What happened to this show?

it was pretty good for seasons 1-4 what happened then? is it because they run out of books?

The taxes, the taxes were too high.

yeah just go ahead and make a duplicate thread with the exact same topic of an active thread, good idea

>is it because they run out of books?
yep
GRRM may be a hack by D&D are super hacks.

>Rhaegar
>an emo faggot who had never fought a battle in his life was able to wound Robert enough to keep him from marching for King's Landing
>implying Dayne can't do better

LMAO

Because GOT is the Rap-Metal of genre TV. It tried to combine political intrigue with high fantasy. But neither are easy to combine. One eventually gives way to the other. And fucking dragons and zombie armies are more appealing to normie audiences. Apparently, putting politics in genre TV only really works with Sci-Fi.

Nothing is "wrong" with the show. It's just reaching its inevitable conclusion. Like Kid Rock becoming a Country Rock artist.

>georgeonthetypewriter.gif

Nope. Dragons are basically nukes. They could have worked around it like the books suggested with the horn. And zombies are communists.

>tfw normies like one-dimensional characters with zero character development like Jon Dany and Cersei
>tfw the only characters left with some self-introspection and character-driven plotlines are my boys Jaime and Tyrion

Yes. The earlier seasons had more nuance with the political drama. Most of that was gone in Season 5 and 6, and completely gone in Season 7.

CK2 GoT mod is the best way to experience the lore.

Played as Young Griff and finally got him on a stable throne. Some notable actions.
>Tommen escaped with Robert Strong when I took KL but then he died of 'mysterious circumstances'
>I killed Myrcella and Stannis to get rid of pretenders
>Keven Lannisters demanded a Trial by Seven after I imprisoned him, I won 7:0 and Lancel was one of his knights
>I tamed Viserion aftet Dany was assassinated
>I married Margery, had three kids and she cucked me twice
>married my son to Dany's Just, Shy daughter
>Cersei died from drunkeness after all her kids were dead. Lancel had the West but was still celibate thank to High Sparrow
>Killed Petyr Baelish in a duel
>Bran came from beyond the Wall and took the Norf from Ramsay
>Petyr and Sansa daughter took King of the Norf from Bran; her title was "the whore"
>Margery created a secret army to take the Reach from her eldest brother so now my son will inherit the Reach when she dies
>Loras got the title "Oathbreaker" after trying to kidnap my kids in a war. He now has a giant daughter whose craven, shy and fashionable

Griff still hasn't died yet, but incest is going well with my grandson marrying my daughter

What was the best casting that D&D made?

easy

>it was pretty good for seasons 1-4 what happened then?

The better actors all died (well their characters) leaving us with a lot of inferior to awful ones.

what does Sup Forums think of the high sparrow ? was he really a bad guy ?

>Ned? Ned? I dreamed that I was strong...

Lena has the perfect bitchy face to play Cersei.

5 wasn't bad, it was just boring aside from Hardhome. 6 had some stupid decisions, but had a lot of fun action. 7 was a lazy rush job to set up season 8.

This, desu. She makes Charlize Teron look like a little sweatheart.

Who wins in a fight between Ramsay Bolton's 20 good men, Grey Worm's 10 good men, Jon Snow's 7 good men, and Euron Greyjoy's teleporting armada?

Not really. He was trying to punish the decadent urbanite elites (Lannisters) who had turned the country into a war zone. Aside from a few issues disagreement, I could really see him getting a long well with the Starkgaryens. Maybe it was just me, I got the feeling his tactics were solely directed at the Lannisters and their pals.

i at least liked how jon became edgy and literally suicidal during the battle of the bastards after his death/resurrection

Tyrion's character seems like a pretentious idiot in season 6. 7? Whatever the newest one is.

Young Griff is a dead end plot that only exists to pad out the story because George had run out of ideas

if Ramsey is shirtless, my money is on him

Jaime, Brienne, and Bronn will eventually be joining Jon's crew. Then the plot armor will be unbeatable.

why did D&D turn Cersei into the femdom trash-talking dark queen archetype ? is it their fetish or something ?

I think he'll take KL only so Dany won't have to kill Tommen herself, then he'll die fighting the Other with Dany.

