Has any one started to realize that, the only people who up hold are political views we hold...

Has any one started to realize that, the only people who up hold are political views we hold, are the scum bags who do it for the wrong reasons, and we wouldn't be caught died associating with all way them, being the next people we would personal execute.

....C.chav... appreciation thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfa8W5oMRoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have heard white chavs claiming to be black in the past.

That's part of growing up. You begin to realize there are more important traits that constitute a person than the superficial.

Yeah, normie faggots who think its all a game, the way I get my peace of mind from these worthless fucking degenerates is that we will use to catapult ourselves into power and slaughter the worthless treacherous fucks outright, unless they're of pure blood of course, then they will be reconditioned and taught to be less degenerate, i.e. reconciled and atoned.

Listen here you blimey cunt, learn how to spell and articulate what you want to say, before you go ahead and embarrass those of us who also speak your language, you chav scum

chavs don't have political views

>race
>superficial
nice meme

white chavs act like; Da Waz Kangz

To go along with the "redpill" metaphor, imagine these people were born outside of the matrix. You had to go through a whole lot of unlearning from lib bullshit. I imagine chavs were already outside of the system. They may not be able to articulate as well as you, but I won't be surprised if we all have very similar reasons to come to the same conclusion.

Why execute him when you can send him off to kill abdul an mohammed?

Do you realize most of the SAS are chavs and neds? They're exactly the blokes you want. Absolute thugs.

L..l..long live the chavs?

I agree with you, don't think I made myself clear enough. In America, we have the stereotypical "redneck". As I began to get out of MSM, kikebook, and uni programming, I realized I had more in common with them than my classmates.

>,
>up hold are
>,
>caught died
>all way them
>personal execute
You're British stop humiliating yourself.

I have known some people why slumming it, to have the army ask them back, the best cannon fodder the british army has to offer!!!

I don't know what it's like over there, but our bleached nigger equivalent to chavs is one of the most apolitical groups beyond "AY YO FUCK COPS JUST TRYNA MAKE THAT PAPER DOLLA DOLLA BILL YA'LL NAMEAN?"
They usually know something's wrong with the world, but they don't really give a fuck enough to articulate why that is because they're too busy selling dirt weed and meth to high schoolers and putting together their next mixtape on iTunes.

>neds
Haven't heard that word in a while. They can be cunts but i'd much rather have a chav beside me than some normie degenerate

chavs worship black people. all poor people listen to rap music

we have cockneys, be scared when there talking reeeeeealy nice to you like. you know what im saying my friend, HAY.

chavs agree with bleccks
there both scum but in bleccks vs chavs, chavs win.

youtube.com/watch?v=wfa8W5oMRoY
Want some gaz m8?