Black Panther #9 "Go Fuck Yourself co" edition

youtube.com/watch?v=jogj0_8rw48

Here's the Black Panther Animated Series intro to get us started. Pretty fun if you ask me but the animation could use work.

As stated before its been a day and co didn't manage storytime these issues, its completely and utterly autistic.

I haven't read this title since the first 2 or 3 issues damn.

I have no idea whats going on here

Same. I was super bored once it started focusing on the lesbians. I don't know how they expect Black Panther to have a spin off book.

oh right Shuri came back for those who didn't read the recap. Why co never bothered to discuss her return is beyond me. This board never fails to disappoint.

I know the author is trying to be deep and shit but i am just bored as fuck.

honestly? Wakanda itself has a rich ripe history yet to be explored. It'd make sense if they want to dedicate a book to it.

However proposing that shit with current Marvel? Fuck that that.

I liked Shuri as a Black Panther.

Marvel has 2 spideys, 2 genders of thor, 2 genders of iron man running around.. idk what seems the problem to have BP be the same.

like damn, she did it much more organically too.

This double spread is genuinely beautiful

I do like the vibranium wrist bead things used to communicate and interface with wakandan tech. That was genuinely a neat touch.

>Why co never bothered to discuss her return is beyond me.
Because it's Black Panther. Most here will not even give the comic a look after Hudlin and others don't read comics and just regurgitate all of the bitching from forums other the years.

I was glad that BP got a second book but I wish it wasn't a prequel story to this current arc.

Black Widow wasn't done either.

black widow hasnt been story timed here for like six issues. its bretty _gud tho

I really do hate the decline of good content co used to have back in the day. We had actual honest to god discussions.

No contrarian bullshit, no newfag cancer who think comix-R-srs-bussiness-guyz and no dumbfuck casuals who think they know everything by reading one or two graphic novel or TBP event comic.

Fuck me are you serious? I always assumed I missed them or something. They weren't that high on my priority listing but seemed like a good read.

I know, I buy the floppies. I just wish people didn't ignore it.

Im not the only one who wants the rebels to win and crush the monarchy right?

I am genuinely willing to storytime it user. The latest issue anyways. I will storytime the rest after I'm done this weeks release that co missed due to autism.

>Black panther comic
>He's barely in it
I hate when writers push their OC's

I'm waiting for the first 12 issues to be finished/released in HC so I can get it in one read.
It's safe to not buy the floppies since it's selling so well.

These title pages manage to look cool enough to justify taking up two pages.
Unlike ANOTHER MARVEL BOOK WHICH JUST FINISHED.

I don't because one look at the current state of Africa should tell you how this ends.

You knew what you were sigining up for when you read a Bendis Event Comicâ„¢

Thanks for the storytime OP.

LOL I fell asleep, sorry user. I will do the other storytimes after I get some rest (presumably if no one's gotten to them first).

Y'know, Coates introduces interesting concepts in his run but something about his execution just seems off. Like jesus I enjoyed pre-DoomWar Era BP comics more than this.

Your traditional cliffhanger ending

He's very much a novel writer. He likes to have characters speak very poetically. The downside is it can came off as preachy and boring, too much talking not enough action.

Admittedly a very very cool fleshed out map of Wakanda.

I like the ideas more than the execution, but I love the ideas enough to forgive mediocre execution.

How much of this is Ta-Nehisi Coates work, and how much is continuity?

I really am loving this book. Excited we're getting a season 2

Give this a bump so others can read it.

The whole point of storytime is for people to check new books out and then get them if they personally find them to be really good. You may not like them or I may not like them but its important to give them attention. There's no need to judge each other. We all have had plebian tastes one time or another. One man's shit can be another man's gold after all.

Also on a side note I already passed out during this storytime so I am going to get some much needed sleep. When I am back in 5-6 hours I will storytime Dr Strange, Black Widow,
Spider-man/Deadpool, Mighty Thor, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (even if I die from cancer reading), and Extraordinary X-Men provided no one beats me to it first.

Also here's spiderwoman's storytime if anyone feels like reading it/or if you missed it.

I think most of it is Coates.

I feel the same way. I kind of want Coates to run his course and then have a more dynamic writer to play with the world he's set up.

>Autism
Fuck you OP only the stories the Sup Forumsmrades want get storytimed on Sup Forums, sorry your interests don't fall into it. It's not like it's limited to Marvel titles, Future Quest has missed a ton of storytimes and DC's Limited Series are all low priority too.

I kind of wish he was on x-men like he wanted. The books can't get any worse and at least he might provide some interesting questions or perspectives.

Thanks

Sad that nowadays most of Sup Forums is greasy weirdos circlejerking over kids cartoons

Moon Girl was just done, so no need for that one.

It took this guy six months to build a little bridge?

I expect the arc to end with Wakanda either as a republic or a constitutional monarchy, but with T'Challa actually stepping down as king to usher it in rather than the rebels actually winning.

Yes, I actually hope he can\had learned from this and his next comic book work will be more balanced with the dialogues

Goddamn, Stelfreeze has been a great asset for this book.

I think it's less a dialouge thing and everyone in Wakanda is just a verbose asshole.

The white guy from a few issues ago talked pretty normal.

>I will storytime the rest after I'm done this weeks release that co missed due to autism.
Sup Forums doesn't storytime everything, dude

The reason everything in Rebirth was getting storytimed was like a few really dedicated anons.