Suicide of the West

The worst thing about being redpilled is how you realize how retarded the bluepilled seem. Take for example the current events in Germany and Britain. What do the normie retards actually believe will happen to their country 20-30 years down the line?
I have a hard time understanding how people are somehow perfectly fine with the idea of being ethnically replaced. I myself came to Sup Forums pretty bluepilled, seeking information on the SOPA bill years ago.

Do you want to know what kept me here? The realization that demography IS destiny and the almost instantaneous feeling of fear that washed over me upon the rationalization that if things continue the way they are my descendants or closest of kin will not look like me, act like me, or share an ounce in common with me. I wasn't even conservative at the time, but something in me simply understood the threat, that it was absolutely insane to have immigration policies slated to replace a nations primary ethnic group. It was almost instinctual and I know other people share it as well based on certain cultural stigmas (The black baby infidelity joke), so why do some people have it others don't?

It was so easy for me to get the picture, why does it seem some impossible for so many people? Is it massive denial? Some sort of inherent suicidal acceptance? I simply can not understood why it was easy for me and so hard for bluepilled faggots.

Over the years I've become less interested in Sup Forumss theories and insight into the (((reasons))) it's happening and become more interested in why it's so effective with the bluepilled. I want to know the most common mode of thought that drives the common man into fully accepting the suicide of his people. If we can isolate the reason that drives people into accepting it, we may find a way to get people to accept the opposite just as easily as I did.

Sup Forums------------>

true

>The worst thing about being redpilled is how you realize how retarded the bluepilled seem. Take for example the current events in Germany and Britain. What do the normie retards actually believe will happen to their country 20-30 years down the line?
I have a hard time understanding how people are somehow perfectly fine with the idea of being ethnically replaced. I myself came to Sup Forums pretty bluepilled, seeking information on the SOPA bill years ago.

Do you want to know what kept me here? The realization that demography IS destiny and the almost instantaneous feeling of fear that washed over me upon the rationalization that if things continue the way they are my descendants or closest of kin will not look like me, act like me, or share an ounce in common with me. I wasn't even conservative at the time, but something in me simply understood the threat, that it was absolutely insane to have immigration policies slated to replace a nations primary ethnic group. It was almost instinctual and I know other people share it as well based on certain cultural stigmas (The black baby infidelity joke), so why do some people have it others don't?

It was so easy for me to get the picture, why does it seem some impossible for so many people? Is it massive denial? Some sort of inherent suicidal acceptance? I simply can not understood why it was easy for me and so hard for bluepilled faggots.

Over the years I've become less interested in Sup Forumss theories and insight into the (((reasons))) it's happening and become more interested in why it's so effective with the bluepilled. I want to know the most common mode of thought that drives the common man into fully accepting the suicide of his people. If we can isolate the reason that drives people into accepting it, we may find a way to get people to accept the opposite just as easily as I did.

The core of it is the classist misanthropy which is endemic to white civilization. Everyone secretly believes their family is going to be one of the surviving white minority, and that this will give them status. The neoliberals are using Charles Manson's delusions and a blueprint, and the white populace have been letting them do it because they share his incomprehension of what would happen to a white minority.

Oh sweet, more Reddit false flagging.

Guys, please pay attention. I'm a super serious Internet activist, and white geNOcide is a serious subject, seriously.

praise kek

kys racists

Pedo

>I want to know the most common mode of thought that drives the common man into fully accepting the suicide of his people.
Dude, like, why do you care? Just shut up, you're pissing me off.

Crashing this thread

Rollen for Nazi Germany

Good enough

hohoho

Pls be polan

oi

you posted on the wrong board. here's a kiss on your way out.

>can't crosslink
pretty damning user

Pedophile mods who work for Department of Defense have a strange habit of leaving these quack Sup Forums posts up just long enough to create some juicy social tension.

It's a well-known psychological operation called the "Strategy of Tension" to influence citizens to vote for increased "defense" spending.

How else do you think the pedophile mods afford new video game toys to lure their prey?

is this legal? also give me sauce

rolling for chosen paradise

This discussion has absolutely nothing to do with television or film. It belongs on Sup Forums.

and??

I've voted Democrat the last 3 elections and I have no problem with Sup Forumstards being tortured desu. They're not white though.

So true. Underrated post.

Go to Sup Forums and start a new thread over there. What other obvious things do you need explained to you? How to operate a pop-up toaster? Click-top pens got you down? Help me to help you user.

rolling for aborted

what do you mean??

>mfw i don't want to intermingle my precious white seed with brown people but the gubmint is forcing me to

It's effective because they've implemented enough changes that defending your culture against another race is seen as wrong and the price you pay is very heavy.

You get cast outside of society, could luck finding a job and maintaining a stable relationship with the label of "white supremacist"

Seeing what they did in South Africa I thought this was obvious

gibs

I agree with everything you said op, but your topic doesnt belong here and it has been discussed to death on Sup Forums

so instead i will roll

>that meme pic

It is supposed to have his face morphing into Dr William Luther Pierce you 'tard

Aspergia get