Why isn't anyone talking about this?

Why isn't anyone talking about this?

Holy shit.

zzz

Rich ones don't explode,they pay for the ones that do. By default makes being close to them the safest place to be.

False dichotomy. He didn't say he wasn't going to associate with muslims.

Yes, because a photoop with one muslim is the same as bringing millions of them into our country.

>Rich ones don't explode,

no but they pay for others to explode..
see: saudi arabia

yes the elite ones are the warlords and do nothing extreme themselves

Rich ones don't explode m8

If one muslim is not a danger but millions of them are a danger at what point does a group of muslims become dangerous? how do you draw the line?

Nice strawman! Thank you for correcting the record.

Anyways. President Obama says that you are more likely to be killed by a bathtub than by a terrorist.

What's the difference between a bathtub and a terrorist? A bathtub doesn't shout "Allahu Akbar!" before it kills you.

You'd have something there if he said the top one.

Trump ripped into one of the Saudi princes if I recall correctly.

But they are at least a stable country so we should probably stay on good terms with them for now.

Once they begin oppressing women, committing suicide bomb attacks and opening halal grocery stores, you know its time to remove kebab. Have you started yet stefano?

he means radical ones

he never said either of those things.

He never said that

FUCK

DONALD

DRUMPF

>how do you draw the line?

With steel and concrete.

When they are about 10% of the population they become radical

It gets progressively worse from there

Use this picture instead, it's more flattering.

Trump may have not used those exact words but he wants to ban Muslim immigration.
that's implicitly saying all muslims are a danger.

Just like Hillary hugging and kissing a Klan leader then saying how awesome he is?

>but he wants to ban Muslim immigration.

Nice try you almost had me

>false

>Donald Trump wants to limit and possibly freeze immigration from areas where sharia law is practiced until proper vetting can be completed.

Doesn't this prove he has no problem with Muslims? He just wants to hold off bringing them here until we figure out what we're going to do in Syria and the rest of the ME. Obama's policy of just dropping assault rifles, rocket launchers, and unlimited ammo doesn't seem to be working.

Only appropriate response to this bread.

Every president kisses up to Saudi

Isn't posting this kind of stuff kinda illegal when she could be president in less than 2 months.

OMG TRUMP HAD A PHOTO TAKEN WITH A RICH SAUDI HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER TOTALLY BTFO ON SUICIDE WATCH

>DRUMPF

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

o fuck my sides

rollin 4 quades

When they are two

luigi btfo

Trump has said multiple times that he has muslim friends. He doesn't hate muslims. He just doesn't want mass immigration from muslim countries like hillary and europe wants.

Not at all. He wants to halt immigration from unstable countries in the middle east until we can figure out a way to do it safely without letting radicals in at the same time.
It's not a matter of hating on other countries or ethnicities, it's simply a matter of priorities. A government should serve and protect its own citizens before all others.

Hell, I'll roll for this

It's called freedom of speech you fascist surrender-monkey.

Because people are getting tired of looking up trump quotes and finding out the original sentiments they hear were ridiculous hyperbole.