Is Riverdale the Star Trek of our generation?

Is Riverdale the Star Trek of our generation?

DaaaAAAAAAM, CHINKS look like THAT?!

Why would anyone choose Veronica over Betty?

keep up with the memes, it's the twin peaks of our generation

giv betty gf

>tfw when Veronica even knows Betty is best girl but has to settle with Archie aka Worst Boy

I don't understand how any straight man can work on a show like that.

>other shill thread

Archie deserves none of them. I did hear that the actress who plays Cheryl had to delete her Twitter account, because of her comments in today's interview.

Let me guess because she prefers to be in a CAV triangle? I didn't know those shippers were that bad.

I think it's because Bughead has too many issues and shippers started going crazy. She's right though. Betty and Jughead are the two most fucked up characters out of the core 4. I don't even like Archie that much, but I think he would be crazy to try and get in between them.

How would he even handle the fact that Betty self harms herself.

>I don't understand how any straight man would want to make money.

they look like they're gonna age like milk underneath a hot sun

So the first episode happens right after episode 13? Isn't that going to be a little awkward for Betty and Jughead? Did she just leave after he put on the jacket? Did she have to wait for everyone to leave first? Did Jughead go with them and leave her behind?? Did they both agree that she should leave??? Jughead really just let the woman he loves leave his empty trailer without getting or giving anything??

I just need to know.

Ungrateful bastards should be thankful it's not a love triangle they'll face though. I'll argued Betty is more fucked up than Jughead. She only harms herself to be more in control of her actions. Both Betty and Cheryl are mentally ill except in this case Betty is the most dangerous.

Shippers are cancer that ruin everything. Always have been, always will be.

They talk about it and then head to the hospital to give Archie support.

>I think he would be crazy to try and get in between them.
>How would he even handle the fact that Betty self harms herself.

He would write songs.

Cheryl does take it out on others, but Betty physically takes it out on others. Betty drugged a teenage boy and tried drown/boil him alive. She also threatened to kill Cheryl. Jughead's girlfriend is crazy.

Part of me feels as if they would make the perfect serial killer couple.

So she stayed there all night talking and not doing anything? Also, in a recent article they claim that Betty tells her mom about what happened between them? So they must have done something. Unless she's like
>You hate Jughead well we had sex, almost...

This could not be more true. Then when Betty realizes hat he's exposing her business she would harm herself even more.

My favorite part of the show are when they have them dress in their original outfits.

According to the writers yes, they talk all night. I'm guessing what she'll tell Alice is that she almost got fucked by Jughead. Alice doesn't want anymore pregnant daughters.

Part of the reason they're popular is because they gave a "healthy" relationship but I wouldn't mind them getting a bit darker. Though I really doubt Betty will be fucking Jughead or anyone anytime soon. I get the feeling the writer wants to keep her that way.

>Betty the virgin

Well, as long as she doesn't lose it to Archi I am ok with that.

>really do talk all night

About what?
>So you joking the Serpents now?
>Not sure. Maybe?
>Hmm..

finished season 1 today. grundy did nothing wrong

Why are the Riverdale sluts so HOT?

Maybe Sabrina will use her.
Jughead is a dumbass for not telling them to fuck off. Now he'll probably get cucked, maybe not by Archie, but maybe by Reggie or some other future love interests of Betty.

MILK

Welcome back based giv poster, haven't seen you in a while. You been good?

Best Boy coming thru.

blonde white chicks are boring.

>we can go to jail
>we

Only one who would be going to jail is Ms.Grundy. I bet if they let that storyline continue she would have preyed on other redheaded boys who are fucking dumbasses.

you sound like a jealous beta who was never hot enough to bang his teachers.

Who is best dad and why is it FP?

>drunk
>let's his kid be homeless
>gang member
>best dad

Lili is a good actor, but she doesnt stand out, at all. I hope her career is a successful one, Cheryl's actor may end up being the breakout star.

but I want her as a gf

what does lili think of her daddy?

Ok.

Alice and FP have a tough love approach. Makes the good things they even more worth it.