They were waiting for GRRM's fat ass to finish new books; when he didn't deliver because he's a lazy fuck, they started pulling shit out of their own ass and making shit up as they went.

Man, I really wish this part was handled better in the show

he did nothing wrong

Absolutely not Lannisters showed how much shit the peasants had to take. Sparrow was grooming a pious/benevolent king and punishing the corrupt.

I bet is he'll take the throne. Dany will give Viserion and he'll get killed by the Night King who'll ride zombie dragon. That or Aegon gets killed by Jon or Arianne.
Hell maybe he'll end up being the Night King if he dies north of the wall since in the books we haven't seen the Night King in person.

Yeah that's another obvious one. He's gonna be one of Dany's dragon riders.

The show was best when it was cutting the fat that the books had. Without any books they didn't have that guideline so we got the mess that we do now.

They might have Dany give him a dragon only for it to burn him alive. Then Varys goes. "You got me, Griff was a fake Targ."

Then Jon becomes the real dragon rider

I think everybody agrees hes the Mummer's Dragon so I think he'll either be a rider or we might get another Quentyn story line

I could see him killing most of the Lannisters so Dany doesn't have to get her hands dirty.

I'm nearly convinced that zombie dragon is going to in the books so whoever is riding that dragon dies or if it doesn't have a rider. Jon is undoubtabley going to be a dragon rider well I don't think Tyrion is ever going to be one.

Tyrion might be the one that figures out that Aegon is a fake Targ/Blackfyre somehow so he'll have something to do.

Ned Stark: “I looked for you on the Trident.”

Gerold Hightower: “We weren’t there…or else we would have killed the fat king from Season 1.”

Ned Stark: “When King’s Landing was captured, Jaime killed Khaleesi’s uncle. Why didn’t you guys protect him?”

Gerold Hightower: “We were here, or else Mad King Eris would still be the king and Jaime would be dead.”

Ned Stark: “I went to Storm’s End to lift the siege that was happening, because Stannis is fucking useless and would be even worse than Khaleesi’s uncle just so you know. Olenna Tyrell the Queen of Thorns was about to defeat him and give a witty speech about how all men must die, but I saved their lives.”

Artuhr Dayne: “You should have murdered her. Womyn can not rule!”

Ned Stark: “Jorah sailed to Dragonstone with Khaleesi, her mom, and her brother who was later killed by Carl Drogo. Why aren’t you with them?”

Arthur Dayne: “Jorah is a nice guy who respects womyn, but we are real men.”

Gerold Hightower: “We don’t run away. We stay and fight to the death and uphold the patriarchy.”

Arthur Dayne: “With dual wielding swords.”

Gerold Hightower: “We swore a vow to the old gods and will always pay the iron price.”

Arthur Dayne: “And now it begins.”

Ned Stark: “Nuhh,naoittennzzz!!!!”

--------------

This is by far, my FAVORITE scene from the show. The dialogue is a true masterpiece. Benioff and Weiss deserve the Emmys they got for it. What do you guys think?

Yeah no matter how hype you make the Other it pales compared to 3 dragons. Giving the Other a zombie dragon is needed.

haven't seen this version before
good shit

>yu cand bit mee i hab no cokk

>ywn eat out your bi slut sister's pussy and suck her toes

same I really liked it in the books

Why did kicking him in the not-cock give him super strength?

>losing your cock suddenly makes you lose all nerve endings below the belt
He's still getting kneed in the fucking taint. How is that not fucking his shit up?

It gave his strength since "Hey I don't have a dick so I can't further my family line. Therefore I have nothing to lose so screw it."

>"OI, I LOOKED FER YA ON DA TROIDENT", yelled Ned incoherently
>"We weren't there. Woe to Robert Baratheon, the Usurper, who was the King in Season 1, and also married to Cersei Lannister, if we had been," Responded Ser Arthur
>"RHAEGAR IS IN DA MUD INSTEAD" Ned screamed back
>"And now it begins," said Ser Arthur Dayne, Sick Duel Wielding Twin Swords of the Morning, unsheathing the twin swords Dawn and Dusk, which were perfectly average looking swords except for one had a little yellow sun drawn on it
>"NOHHH. NAW IT INDS" said Ned, with a chavvy accent and no emotion in his voice.

m'lord ran out of wine

The freys are kinda like jews if you think about it. Like the low performing jews, unlike the bank of braavos. They have legitimate grievances of how they're treated badly in the past, but also have a history of somewhat bad behaviour and are a little coarse and unpleasant to deal with. And while they're generally a bit funny looking, they are sometimes crazy attractive.

