Civil War II

Nazi Cap will be killed by a black kid.

Sup Forums loses again.

That was the only future they teased that wasn't completely boring.

We already knew about Monsters Unleashed so teasing it again is redundant. The X-Men will do something at some point, but it's so vague it could be anything, and oh goodie, Thor will fight Loki, because that hasn't happened a thousand times before.

any reason why cap is a nazi now?

he's not a Nazi

Red Skull used a sentient cosmic cube that is also a little girl to rewrite Steve Rogers childhood so that his mother seeks out help from his abusive father and it turns out to be a Hydra rep. His mother joins and Steve has now grown up as a Hydra agent who's been infiltrating organizations as Captain America.

Ironically Rogers is so Hydra brainwashed that he's trying to usurp Red Skull as leader of Hydra

One thing I never understood is how does that affect all the times he beat Red Skull in the past. Was he stopping Hydra for the glory of Hydra?

"That was the only teaser that wasn't bori-

If King Thor vs. Loki wielding All-black the Necrosword wasn't hype as fuck for you then I don't know how I can trust your opinion.

Could've been retconned in his head to some deep cover gambit
Man Whor got swole.

>it's not a skrull, a mind trick, or anything! This is how it always was!

Reality warping does not count as it being the way things always were.

Red Skull didn't become involved with HYDRA until fairly recently despite what the movies would have you believe.

HYDRA =/= Nazis. Steve was part of HYDRA before the nazis even existed and he sees Red Skull as a corruption that needs removed. Steve is going to kill Skull and take over HYDRA for himself. To Make Hydra Great Again, you see.

Marvel is garbage and Thor is boring as fuck

But it is how things always were... after the reality warping happened.

Monsters Unleashed
Gotta Catch 'Em All

I'm so apathetic to Marvel anymore I just can't care. It was my childhood growing up but DC is putting out better books by a mile.

>by the time this happens, Cap may have already killed the Red Skull, obtaining the sentient Cosmic Cube and Xavier's brain
>being killed is part of Steve's keikaku to become the new Onslaught

Thor vs Loki is actually good though, they're finally putting away the pretty boy Loki and they're giving Thor his hammer back.

>finally putting away the pretty boy Loki
you never read Loki, didn't you?

... I just realized he's dual wielding both hammers there.

Ohh.
It's Hammer time.

I don't unlike Pretty Boy Loki, I know what Ewing did in his run but other than Ewing's run, nobody really took advantage of this. Fuck his latest appearances have been pretty laughable, Vote Loki? Seriously? They did this shit years ago with Etrigan.

How many times do they have to kill him for him to stay dead?

>Red Skull used a sentient cosmic cube that is also a little girl

Is this japan?

>When they have to resort to fantasy to win

Oh boy, everything will be exactly like it was for 50 damn years. How exci-*falls asleep*

>Nazi Cap #1 ships
>Spencer promises that the storyline is real and that it's not brainwashing
>issue 2 ships
>it's brainwashing

You know there's more than two comic publishers, right?

>They did this shit years ago with Etrigan.
It was great then, and it was good now.

Necro Loki vs Double Hammer Thor is pretty exciting, way more exciting than Cancer Patient Jane.

It wasn't brainwashing. It was reality warping.

Yes, they reality warped his beliefs. Totally not mind manipulation!

you have to go back

>>Thor is worthy again and duel wielding hammers agains evil Loki wielding a weopon that took 3 thors to defeat isn't hype as Fuck?!?

>>character literally has backstory changed by reality warper.Pol thinks it's brainwashing

is this the same artist from secret wars?

That just sounds like brainwashing with extra steps!

Not really brain washing is having someone convince you a lie is true,in this case caps past was changed to make it true

>Oh boy you guys, Goku and Vegeta are going to fight yet again but this time instead of Super Sayian Blue they're Super Sayian GREEN, how unique and different.

It isn't. It's reality manipulation.

He said it wasn't "mind control, an imposter, or triple agent." It was none of those three things. Or, depending on your perspective, it was all three of those things.

>shilling for Spencer this hard

Bottom line, Spencer said these were Cap's sincere beliefs and not a trick, and then they turned out to be a trick.

The last time Loki fought Thor was 20 years ago,and the all black BTFO of gods,it's return is long overdue and Loki falling back to villiany after 13 years sounds promising

Yes, it's Ribic. Same person that did both previous All-black the Necrosword/King Thor arcs.

But user, they ARE his sincere beliefs. Kobik warped reality to make sure of it.

But he didnt lie,Rogers history has been meddled so that hydras goals are his one true belief and always have been since a boy

Does white America really have so much self loathing as to do this shit?

Fucking pathetic.

Good to know ancient norse gods shave their armpits

Are Hydra still Nazis?

Do they still espouse the ideas of racial purity and ethnic nationalism?

Are they still about the blood and soil, ein volk, ein reich, ein fuhrer?

Do they want to impose integralism and fascist economic systems on the world?

Or are they just jack-booted villains? Is the Red Skull a Nazi, or is he Norman Osborn in Hugo Boss?

