Also her stanked form.

Everyone in that town is weird.

It's a strange city. They have an evil wizard buried underneath it and looked like feudal Japan 800 years in the past.

If I pull that off will she be naked?

Honestly i always kinda felt that was kinda the charm of the show in and of itself.

Why is there an ancient ninja protector in america standin
> cause it was a fuedal japanese city, no explanation as to why

Why doea mcfist help the sorcerer
>promised him a super power, no attempt as to how they met.
>>hell he doesnt even have a power selected

Don't forget the mustached guy with a cowboy hat that just randomly appears. Was there with the first Ninja and seems to pass the mask and nomicon on to the next ninja. No explanation on who or what he is.

So is Norrisville an American village in Japan?

Maybe it was a town founded by Japanese in American back in like 1200.

Where is it based at? Hawaii?

>Hawaii?
I don't think so.

Is she autistic?

Yes

autisticly CUTE!

SHE HAS THE 'TISMS

Special needs princess!

Sad that shows like these get more attention for being cancelled than anytime they were ever running.

He's Chuck Norris

Adorable!

W-what is this?

Probably a season 3 subplot that never happened.

I don't remember the show ever implying she was "special"

Nothing but a single image.

What do you think she's looking at?

Randy