Harley Quinn #11 Preview

That's one good variant cover, the actual art is ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/dc-comics-make-dc-comics-do-a-creative-shake-up-on-the-harley-quinn-ongoing?recruiter=648829718&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That was it. This is the cover.

You know the drill

change.org/p/dc-comics-make-dc-comics-do-a-creative-shake-up-on-the-harley-quinn-ongoing?recruiter=648829718&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

No, thanks.

I despise Harlwy Quinn.

Drop dead.

can someone tell me how the fuck Harley turned out this huge? There wasn't even much initial hype in her solo title in the New 52. Fuck it had a fucking controversy before release ensuring it dying quickly, fuck a lot of people where even complaining about her look and how she wasn't even in Gotham.

Hey like I said before I would stop posting that when anons stop posting Palmiotti's crap here

>the actual art is ass
I like Timms on Harley. It's a lightly cartoony style on a lightly cartoony book.

Not your hugbox, you retarded triggered faggot.

Not yours either :^)

Fuck off, it's just because Harley x Ivy is kill.

Whatever the reason I will keep posting it. You can either filter the link or ignore me

Report him for spamming, and move on.

His Joker looks terrible. Look at Cho's cover.

isn't it Frank Cho's art work. really good btw.

Yeah, it's him. He's doing the variant covers for the three parter.

I like it, he's pretty buff. They always make Joker like a small person and I understand the thinking behind that but Dark Knight Returns and Joker all had pretty large dudes as Joker.

He's doing all the Harley Variants isn't he? He replaced Sienkiewicz

He's solicited for variants through March at least.

I don't mind the body, but the faces he draws. Everyone always looks like shit.

yeah, I guess he sorta looks like Robbie Rotten.

I've only read previews for this series, did Red Tool ever develop a personality outside of MUH HARLEY?

>Red Tool
>personality
Nope. But Harley kissed him, I guess.

Is this even canon? Who the hell is that Joker? Is Rebrith somehow returned new52 Joker to status quo?

user, there are three jokers now.

I don't think it's been touched on yet what exactly that means, though.

>>hey harls,nice place you've got here,real fancy and all but have you seen two other sharply dressed gentlemen like me walking around,just asking.For a friend of coarse

But there is no "three Jokers" Bruce just saw golden age Joker, post-Crisis Joker and new52 one. He just find out about reboots. Or do you think there are 3 Jokers from different eras walking around on current dc earth-0?

I honestly don't know, user. I assumed the latter, but the former makes sense from a meta-narrative too.

I want your theory to be true.

But why does this Joker have long hair?

>Harley x Ivy is kill

I thank God every day for that.

I'm honestly kind of hyped on the prospect of Joker and Harley getting back together.

All is well in the universe.

If not Joker, it seems like Red Tool is there to stay.

I'd still rather Harley hook up with Red Tool than Ivy.

There's nothing wrong with it. It's just two different styles. Timm's fine. He's got a lightly cartoony style that's pretty solid overall. He also doesn't have any egregious flairs like Ramos with his buck teeth and skinny frames or Henderson with her downs face.

Same.

Cho is like the perfect fit for Conner/Palmiotti Harley

Red Tool is probably intended to mirror Joker/harley.

An entirely one sided relationship.
Harley treating him, like Joker treated her.
With then, her either abusing/using Tool without realizing it. or, her seeing the relationship going in that direction, and actively NOT being the Joker.

seems to be the later. for her part, she is very clearly not stringing him along. shes not interested.

She did kiss him though.