Am I forgetting anything here?

Wait how are CIA's motives a mystery? He literally sexposes them to his whores like it's nothing.

They also use money (The Twins) as power over Great Houses

>treated badly in the past
?
>they are sometimes crazy attractive
?

His goal wasn't piety, I think. It was power. He just found a way to wield and express it. What was really corrupt about loras' sex life?

Loras was just a way to gain leverage over Margaery.

>treated badly
Jews: Take for example the first crusade leaving from France and killing jews in the rhineland.
Freys:Nobody goes to his weddings or invites him to theirs. People are probably wise to not go to his weddings, in retrospect. Terrible musicians.

>sometimes crazy beautiful
Freys:
That one daughter at the red wedding
Jews:
Pic related.

Well yeah that seemed pretty obvious. But it never was about personal power, or he'd never put himself in situations like when Jaime threaten him.

You can be a good manipulator and still have good intentions

he got disrespected because he showed up purposefully late to battle so he could side with the winners

robb was a retarded neckbeard faggot and he got what he deserved

AAAAAAGGGGGHHHH...

Show Robb was a hundred times better then book Robb

That just means he wasn't coward, not that his intentions are good.

We have no evidence that his intentions were virtuous, and small evidence that they weren't, because Loras didn't deserve that.

His goal seemed to be to empower the poor, groom Tommen to treat the poor well, and punish evil fucks like Cersei.

Punishing Loras and Margery were means to an end but his goal is still a noble one. If he won Cersei head would be on a pike for regicide.

In books we didn't have any mention of him since his fall like 7800-7900 years ago. Don't forget that the concept of the Others in the show is altered, and there is no Great Other, Rhlor's antagonist. Since the book pays a lot of attention to different religions and prophesies, it would be logical to find some mention of Great Other, and not Night King, commanding the armies of the Dead.

Hmm. Or NK may be his champion, to fight Rhlor's Azor Ahai... But anyway, there was no such thing during the Long Night, and original NK presumably lived long after it.

He didn't side with the winners. He remained bannerman to the same house.

If Jon is Azor Ahai than he'll be the Lord of Lights champion which makes sense for the Other to have a champion of his own which would be the Night King. I don't think they've just going to have some rando be the Night King. It might be Aegon or if it's really supposed to mess with Jon it will end up being Benjen.

With how quickly we got introduced to Aegon hes not going to be endgame but I don't think hes going to just be another red herring.

No, the poor empowered him.

Sure, he distributed his wealth among the poor. But who needs wealth when you have power?

He purposefully showed up late to the battle so we wouldn't lose any men which Cat's Dad recognized so he gave Walder Frey the nickname to remind him that he knew how much of a dirtbag he was.

And? Did he use that power in a corrupt fashion? No he used it to break Tommen depending on his mother, build his leadership skills and execute a fucking monster.

GODS WE WERE A GENERAL BACK THEN

I mean Robert was fighting a pretty just rebellion.

We don't know the virtue or corruption of a man until they're securely in power.

The rape, Sansa

They ran out of source material and guess who started writing the scripts.....

Hey I have an idea! For season six let's have all the men become beta faggots, make all the womynz awesome super lezbos, normalize pedophelia and incest, then for keks let's have the man with his cock chopped off into a transparent transgender hero.....

Gee I wonder who could be behind these shinanigans??????

>normalize pedophilia

When did this happen?

Do you think Bran ever goes to the time of his conception and whacks off his big Stark cock at the scene of Ned creampieing his mother?

Pretty much all of the mature male actors. Hound, Beric, Bronn, Stannis, Ned, Robert, etc.

He was the best at exposing normies and their irrational hatred towards any notion of religion. He was BTFOing the Lannisters left and right but because he did it in the name of religion the audiences went REEEEEEE and stamped their feet.

bow before your king

BOW YA SHITS