Story time

Moon girl and devil dinosaur 14

He is going to show her his Thing

Is this selling well? I get the feeling it isn't

Does ok in the trades.

she's kind of a little bitch

Then this asshole showed up

Thanks dude.

This is just asking for shitposting, man.
It's selling like shit in floppies, but they sell the trades at Scholastic book fairs where it does great.

That's the point, which people who don't read it don't get. Thing even tells her that in the issue

The entire point of the "smartest person in the world" plotline is "...and that don't mean shit if nobody likes you".

So, what, this is... a Doombot? Or they're just ignoring Iron Doom? I can't blame them.
Still, the idea of Doom going "at last, I am the smartest person on Earth!" only to immediately find out that a 10 year old girl is smarter than him is HILARIOUS.

Lunella has made all sorts of weird faces this chapter

In floppies, obviously not. Apperently selling very well in trades to the all-ages/tween market though.

Well they mention the fixed his face thing on this pageSo it might not be doom

You know if the second trade is out? I got the first one for my niece and she liked it so I want to get the next one.

I think this thread went well. But there is just no hope for the next one.

Comes out in a couple weeks.

Thanks.

bump

Is anyone really getting behind this "she's the smartest person in Marvel comics" bullshit right now?

Nah, but there's not really any problem if you treat it as semi-canon, like basically everything involving squirrel girl.

#FreeDevilDinosaur

wow she's a bit of a cunt

So, this isn't really canon, right? I mean that Doom is totally from another time.

either his cousin or another doombot

It's likely a Doombot. Thing mentioned Doom fixed his face in this issue.

Well, she won a puzzle contest, really.
Intelligence is a terribly complex thing and utterly independent of knowledge.
Doom should be able to kill this girl by any rights and she won't know half as much about engineering as Cho or even rival Grimm on Jewish culture.
Plus being smartest, officially, is only half as meaningful with the resident scientists all out of the picture. No Reed, no Bruce, no Hank.

Where is Reed these days?

He is... Well.
We don't know.
Hasn't been seen this side of reality.

Let's be real here user, genius in cape comics terms means encyclopedic knowledge base even if it makes no sense.

>Super special smart girl is the bestest and smartest person ever
>Continuously threatening people with Devil Dinosaur
>Shitting on Ben Grimm of all people

Am I supposed to like her?

He's off being God. We don't know where the Realm Fantastic is though. Could be a pocket universe somewhere, could be in some higher abstract plane, could be outside the multiverse entirely.

But as it applies to Lunella, it's just raw intellect, not knowledge. She doesn't actually know that much, she was just able to solve Bruce Banner's unsolvable puzzle, which is some super-logic puzzle that not even Banner himself could solve, and Banner was like the third smartest on the planet.

Eh, she's obnoxious but grows on you overtime. I hated her for the first few issues too.

Probably a Doombot considering Ben acknowledges the fact that Doom's face is fixed and the Doom at the end has the classic Doom mask on.

Dry ass New York bagels. Montreal bagels rule.

>Dat Hulk
What the fuck happened to his face?

>The two most smartest person on the Marvel universe working together
Cringe

I still hate her user.

> kids crammed into the bubble window to watch the fight

nice touch

Sickos watching the fight: HAHAHA YES!!!

I've got it on my list that I pick up every month.

>THEREIS
>Those lazy eyes

Marvel pls.

Damnit. I was hoping to keep the SJW plague that Sup Forums can't get over out of Moon Girl.

You gotta see where she's coming from. A kid realizes how smart she is, but all adults in her life are telling her to just be a normal kid and shit. She's hitting that point in her life where a kid disrespects older people.

Yeah, I like this book in spite of her, not because of her.

He's Korean.

I don't think Riri rates among the world's smartest. At the very least, she's definitely not #2.

He really does have a "Depraved Sickos" look to him, doesn't he?

There really wasn't anything SJW about Riri's first two issues. They had some issues, but I don't really think being "SJW" was one of them.

Tony claimed she was smarter than him and noone ever counts the villains.

I remember when the titular characters were the stars of their own books.

Moon girl is the star though.

That's actually good to here. I tend to stay away from the "redesigns" or whatever you want to call them just because I'd prefer new heroes instead of rebranded classics, but that gives most Sup Forums readers one less series to shit their pants over.

and those litteral super villains are not even put in jail
>Vincent Doonan was right

To be fair, Amadeus Cho was declared the smartest "contestant" by soap company...