So... The Spoilers Were Real

Rey asks Luke to train her, but he refuses.

Kylo is sent to eliminate them, but ends up captured. Rey and Kylo bond against Luke's wishes.

Leia is injured in a First Order attack and Holdo takes over.

Finn and Rose are sent to retrieve DJ from Canto Bright so he can help them find out the First Order's plans, but DJ betrays them.

Rey senses that Finn is in danger and leaves with a captive Kylo to rescue him.

The First Order attacks the Resistance's base on Crait, and Poe rallies the Resistance to fight against Holdo's orders.

Kylo finds out Snoke used him to lure in Rey, who is the reincarnation of the first Jedi - Snoke's sister. Luke intervenes, rescues Rey and temporarily repels Snoke, but Rey and Kylo run away together to figure out their place in the world.

Finn kills Phasma, and Luke reunites with Finn, Poe and Leia to figure out their next move.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83562252/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The trailer was edited the fuck out of. Pretty obvious Disney is having a laugh at us by making it seem the story follows a 'leak.'

Sure thing, buddy.

Sure thing...

This sounds terrible

> The porgs will come in and fuck up the First Order faster than Kylo switching moods and having autistic outbursts
Kino

>who is the reincarnation of the first Jedi - Snoke's sister.
At least Disneywars fags will never be able to shit on the old EU ever again.

holy fucking cringe

that sounds lame, what happened to the grey jedi stuff

>Rey, who is the reincarnation of the first Jedi - Snoke's sister
woah.....

so this is the power of disney

Should have been called Star Wars: The Mary Sue Continues

I think they should have stuck with whatever Lucas wrote

So basically an ancient evil awakens: the movie

What's worse this or an esb rehash

>watching ANYTHING Disney shits out

Looks like it might have elements of both

>Kylo finds out Snoke used him to lure in Rey, who is the reincarnation of the first Jedi - Snoke's sister.

UUUUUUUUGGH. Do I really need to say it? Do I really have to comment on her being such a Mary Sue? She's a lame character for God's sake and now she's the reincarnation of the first Jedi? Christ, I wish she were a better fucking character, that way I could at least say "Well, I think that's a bit far, but she's not too bad". But she kind of is. And that sucks. A lot.

That's it. I'm done with Star Wars. I was considering seeing this, but how can I? I don't like the direction, I feel like the characters are uninteresting, and everything is just so off-feeling.

There's no fixing it, there's nothing anyone can do, and we're completely helpless in showing our disdain unless we skip the movie, so that's what I'll be doing.

>no rose in the trailer
now if only she could get cut from the movie.

Are some of those leaks recent? I never saw the one about Luke ending with Leia and Poe, everyone avoided talking much about Leia.

>Rey, who is the reincarnation of the first Jedi - Snoke's sister.

NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you a female?

Impressive digits.

Females love nu-wars.

So is Luke Smoke?

But that's not the spoilers, these are:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83562252/

Note that this came out almost a year ago, but has the penguins and the sloth thing

Nice blog post
I'd be really interested to read about your other long-winded and boring opinions

No he vapes

>Rey is the reincarnated first Jedi and Snoke's sister

This is shit fanfiction tier.

>reincarnation of the first Jedi - Snoke's sister
that's even worse than the chosen one bullshit

who the fuck came up with this story shits garbage

Jesus christ this is horrible

Well it is star wars

lol, you expected a masterpiece after the shit that was Force awakens?

I think the angle they're going with Kylo is interesting. If he dies in some act of redemption in the third movie then everything with him will be a waste. Making him fulfill the same purpose as Vader would completely miss the thematic point of his character, which is like the only worthwhile thing set up for this trilogy. He actually needs to redeem himself and live on.

The only semi-interesting thing in there is Kylo and Snoke sorta.

Why does Luke have to be an angry little bitch?

They can't make Daisy evil, I won't stand for it

Her acting is pretty evil already

GIMME YOUR SOUL GOY

because he's a FUCKING OLD WHITE MALE

>Finn kills Phasma, and Luke reunites with Finn, Poe and Leia to figure out their next move.

but we already know that Leia dies

>2017
>caring about nuwars

sounds fucking horrible especially that snokes sister thing omg

also: CGI at-ats look like utter trash

honestly that sounds pretty cool to me

they are probably going to kill her off in the last film.

>Rey, who is the reincarnation of the first Jedi - Snoke's sister.

>no twist where Rey falls to the darkside.
would love to see what would happen if the strong female role model turned evil. what fun would that be.

>but we already know that Leia dies
you mean that leia died :>)

Dont forget he also mentions that Anakin is an animal or something on the island

I like how the trailer expects us to feel something when Leia is smoked.