Is this autism or improv training?

Is this autism or improv training?

It's autism. But it doesn't matter because he's going to take Trebek for all he's worth anyway

I am genuinely enjoying Austin's run. I like this guy.

Right? Jeopardy is fun on its own but the bets this guy makes have me on the edge of my seat every time I see him. Plus he's just wacky as well which you don't usually see outside of the college tournaments.

Austin makes a mockery of the show, goes ball to the wall with daily doubles, and has bantz for days. If he didn't out himself as a pretentious redditing faggot (see: taco final jeopardy), he would most certainly be /ourguy/

Does he fuck?

Based Austism Rogers!

Only his life partner (male (gay)).

I like to have sex with autistic guys because a large minority of them fuck like complete maniacs.

Based homo. Austin and Alex need should get a sitcom, their dynamic is hysterical. Particularly his first few episodes Before Alex realized he was gonna be sticking around a while.

Is he actually gay though?

That guy FUCKS.

It was national taco day
Not saying he knew, but it was

I'd have to see video footage of him fucking a woman before I believed otherwise. This dude is so gay he buys Brawny paper towels for the packaging.

>This dude is so gay he buys Brawny paper towels for the packaging.

has there ever been a more /ourguy/ in Jeopardy history?

You mean your posting? Oh. You must be a Jeopardy champion too.

Best champ since the sweater. Power to him.

Why do people hate him so much? He's got 20x the personality of any Jeopardy Contestant in years.

Tall poppy gets the clip.

whatever happened to qt jeopardyfu ?

She died

Coming back in the Tournament of Champions

Isn't this some beta aussie shit?

I actually like him as a person. He has a nice way about him.

I think it's a breath of fresh air for Trebek as well, to have someone not so full of themselves and doesn't take the show seriously.

Also, I'm surprised there's not more bartenders winning jeopardy. The amount of useless trivia they store is insane.

the fact that they're sending him to do a lot of press, like good morning america and shit, tells me he's going to be on for a long time. maybe even longer than jennings.

He's a failed actor turned bartender.

They're sending him to do press because it's rare they have someone with stage training have a winning steak.

How many hours a day do you think she stands in front of a mirror practicing looking endearing?

Gale Boetticher is alive y'all

>Also, I'm surprised there's not more bartenders winning jeopardy.
It's almost like someone in a profession that requires a degree would know more than someone who mixes drinks and talks to drunks.

Evidently not.

I want to lick her butthole

As you can see, user, it is clearly worth it:

None, a girl like her is a natural.

I would lay down in the bathtub and let her pee on me

>bartenders not having degrees
Fucking lol.

>those aren't real degrees!
Those are EXACTLY the degrees you want to have to be good at Jeopardy.

But that Austin guy is a history major who moved to NY to be an actor then failed.

>pouring liquids in a glass being comparable to my Engineering degree

>a college education is required for gameshow trivia

You're not reading me, man.

A history major with theatre experience is WAY more likely to be successful at Jeopardy than some STEM faggot.

I worked at a place where 50% of people were this guy.

How did you not end up committing suicide?

I just quit.

Female to Male?

His eyebrow ridge is too protruded for him to be an FTM.

what are you trying to ironically imply?

that's exactly what it implies

You post on Sup Forums. You're not better than anybody.

The reading comprehension of your average engineering student, ladies and gentlemen.

Seriously, what is it about engineering majors that makes them actual retarded people?

Implying his episodes weren't filmed months ago.

They send out people to do press when their episodes air.

Fuck your engineering degree. Austin the bartender has probably brought more happiness and value to society than your bullshit piece of paper.

He looks like a piece of shit but I like him on the show.