DNC Leak II 600 mbs new files

The Megaupload I did: mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ
mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ
mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ

DECRYPTION KEY IS

!ZSPbUeUjmeSt0GEovBrEYV9V_3CX09hROm3JQJmr0HU

And the torrent wikileaks did so seed it : magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ED9C54D8CE543F9A45D180FD58B4C56CF2A3FC1E

PASSWORD IS (GuCCif3r_2.0) FOR THE FILES

CONTINUATION OF THIS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/basedmattforney
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-25/obama-ambassadors-gave-at-least-13-6-million-in-campaign-money
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775855288264056832
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775860010349920256
mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ
reviversoft.com/file-extensions/mwd
stockblocks.com/support/metastock/xmaster.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=tf3_eTG-qJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First

bump

We should respect Mrs. Clinton's privacy.

Look for emails that talk about why Hillary Clinton was selected for the presidency in 2016

>tfw you go to use your vm to open files and it suddenly wont start anymore

I think our focus needs to be on Clinton foundation donations, unless I am mistaken those are the ones that haven't been seen.

did you find anything about her health?

holy shit where the fuck is everyone.

seriously.

Do you have enough money to buy an Ambassadorship?

Wrong thread CTR, these aren't hillary's email;s

maybe you should learn hwo to use a VM first

the NSA has all my noods

the concept that the government deserves privacy is fucking outlandish.

I had it working just fine yesterday, lel

THAT FASCIST FUCK WILL HAVE US SWINGING FROM NOOSES.

WHO HERE IS READY FOR A PURGE?

7dc58-ngp-van/stuffformike/Weekly Memos to GTK/output.avi

HAs new shit about early voting. Makes sense why they chimped out about it in Ohio earlier this summer.

Bump, keep this shit up.

>pic related

Unfortunately this isn't really news

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-25/obama-ambassadors-gave-at-least-13-6-million-in-campaign-money

keep saying that.

>13.6
do you even math?

I'm just saying, this was already a big story even as early as 2009 with Obama's appointees. These donations are public info.

Why are you people doing this? Don't you realize that no matter what you think about Hillary, she is indefinitely better than Trump, who called all Mexicans rapists. Respect her privacy, leave her alone. You complain that the NSA snoops through your stuff so why are you doing the same to her? You people are the worst. White supremacism is dead, stop trying to elect a president who is one. SIIKE, good job, fuck Hillary. Trump/Duke 2016

Obama rigging 2008 South Carolina early voting isn't public info

now we have to compare the old data with new sources
can still be interesting in combnation with this
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775855288264056832

> #DNCleak shows plot to use early voting to force Obama victory in 2008. North Carolina used as laboratory. #DNCleaks

This is far beyond Hillary, this is devastating to the entire Democrat party.

If a casual shitposter like me can look through their donations and credit card information then God only knows what the eastern european identity thieves are doing right now.

bunmped!

Guys come on keep digging!

Memo to Obama deputy CTO Mike Conlow from 2010 shows plan for manipulating information online.

Pay to play isn't as big of a deal as rigging the actual generational election. Make this a huge deal

>God only knows what the eastern european identity thieves are doing right now.

>Collusion with CNBC? There's a folder named "CNBC" in the #DNCleak with info on stocks. #DNCleaks

twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775860010349920256

holy fuck Sup Forums is being slid hard right now

here is a picture of a frog with repeating integers if that's what it takes to get you nerds to look at this

pic

do we need Sup Forums ?

We need to keep everything in one damn thread

Lets go ask them. Pray the Apple shitposters don't fuck everything up

All of that is public information from what I can see on that capture.
>EPS
>Earnings per share

Equities info

shills are slamming us hard. Fucking mods are nowhere in sight

It keeps saying the password is wrong??

shills are sliding these threads

stocks? ooh

mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ
descryption key: !ZSPbUeUjmeSt0GEovBrEYV9V_3CX09hROm3JQJmr0HU
pass: (GuCCif3r_2.0)

make sure you include the ()

It's also full of .MWD files

reviversoft.com/file-extensions/mwd

Have a bump

Someone make the thread

What's this?

For what? we just need someone with an Apple (VM) and MarinerWrite

i.e. not me

The mod of Sup Forums. is a sjw shill.

Mods = not doing anything about this. Ever.

Finally worked! Danke~

>.MWD files
>The MWD file extension is used for a MarinerWrite Document created by Mariner Software. Mariner write is a word processor used for Mac OS X and includes Mariner Calc,

So they're Macfags? What a surprise.

Or he's just a lazy fuck

He was outed as an anti-white piece of shit a ways back, I doubt its just laziness.