>evil Loki
That bit's not hype as fuck.
Stop acting like it's hype as fuck.
I AM hype as fuck for that page, GoT was my first comic, but only because I'm going under the assumption that it's a future Loki or a double-bluffing Loki or something.
Fuck your status quo, nigga.

>When they have to resort to fantasy to win
I mean, nazis lost WWII so is it really a fantasy?

Hydra were NEVER nazis,they existed a 1000s years before before the nazis,it was just a single member of the nazi party who after realising hurler would never rule the world took over Hydra and fought Rogers after the war.Hydra wants to rule the world,they weren't formed or involved with nazis.Hydra in the comics is noghing like in the movies

THAT'S WHAT YOUUUUUUUUUUUU THIIIIIIIIIIIINK

Where you from?

Ah, that's interesting, then.

>you will never be a Marvelcuck

>Hydra in the comics was noghing like in the movies

fixed.

The Norse were considered faggots because they actually combed their beards before braiding them and because they washed weekly. It's not hard to believe that one with access to modern ways of trimming would shave the pits.

>Vote Loki? Seriously? They did this shit years ago with Etrigan.

Vote Loki accurately predicted the SJW riots.

Marvel Comics CEO is butt buddies with Trump

He's working the SJW into giving them free publicity.
Sup Forums wins again.

Appreciate the DA MAN meme, didn't know it existed.
t. Marvelcuck

It is while the reality warping is still in effect.

it's not Brainwashing

Red Skull specifically says that mind controlling Steve Rogers is too easy and would not work. He needed Rogers to REALLY eat, breathe, and live for Hydra.

The only way to do that is to warp reality

So does this interfere with the people who dress up as Captain America at the gay pride parades?

( psst It's a Nextwave Agents of H.A.T.E. reference)

Funny you should mention that: I stumbled across some pages from Cap's old "gay friend" story last night.
Anyone know an issue number?

So... Long con brainwashing? I mean he warped his past, sure, but essentially the results are the same. Same plot device, different wrapping.

in what way?

Brainwashing opens up the idea that any telepath, let's say the new Jean Grey who loves to mind rape everyone she meets, is going to pick up that someone is being controlled by someone

If you warp reality, it's hard coded. what happened is perceived as reality and how can a telepath pic that up?

reality warping yes brings Cap to the same destination, but was chosen because of it had better perks than just mind controlling him.

>changefags

I did Nazi a black male being a violent murderer.

This smells like shitpost.
Wanna prove otherwise by elaborating?
He's bring obnoxious too, but at least for the right reason.

Just look up what issues Arnold Roth appeared in.

you bring up an interesting point

No since Cap is now gay for Zemo.

We don't talk about Nextwave here, user.

Bull fucking SHIT we don't. Since when?

I don't want 12ers to know about Nextwave. new Novafags will, but that's acceptable.

>12ers
That's a new one on me.
People who only started reading in 2012, I presume?

Yes.

Ah well that clears that up then.
You're talking to a 12er HERE. RIGHT. NOW.

So it was just one big excuse for an SJW wank? OK.

What is he Linda Belcher?

When you put it like that it seems kinda gay.

is the cosmic cube little girl at least cute?

Eat a dick. Loki should never go back to being evil.

The pages is cool as fuck if you presume it's a one-time thing.
Brainwashing, alt-future, RUSE, etc..

Honestly, I just want to think that Loki's broken the cycle. Every time they tease "oooh, is he going back to evil?" I feel like it's actively dragging him closer to some genius going "you know what? We should make Loki evil again!"
That said, Thor dual-wielding the hammers is absolutely gorgeous.

Everyone deserves to know about Nextwave, user. Are you saying that 12ers shouldn't start reading good comics?

I think even Hydra is now an 'open' organization.

These Cap memes are the best

IMO we'll have to be far enough in the future that how good JiM & AoA were has literally been forgotten for that to happen.
Or IDK. Joe Queseda gets replaced with a Thorfag.

Well he did say he didn't mind dying for the glory of Hydra.

Thor knows he killed Kid Loki, they will never be on friendly terms ever again so and Aaron seems to be playing Loki as a shifty dude so I can see them fighting each other with Loki not being a villain.

But trying to be good while not having Thor's love is going to be pushing him to the darker side.

>Thor knows he killed Kid Loki
Technically, that was a different Loki, who died and reincarnated into the God of Stories.
(And wasn't the entire point of the ending of AoA that he'd moved past caring what the rest of Asgard and his family thought of him?)

I think they could get around it by having the Necrosword corrupt him.

This is perfectly acceptable.
As per the second part what said.

They are sincere beliefs, problem is Red Skulls plan is shit. He can't break Steve Rogers if Steve Rogers is a fucking nazi since childhood.

The question is, is he going to kill him knowing that he's Hydra? Or will it be something unrelated? Will Miles be the only one to know and decide to keep it secret to save Cap's legacy?

>Steve's cover is blown
>He Spoc's his consciousness into Miles
>Miles is a hero
>Keikaku goes on