PREQUEL UPDATE

A year plus waiting for an update, and this is what we get? are you kidding me?

>he actually cares enough to make threads

What the hell is this. I avoided it like the plague for years

>I avoided it like the plague

good man

I still want to fuck that cat.

How have you not been moved to the /trash/? This is almost spam.

bump for kaz

I'm not even going to check. Fuck you.

This. Prequel shills here

I AM GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT MY FREE ENTERTAINMENT LIKE THE SELF ENTITLED LITTLE SHIT I AM ABOOO BLOO BLOO

It's Sup Forums related still, what's the problem?

not missing out much desu

Sup Forums isn't a board for personal advertising, fuck off kaz

I'm not even Kaz. See, I'm replying in less than a year.

real talk now, Why do people likes this comic so much? i found it boring as fuck, and katia looks fucking bland, literally just a yellow cat. Quill weave was literally the only nice thing of the comic, but still was not enough to keep me interested.

Is it because is based on the tes lore? or people are really desperate to just fuck the yellow thing?

elder scrolls fans and people thinking the cat is cute

Have memes gone too far?

Did any of you think you'd like the update when it happened? You built up too much hype for it (both negative and positive), and now, no matter what, you're not going to be satisfied. It's like Duke Nukem. Better to just tear off the bandaid and release something mediocre so you can move on.

2016 HAD NO BAD PREQUEL UPDATES

THATS THE WAY I SEE IT AT LEAST!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm actually starting to think Kaz is the one who makes these threads. Because of his "social experiment" lie to cover his own mental disorders.

The investigation continues.

It's fascinating how the updates have been so incredibly slow that discussion is now totally dedicated to Kaz's mental health/laziness. The closest we get to talking about the comic is some Katia fan art.

He is just trying to see when we will stop making threads. Then he will put out the update to see if people are silently still following.