Annoying I can't seem to open this on android..

What does this mean? How does early voting favor DNC? Why can't the RNC turn early voting to their advantage?

Because the DNC have niggers and spics on their side

Sure, but what about that is surprising or illegal?

The early voting data isn't anything illegal, in fact it's fairly normal (I've done this on local elections before).

When early voting starts, the state releases daily counts of how many people turned in votes (and in the case of primaries how many voted for each party ballot).

So... you track the number of early voters, and if it looks like you're not getting enough people out, you do a voter push to balance the numbers.

I found it, there xmaster, emaster and master files
stockblocks.com/support/metastock/xmaster.htm

Somebody tweet it. It's a stock portfolio data. From a program called Metastock.

>Completed voter file updates for Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Alaska, Mississippi and the District of Columbia
>Currently working on voter file updates for South Dakota, New York, Nevada, New Jersey, and Montana

Has anyone figured out what this voter file stuff is about?

on it

Okay. why is CNBC stock info here, anyway?

The dems pioneered a new way of thinking about managing elections.

Instead of simply tracking voters by district or by city, they track by individual voter.

They rate every voter in the state as to where they predict their leanings by cross referencing them with the public data available on everyone. From that they build a profile.

This chart is showing how they are doing on collecting all the data for each state. The goal is to eventually have the data on all voters in the country.

They use the data to mold their platform to appeal to as many people as possible; and they use individual data to target each voter with unique mailings (some voters get X, others get Y, others get Z)

While everyone tracks individual voters, what made the dem system unique was cross referencing it with data collected by marketing and public information companies to create a political/psychological profile.

HILLARY CLINTON = ELECTION FRAUD

someone pls storytime me

The fuck is this?

Anyone know the legality of this?

It looks like it was a file that was kept on the computer of whoever had the bad luck of being the source for the leaked files.

The companies listed are all useless shit stocks. Some had buyouts, but not in the time frame of the dates listed.

Looks like someone just trying to make a hail mary on some penny stock.

It might be labeled as "CNBC" because the data was pulled from CNBC's stock quote website.

>twitter.com/basedmattforney
And they wasn't sentenced for bribery? Is USA this corrupt really?

Describe it leaf

those are email attachments from a microsoft exchange server, I think you can just open them in notepad, or failing that try outlook

What do you expect when you live under a leftwing boot.
Corruption is its corner stone.

It's legal because it's all based on public info.

For example... you can go to your city and buy lists that tell you everyone who voted.

I've done analysis for local candidates. I've bought up every voter list since 2000 in my city.

See

Oh I see even the DAT ones were part of that?

Yes. All of it.

It's bad self eater

Beast bills

I mean why didn't anyone react and do something when it was out there. I get that the country is corrupt, but why are people accepting this?

Is this common place? Is this leak going to hurt them?

Because people are stupid, or just don't care that their government is corrupt, because it doesn't effect them personally.

Wait, is this why google and microsoft is working with Hillary to get her elected?

This part (the part we're discussing) won't hurt them because it's so common.

But... there's something in the leak that WILL hurt them, or at least something that COULD hurt them.

They don't usually freak out this fast after a leak. And they are freaking out. Check out all the shills working overtime and the statement they made on it.

Which tells me one of two things..

1. There's something big in the leak we haven't found yet.

2. There was something big on the computer that isn't in the leak but they're afraid it was.

Either way, there's something.

And facebook. The data is worth a fortune because it wins election.

You have access to FB data and you know everything about everyone.

In FEC/FEC/IEreports there is a bunch of .fec files?

>88754320
[email protected] 4154795 Stanley Cohen 309 Meadow Ln Merion Station PA 19066-1330 6106677795 fox Rothschild Attorney

[email protected] 4687724 Nancy F Rothschild 26 Morgan Cir Amherst MA 01002-1131 4135490945 Self-employed Editing

[email protected] 5503019 Anthony R Rothschild 2407 Harrison St Evanston IL 60201-2147 8473288314 McLaughlan Rossman and Doll Attorney

like this info

NEW DNC EMAIL LEAKS FROM THE LAST MONTH

MOLE STILL IN DNC

→ →

→ →
→ →

Macfag reporting in. torrented Mariner Write, going to try opening the .mwd files.

if worth it ill either screenshot them or convert them to a different file format.

awesome

fuck i gotta switch to windows partition just to open with 7zip? ffs

use Keka.

Quads, everybody!

will try. thanks.

worst case scenario i restart on my windows partition, unzip, then switch back to mac.

zerohedge is on this too

Guccifer is a God among men