Can I read IvX without reading any other Inhuman/X-Men books?

Can I read IvX without reading any other Inhuman/X-Men books?

Why in the fuck would you want to?

Read IvX I mean, not avoid reading other Inhuman/X-Men books. That's completely understandable.

Sure. It won't be any shittier or non-sensical than it already it is.

I read Ms. Marvel and Kamala's involved in IvX, somehow.

Beast and Storm are race traitors.

In humans are cunts. Big sacred cloud which they could live fine without, but force anyway to the detriment of other people.

Marvel writers have no sense of continuity or good story telling.

The X men just need to have their own universe.

Black Bolt needs to yell down Human torche's throat at full volume. Then kill himself for beings cuck.

No, in fact it would make things worse because of all characterization inconsistencies.

Well yeah, it's an event.

Skip it. Events are generally dogshit.

>The X men just need to have their own universe.
Fuck off.

Just skip it. IvX is a means to an end. Just wait for RessurXion and pick up Secret Warriors instead.

>The X men just need to have their own universe.
>Beast and Storm are race traitors.
Confirmed you didn't read the issue. Storm agreed to attack the Inhumans. How she is a race traitor?

Right now I think it's skippable, but it's not that bad. Sup Forums has an huge hateboner against Soule because of the Inhumans, I don't think he had any choice about it because editors.

So yes, you can read IvX without the other books, if you want just read the #0 that is a huge synthesis of what happened.

As long as you know about the terrigen mist cloud, then you don't really have to

X Men don't fit in Marvel. Most of the other heroes bar Spider men get on uneasy to okay with the public while the Mutants are on permanent genocide alert.

Also Storm was being a race traitor before this even though she is the perfect power for dealing with the Inhuman bullshit. She only reluctantly fell in line to dealing with the Inhuman menace.

Random tie-ins are pretty much never relevant to the overall story. I hate how these events have to tie in to every random comic just to make people buy them.

>X Men don't fit in Marvel
>this is what moviefags actually believe

I know what you mean. X-Men are a universe in itself outside of Marvel and don't make sense when other superpowered beings that aren't mutants exist. But it's comics, don't think too hard about it.

Originally I wanted to read this for the X-men, but to be honest I don't even like them anymore. Old man Logan makes no damn sense, Ice man is just a big gay special snowflake, Cyclops is in a shitty book, X-23 as wolverine completely changed her personality, and I use to like Jean but now I wear shorts.

Skip IvX. It's bad writing.

This. Just wait for RessurXion and jump in there.

>How she is a race traitor?
She still didn't move the cloud to the Moon or wherever.

>Why in the fuck would you want to?
fpbp
Keep ignoring the whole sordid affair, both franchises are shit.

yeah you can issue 0 does a great job explaining almost everything that's gone on since Secret Wars ended.

I don't subscribe to calling any X-Men character a "race traitor." This is Marvel exploiting the X-Men CompleX hardliners and Inhumans fans by pitting them against each other to boost sales. Race War Economics. I hope you are proud of yourself, Marvel.

This. Both X-Men and Inhumans comics aren't worth the paper they are printed on. I recommend readers try anything else.

Why would u want to read IvX? That's retarded, especially if you're not even reading any in humans or Xmen books.

>X Men don't fit in Marvel. Most of the other heroes bar Spider men get on uneasy to okay with the public while the Mutants are on permanent genocide alert.
Please don't pretend to understand something you clearly don't. I get it, Sup Forums loves its company war, but it's not true for everyone who read comics. It's a completely different world, and you must stop shoving your wrong idea made because of the movies in our mouths.

I don't know what's the point of your critics? People hate the X-Men? That's because they aren't homo sapiens. It's one of their themes, their gimmicks. Why this should be a motive to take them in another world? You said Spiderman is hated, and yes he is. Only you know why this isn't a point against what you said. Or maybe that's because now he appears in the Marvel Movies. That's it.

X-Men are part of the Marvel comics universe, through the years a lot of characters interacted with the mutants, you can see the FF even in the Whedon's run.

Right now if the continuity has a problem is because almost any author who's not named Al Ewing doesn't care at all, and yes the extinction gimmick is tiresome. But these aren't an argument.

Now that I explained to you why your fallacy-ridden argument is wrong, can we go back talking about actual comics?

>She only reluctantly fell in line to dealing with the Inhuman menace.

Storm tried diplomacy but failed. Beast believes that it is his job to save both. Cyclops decided to act as soon as possible.

I'm not saying their motivations are written in a good way, I'm just saying what it is. She acted slow, but calling her plain traitor it's like making sense of her action through posts on Sup Forums and not actual comics.

How did Old Man Logan get there? I read Death of X and he wasn't there for any of that.

>I don't know what's the point of your critics? People hate the X-Men? That's because they aren't homo sapiens.

They aren't homosapiens but most of of them look more or less like normal humans, which is completely retarded, the X-men only made sense in the 60's when they were a very simple allegory for muh aparteid and muh segregation.

>can we go back talking about actual comics?
Like if the original source were much better than the movies, just because the comics are clusterfuck with the alternative universe, what characters did in isue #465 and all other the useless bullshit nobody cares about that the movies sideline or simplify so it can make sense some sense in a 120 minutes movie, comic book nerds believe they are some deeper masterpieces.

Death of X took place eight months ago in continuity so Old Man Logan hadn't joined the team yet.

I agree with most of your points except Old Man Logan what is it about him that makes no sense? He's from a shitty alternate future and is now living in the 616 timeline pretty simple.

>Why in the fuck would you want to?
Well, Beast got BTFO by Storm in #1.

>Just wait for RessurXion
The writing will be shit there too

>They aren't homosapiens but most of of them look more or less like normal humans, which is completely retarded, the X-men only made sense in the 60's when they were a very simple allegory for muh aparteid and muh segregation.

Can we start making sense, please? 1)This doesn't make the point about making them their own universe 2)Yes, because today being a minority is not actual at all. I'm not saying this is good or bad, but the argument is hotter than ever 3)You don't have prejudices about people only for the skin color or the surface: mutants are (were) the next step in the evolutionary ladder, they have menacing super powers and some of them feels alien to the normal population.

>Like if the original source were much better than the movies, just because the comics are clusterfuck with the alternative universe, what characters did in isue #465 and all other the useless bullshit nobody cares about that the movies sideline or simplify so it can make sense some sense in a 120 minutes movie, comic book nerds believe they are some deeper masterpieces.
Free to make comparisions between the totality of X-Men comics since 1963 with a bunch of movies, that's just you being autist. My point is that we are on Sup Forums and not on Sup Forums.

>have Phoenix Force Jean Grey
>put Wolverine vs Jonny Storm

>have Phoenix Force Jean Grey
>pretend you actually have to 'fight' anything

>Ewing
>Rosenberg
>Pak
>Bunn
>Robinson
Nah, man. There's some stinkers in there (hi Guggenheim), but that's still better than the current X and I line-ups by a mile.

But they don't have Phoenix Force Jean Grey. Jean isn't getting the Phoenix until after IvX.