Like to get to pegged

>like to get to pegged
>acts like The Mask

-Is he the ultimate NuMale hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

westcoastrxers.com/2016/06/09/deadpool-nu-male-in-the-promised-land/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

I'm starting to think so, as the Numale Chuckness generation is starting to take shape

He fits the bill with that movie

No.
He has self-confidence and can actually get laid.

He did Not seem to enjoy it actually.

How in any way was Deadpool a "numale" or a "cuck" in the movie

You're an idiot

he literally said no in the scene how could you think he liked it

a numale wouldn't have hunted down the guy who ruined his life all in a gamble to fix his disfiguration then kill him when it didnt work

>constantly getting laid
>faithful monogamous relationship
A numale wouldn't ever actually get to fuck their "girlfriend", they'd do them endless favours in hopes of sex while she fucks other guys in their "open relationship".

I have only seem neckbeard betas use the term NuMale.

Seriously, prove me wrong.

>like to get to pegged

This is pretty amazing to me, actually. Did you manage to watch the first half of a three second long scene and then like, get distracted or something before reaching the end of it? Pretty clear he was emphatically not into it.

Are we talking about movie deadpool? He only got pegged because his girl wanted to for Women's lib day. Other than that it was straight banging.

I've never heard of comic deadpool getting pegged so I assume you meant the movie version.

>Doesn't get pegged
What are you a faggot?

Numale, much like cuck, has lost all meaning and now just means "thing I don't like."

>Implying getting a chick to finger your butthole during a beej or peg you a bit to get your cock harder and orgasm more satisfying isn't alpha.

I bet you don't even make her kiss the ring and say she's having a great time.

>like to get to pegged

People don't actually watch these movies, do they. They just listen to the memes on Sup Forums and Sup Forums then make fun of it because it's popular, don't they.

Go and stay go

You reminded me of the time I stumbled onto this website that looks like it uses the word "degeneracy" a lot: westcoastrxers.com/2016/06/09/deadpool-nu-male-in-the-promised-land/

he would fantasize about it tho

>like
He clearly did not enjoy it.

>taking a one off joke as a character trait.
You can't even infer that he enjoyed it based on what was shown.

>NuMale Hero
Marvelfags on Sup Forums love him, so that sounds right.

Look at all these numale Marvelfags desperately replying because their fragile masculinity was threatened.

Desperate. Your turn.

>Invasion USA: Cold War Soviet army invades on Christmas eve
Can this flick be considered a Christmas movie like Die Hard?

Nothing wrong with enjoying a good pegging.
If there's anything you can take an issue with, it's how he's introduced by scaring a guy to death for "stalking" a girl while later admitting that he used to be worse.

God, what a shit thread.

It wrecks of nu male damage control