How fucked is she at the debates...

How fucked is she at the debates? All the preparation in the world won't help her if she has another coughing fit or passes out again.

>implying huma wont be whispering sweet nothings into that ear piece

She is fucked.

>tfw you called her having Pneumonia two weeks ago

>TRUMP IS A RACIST AND A SEXIST
>Crooked Hillary took millions from Saudi oil sheikhs and Wall Street elites etc.
>Hey I'm Gary Johnson what's aleppo TRUMP IS RACIST AND SEXIST

This is what will happen

Huma is weinerphobic.

She can't even stand for prolonged periods of time.
We've known she was going to get destroyed at the debates for a long time, well before she collapsed in public view.

She's an unbelievably bad public speaker and her campaign already tried to have the debates done while seated.

What debates? She is going to call them off and release a statement saying, "I am confident the American people can make an informed decision without the need for debates."

She's not going to debate and the media is going to let her off the hook about it.

>*cough* *cough* "Hurr I can't debate I have the pneumonias..."

Don't worry, it'll be "doctor advised" so they can call anyone who says it's fucking horseshit an asshole.

Fuck this bitch. If you find out anyone who votes for her this election, cut them out of your life completely.

there won't be debates

Man I'm all for supporting trump but how in hell do you call Hillary Clinton a bad public speaker..?

No debate will happen, sorry.

Its gonna be Nixon debating Kennedy all over again. Shes been successfully kept away from the press fir months so we dont know the half of how bad her health is. Her wranglers will be shitting bricks the entire time she on stage.

Hillary 'I've been healthy my entire life' Clinton

Why should she need to justify her presidency? You would not ask a man to do so, you'd just assume he was competent.

>Oh, Hillary, before we start would you mind taking out your earpiece? If it's a hearing aid, you can keep it of course, but we can't have a crooked debate.

>Oh don't worry, Hillary, you can cough as long as you like, I know your allergies must be bad since I'm here in person. Do you need a chair?

Don't be silly user, she's not gonna go. There's still plenty of time for her double to have surgery.

Debates are not needed anymore. Everyone already knows who they are voting for.

Because she is a terrible public speaker, and always has been. She has no charisma, she just regurgitates talking points while not actually having anything interesting to say, and her shrill voice is painful to the ears. This shit is what cost her 2008.

NEW DNC EMAIL LEAKS FROM THE LAST MONTH

MOLE STILL IN DNC

→ →
→ →

She sounds like she has a metal file in her throat.

Did you listen to her at the DNC?
It was god awful

(((Debates)))

She was very condescending and abrasive at the Command and Chief session. Also her voice is absolutely awful and I'd say public speaking requires standing up.

You're being satirical, right? We've asked every man who has ever run to justify his presidency with a debate and have never just assumed they were competent.

depends

I liked Trump's idea of no moderators. Just put Hillary and Trump in a room for two hours and have them argue.

>her shrill voice is painful to the ears

"Hillary Clinton is America's ex-wife." P.J. O'Rourke

Debates should be the last thing on what's left of her mind...