ITT: Movie scenes that terrified you

ITT: Movie scenes that terrified you

i'm fucking crying

The one where the man is completely unaware that he's lost all bearings on reality and that he has in fact murdered his entire family and has been stewing in it all for over a week now.

terrified and aroused at same time:
>be immortal demon/monster/god
>caught and knocked unconscious
>wrapped up
>put into small coffin
>fear fills your eyes, as slowly closing lid is your very last sight
>locked in heavy sarcophagus
>buried far far away where no one was supposed to find you
>your immortality is your curse as you spend ages in tight box, surrounded by darkness and silence. After a longer while your limbs go numb, as you got pretty much no space to move them. All you can do is struggle in agony as your body is rotting and drying out. Your spirit and mind is fully aware that there are almost no chances for someone to find and get You free.

(dubs)
>he actually watched this movie
?????

bravo

seen every each 'official' mummy movie and lot of independent ones, so no exception with this one either, and to be honest liked this one more than lets say 10 others

>when the desire for a mummy gf goes too far

seen them long before, and 1st 'mummygf' comes in 1971 one. pic related, so Ahmanet isn't anything new... also mummy as actual monster came in Bram Stoker novel (same guy who wrote Dracula) "Jevel of Seven Stars" and 1st actual mummy monster was woman - queen Tera. Just hollywood made mummy monster male

GELFLING?!

This and the Noroi mother in the woods.

That's why you shoot a man before throwing him out of an airplane...

David Lynch is the absolute master of jumpscares

Why is it that Snoke looked so good in the trailer but all the other CGI special effects looked like shit? Isn't animating a convincing human way harder than making half-decent explosions or inanimate objects?

final cgi pass hasnt been done yet

This gives me awkward boner.

>The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
I remember this shitshow. I thought it couldn't get worse after The Mummy Returns, then it did.

I understand that, but it just seemed odd that they managed to get Snoke completely polished and finished before other, easier special effects.

no wornder, tight fitting cocoon and struggling lady in serious peril

seen it only once and never return to it. in fact im more about 'egypt-themed' movies, and dragon tomb wasn't, so had no much intrest in it, also hated mummy returns, really fucking hated it
my rating so far:

1932 Mummy 6/10
1940 Mummy Hand 7/10
1942 Mummy Tomb 3/10
1944 Mummy Ghost 3/10
1944 Mummy Curse 3/10

1959 Mummy 6/10
1964 Curse of Mummy Tomb 5/10
1967 Mummy Shroud 4/10
1971 Blood from Mummy Tomb 4/10

1980 The Awaking 2/10
1981 Dawn of the Mummy 2/10
1993 Mummy Lives 2/10
1998 Tale of Mummy 3/10 - very ridiculous
2014 Pyramid 4/10
2014 Mummy Ressurected 1/10
>(this one worst of them all. Cruise one is Oscar winning marerial compared to this)
1999 Mummy 7/10
2001 Mummy Returns 4/10
2008 Dragon Emperor 2/10
2017 Mummy 7/10

Hmm I guess that's it. Wondering how she must have feel wrapped like that.

What makes Cruise Mummy so good compared to Mummy Hand and Fraser Mummy?

for me it's way how it is actually paying homange to 1932 mummy. certain shots are clearly inspired, like the quote, something going with mummys eyes (in 1932 they were glowing, in new one they split up) the dagger and general storywise, with actual twist. loved this enough to ignore stupid dr Jakass and his prodigium universe, aswell as undead retarded friend

if you weally want to know, get a bedsheet and roll yourself like a burrito, have fun. it is more or less same

Hila Klein from h3h3 looks like that??

Ummm, k. LOL