PRAISE KEK

G-GUUUUUYS, ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT

>8888888888888888888

I hope there's a collaborative shill effort to fuck up your get

is it really that close?

THIS IS THE MOST SACRED NUMBER THAT WILL EVER BE POSTED ON Sup Forums.

EVER. THIS NUMBER DECIDES OUR FATE.

It was 88250000 just an hour or so ago

More like 2 hours ago, but you get the idea

I'm ready

P

Im ready

There will be so many people trying, many with scripts... it's going to be a pretty damn random get.

R

A

Well, i want to go to sleep, but i guess, ive to stay up to shitpost.

S

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS HISTORICAL MOMENTS

THE DIGITS WILL TELL THE 100% TRUTH

Can't outdo, can't UNDO, all 7s with a QEK ID fham

It'll be another bot post just like the 7's

The 7s are the most sacred numbers desu

some fucking scriptfag will get it

>LdraftPV
>draft
wdhmbt

8's will just be something stupid like
>that's why you had to repost that again

This

Kek will not visit this low energy thread.

Singles confirm.

oh god

It will be a aussie shitposter acting as a shillbot, not even in a satirical way, but as an attempt at trololing.

He will be promptly banned.

Derp

The Eighth Reveals the Ninth

The Ogdoad Reveals the Ennead

I'm starting to wonder if we are all retarded and all this kek stuff is coincidence or if something else is really going on here. Tulpa?

We are all retarded. But there is def something going on here.

in b4 it's a shillary bot

Meme sorcerers stir the pot!

anyone know what connection Kek has to the Younger Futhark? specifically the Rune of Protection. (pic related)

>The Eighth Reveals the Ninth

"My father, yesterday you promised me that you would bring my mind into the eighth and afterwards you would bring me into the ninth. You said that this is the order of the tradition."

what about the 99999999 get? The 77777777 get was about two months and 5 days ago. The 66666666 get was about 3 months and 10 days before the 77777777 get. So at this rate we still have the potential to get the 99999999 get before November the 8th 2016. Trump has two major gets to get.

Leaf, the effect is compounded every happening. You should fucking know This by now.

Trump will win.

This.

It will be a bot, since CTR has invaded and are starting to figure out how this works.

"My son, they are spiritual ones. For they exist as forces that grow other souls. Therefore I say that they are immortal."

"Your word is true; it has no refutation from now on. My father, begin the discourse on the eighth and the ninth, and include me also with my brothers."

"Let us pray, my son, to the father of the universe, with your brothers who are my sons, that he may give the spirit of eloquence."

>implying Kek doesn't reserve the best gets for himself

Hello

"Lord, grant us a wisdom from your power that reaches us, so that we may describe to ourselves the vision of the eighth and the ninth. We have already advanced to the seventh, since we are pious and walk in your law. And your will we fulfill always. For we have walked in your way, and we have renounced [...], so that your vision may come. Lord, grant us the truth in the image. Allow us through the spirit to see the form of the image that has no deficiency, and receive the reflection of the pleroma from us through our praise.

Hi user

may i not miss it

neat

>888888
yes but its eight eights, so thats why its cool

10 bucks says 8888888888888888888 will occur before tomorrow and reveal something about what is going to happen

What he had finished praising, he shouted, "Father Trismegistus! What shall I say? We have received this light. And I myself see this same vision in you. And I see the eighth, and the souls that are in it, and the angels singing a hymn to the ninth and its powers. And I see him who has the power of them all, creating those in the spirit."

Cool.

It's already happened.

"Grace! After these things, I give thanks by singing a hymn to you. For I have received life from you, when you made me wise. I praise you. I call your name that is hidden within me:

A O EE O EEE

ooo iii oooo

ooooo

ooooo uuuuuu oo

ooooooooo

ooooooooo

oo.

You are the one who exists with the spirit. I sing a hymn to you reverently."

Have I missed it?

nah bro i got the digits right here

Hillary will die

SOON

It's going to be an incredibly disappointing get that has nothing to do with Trump or Clinton. Cap this. The get will be some random off-the-cuff post.

Check these repeating numbers.
Trump will win the election.

Hitler did nothing wrong

dubs are shit

Kill yourself

It's going to be a reply to an obvious bait thread, but t'will be a good response.

use 8888888888888888888 to summon kek to kill hillary, lets make national news

I'M GOING TO SWIIING FROM THE CHANDELIER

Wouldn't that be nice. Good thing voodoo isn't a prosecutable offense.

>225,000 posts
>in a few hours

wew lad

>It's an ANGLO episode

2nd largest and fastest moving board behind Sup Forums.

No wonder Hiro refuses to bend knee in removing us.

And it is Sacellum Kekellum

Kek is a god of chaos right?

If he is on the side of Trump will it mean anarchy? Or does he only seek chaos for those who praise his competitors like Moloch?

I mean chaos among the elite will bring salvation to the plebs and I imagine it'd be much more satisfying for kek, but hey I'm no interdimensional frog god

Gonna do some math, to see approximately how long until we see 88888888, assuming the posts per second is consistent throughout the day. I know it's not, but it isn't drastically different. Using your post as a starting point.

>assuming the posts per second is consistent throughout the day
We've had about 30 million posts on Sup Forums since the beginning of 2016

doesn't matter what it says, the get that matters already prophesied Trump is going to get elected.