>Lili is a good actor, but she doesnt stand out, at all.
are you fucking high dude

she is the star of the show

I guess physically? She looks pretty standard and I can't really recall her face only that I know it's long. She's really good though. She's way better than Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson.

I don't understand how Archy is even a thing. The sexual tension between Veronica and Betty are what drive the entire fucking show.

The blonde has a lot of potential. She got done filming a movie staring Elle Fanning but it does seem she's happy where she's currently at.

And that her eyes are huge.

huge eyes is a genetic indicator for reproductive fitness. that's why every dude here has a subconscious desire to breed with her.

I wouldn't mind Beronica. Maybe when the show ends they'll pull off a Korra ending.

>lol dude sorry i was an alcoholic who destroyed our family led a biker gang and let you live on the street it was just a life lesson bro

Archie's character was the weakest link during season 1 so it's as if he didn't have any real chemistry with anyone, really.

She could be the new Brittany Murphy.

If Season 1 was about Barchie v. Varchie I would have agreed with you.

>Cheryl's actor may end up being the breakout star.
Not with those lips. They can be all natural but I doubt Hollywood will take her seriously.

Well in FP's defense he did offer to let Jug come back home, but he didn't want to. What was FP gonna do? Take him over his knee and spank his ass?

The real asshole is Jug's mom.
>son lives with alcoholic father
>son calls you in the middle of the night asking to stay with you
>tell him you have no space for him
>hang up phone

That takes 1st place for worst parent of Riverdale award.

>Who is Angelina Jolie?
>Who is Kim Kardashian?
She doesnt have the big name actor as her father, but as long paves the way there will be space for others.

Make up and a new wardrobe can help. It the end it depends which actress is talked about the most.

what did she say?

What interview? What'd she say?

Absolutely.

She was asked which love triangle she wanted Cheryl to be apart of and she answered Varchie since they have way less drama going on than Bughead. Like Varchie are simple and Bughead is way too complicated.

I think it may have been for Cosmopolitan?

Whatever it is, no one wants to be part of the bughead drama.

what an aryan

Who is best boy?

Archie seems to want to be apart of it, badly.

Betty will have her choice of the
>innocent, nice, fuckboy
Or
>bad boy virgin

It's an interesting subversion of tropes.

FP and then Fred.

Or Reggie, the asshole with heart of gold.

more lili butt pls

Do you really think that they are going to hook up Reggie and Betty? The only reason I could think of is if Reggie is trying to get back at Archie and Jughead.

Will Jughead x Veronica ever happen?

Unfortunately user her ass isn't impressive like the other 2.
Who knows, Reggie doesn't give a shit for either Archie or Jug. Though I can see them breaking up and Jughead sleeping around.

goofy looking face

>Jughead sleeping around.
>Jughead and Archie somehow switch personalities

I won't believe it until I see it.

>old, nice white man got turned into a narco

You just know

is Cole Sprouse not dating Lili?

I can't tell if I'm being memed right now

thats its I'm gonna go racemix with a mexican now

They're good friends.

Riverdalefags are the bronys of this generation. Stop watching shows because you think the characters will date you, it's mad gay

Its no different from the Hellcats threads some years back except with likeable characters

>racemix with a mexican now
good luck with that fucko
make sure she's pretty and not an oaxaca dwarf

BROWN'D

>tfw the third Bush to be President is a mexican

Brazilian m8.

Pretty sure he isn't a narco, more like a 80's corporate raider

What is the Dark Betty Plot leading up to? Is she bipolar? A two-face? a mirror of the town itself? Or something more sinister? I like the Cuthulu theory.

Series finale is Bettty turning into her final form and consuming the whole town, then burping with a hearty chuckle.

the way it should be

Sinister.

Reminder Chuck did nothing wrong. All he did was expose the sluts in Riverdale.

No, but I'm amazed at how they managed to copy the exact feeling True Detective S1 had.

*gets fat*

Polly > Veronica > Betty > Josie > Cheryl

>mfw I barely realize jughead is played by a kid from zack and cody
>he's not even a hispanic
What the fuck.

dis