Let's just say he teamed up with Luthor...

Let's just say he teamed up with Luthor...could he out villain him the same way he did Ock when he gave his main squeeze with aids?

Green Goblin is always capable of topping himself. You shouldn't even put the thought in his head. My guess is he'd knock up Lex's sister and then bail just to start things off.

he would buy out lexcorp then sell it to wayne empires just to spite lex the moment he get to uppity

Then he'd rape Lana Lang

Norman is the only villain I would just never ever fuck with.

His depravity and just all around bat shit insanity knows no bounds. He's liable to capture your girlfriend and keep her hostage until you think shes dead only to release her after he's drove her insane.

Norms is one of the few villains that legitimately scare the shit out of me. If I were a hero and saw him coming my way, I would turn in the other direction and fucking book it. Here's a list of a few of Norman's crimes.

>Knocked up Gwen Stacy, kidnapped her, and then murdered her.
>Raised Gwen's kids to hate Peter.
>Treated his son like garbage to the point he self-destructed.
>Planned to use his son as a sacrificial lamb to secure his position in power.
>Stole his son's girl and had her rub his son's face in it.
>Infected Otto Octavious' ex with the AIDS virus.
>Forced a bottle of whisky down the neck of a recovering alcholic (Flash Thompson), and then had him crash a truck into a school. Afterwards Flash fell into a coma and was in a vegetative state.
>Kidnapped, drugged, and mindwashed Peter into thinking he was his heir.
>Continuously stalks Peter throghout his day in his goblin outfit just to fuck with him.
>Shared Peter's identity to screw with him.
>Kidnapped Aunt May and buried her underground...to spite Peter.
>Publically denounced the murder of Gwen Stacy in his goblin outfit....to fuck with Peter.
>United all of New York's criminal underworld together and seizes control of the city for himself.
>Arranged for the murder of the Sentry's wife.
>Used The Void as his personal lapdog.
>Enginnered a public tragedy at Soldier's Field and killed over 50,000 people in one go.
>Pulled off the Siege of Asgard.
>Torments his employees in Thunderbolts mountain.
>Arranges the murder of his subordinates (Songbird).
>Literally crucified one of his employees, afterward he impaled him on his own sword and threw him off a mountain.
>Weaponized the cure for cancer in at least two different instances using two different techniques.
>Seized control of Fury's position as top cop and instituted his own strike force (Hammer).
>Arranged for murder of Punisher.
>Brain damaged (indirectly) Tony Stark

I'm sure I'm forgetting a point or two but just let this list sink in.

He's probably not as smart as Lex. But, unlike Luthor, he's a crazy sex pervert who kills babies and has necrophilic fantasies about his nemesis' dead girlfriend.

So he may not have as grand a scheme as Lex, but he would be able to fuck with him pretty good and be more grandiose about it.

>mentioning that dreadful AIDS retcon
the amount of EDGE on that one was disgusting

Bump for Stormin Norman!

>Arranges the murder of his subordinates (Songbird).

Not only this but he wanted the recording to fap to the footage.

>that slashed out pic of Gwen in the background

That's Gwen? I thought it was Norman's mother.

Pretty sure that's Norman's dead wife/Harry's mom.

Norman out villaining Luthor is good laugh. He may be more depraved and fucked up, but they're flat out not on the same level of operating.

Instigating the Clone Saga, and then killing Ben.

And whatever the fuck happened with baby Mayday.

How does Norman vs Joker go?

They both team up to blow shit up, but it turns out at the end they both plotted to betray each other and now they both have AIDS. But it's cool though, because they find it funny and just laugh it off.

Yeah, he's fucked up, I don't know why Peter doesn't kill him. If there's one person in the MU that deserves, it's Norman.

As someone whose only foray into Spidey stuff has been Superior Foes, what's the essential Norman reading? Dark Reign looks fun.

I don't know why Peter just doesn't rape him.

Do you know how much power Luthor would have to give up to fly around in Iron Patriot armor and job a bunch?

>New Ways To Die
>Night Gwen Stacy Died
>Return of the Green Goblin
>A Death In The Family
>The Child Within.

I think you're missing one.

You don't need to be, he just needs to sign up Lex to every Superman fan club he can possibly find.

And maybe get him a coupon for hairplugs every christmas, ez

Ock is a chump, Lex is way better than that.

Ptf.. yet this dude always runs circles around Norman and probably always sends a gift of "FUCK YOU. I'm stealing your gimmick and making a ton of money off it."

Kingsley scares me much more than Norman does.
Norman may be crazy, but he's too over-the-top crazy. Kingsley is (as far as cape comics go) a pretty realistic portrayal of a sociopath.

Lex just flat out isn't insane enough to compete with Norm. I'd like to pit Fisk against Luthor but I know that they'd come to an understanding and pool their resources. Until ego got in the way. Not the living planet.

Of course he should. THE MAN ACTUALLY GETS AWAY WITH IT. Go ahead and get personal. For Kingsley it's always about business and why bother risking your personal neck for something so flimsy as a battle to the death when you can send some pawn out?