Is Kek real? I've been an atheist my whole life, but now I'm starting to doubt the existence of a force beyond science

Is Kek real? I've been an atheist my whole life, but now I'm starting to doubt the existence of a force beyond science.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_yalQP1fKg
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being an athiest means you dont understand what a god is. you probably took renassiance art literal and think people honestly thought theres a giant man in the sky... you people miss the point on everything

I don't know, but I have a serious case of jock itch on my inner thighs. It's so fucking annoying. Tried Clotrimazole, Lotrimin Ultra, different powder antifungals - NOTHING. I know it's not an STD bc I'm a permavirgin NEET. Guess I'll have to go to the doctor and shell out some $ to (((big pharma))) so they'll give me some antifungal that actually works.

Kek is with us, accept him in your life

S U M M O N D I G I T S

Heres the issue. There isn't one reality. There are likely layers of reality. But we're just 3D fleshpeasants who can't transcend the barriers.

Gods, ghosts, frogs? They can, and meme magic is real my friend.

materialism is the last bastion of the ego.

the fact is reality is a lot weirder than most people believe. It is quite amazing what you will find when you investigate thoroughly the nature of the mind and reality.

I used to be a materialist, and not only a strong skeptic when it came to supernatural things, but fairly anti religious. Through spiritual practice, my previous views have been completely shattered.

Meme Magick is real.

We can not control it.

Praise kek

Kek bless my digits as a sign I will soon have a gf

If no digits get then I shall say 50 hail Keks as penitence

Kek and atheism are not exclusive. Kek is entropy. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
>and think people honestly thought theres a giant man in the sky.
They honestly did tho

Today is your lucky day user

checked

>We can not control it.

Yet.
We need to experiment with it...

Congratulations user!
Although unfortunately in Keks understanding soon could mean 1000 years.

blessed

Kek be praised!

Glory to Kek in the highest and on Earth, gfs to those in whom his favor rests!

Degenerate

I unironically believe in KEK and the power of MEME MAGIC.

>shut up autist

No.

We must understand first why humans create deities. Imagine you are a stone age nigger 20,000 years ago and you are just trying to live your life. You vaguely wonder about the sun and what it is and how it works. Nothing else is like it. Without it you will die. You have no way to know if it will come back in the morning. You can just hope it does.

Humans are not wired to feel like things are entirely out of our control, because most things in the world we can influence. Don't like king nigger of the dindu tribe? He can be assassinated with an assault spear. Most things can be influenced.

Now, our stone age nigger's mind has, through experience, developed the cognitive bias that everything can be influenced. So, the idea that the sun can be influenced is just assumed and not questioned.

Now, imagine our stone age nigger rapes a loli and then there is an eclipse the next day. Holy shit, raping toddlers makes the sun disappear! he spreads this information around, people stop raping niglets, and, lo, the sun appears as it should! Now we have a superstition. Oh no, years have passed and an eclipse has occured! Someone must have raped a loli! The tribe looks around and, naturally, finds a loli that was raped that day and kills the typical nigger who did it. Sun reappears as normal.

>Raping lolis makes the sun go away, human sacrifice brings it back.

This is now a religion. The sun chooses to disappear because of an action and can be coaxed back with another action. Eventually the sun is anthropomorphized because people are stupid and there we are.

>It is all so clear now.

So, Kek. Kek is the "god" of happenings. none of us here feel human emotion, so we love watching riots and wars and kebab explosions. It's interesting and important and hits all the right autistic buttons.

FUCK YOU LENGTH LIMIT

I believe in a thing called Kek
Just listen to the rhythm of the memes

whether they did or not, does that change the validity of a non corporeal conception of deity?

FUCK YOU LENGTH LIMIT

Happenings are black swan events - events that would have been difficult to specifically predict and have a huge impact. They are like the sun in that we have no influence over them. But, we have that same cognitive bias the ancient dindus did. We are primed to believe that we have an effect

Kek started as a joke. Some autist discovered there is an ancient Egyptian deity that resembles Pepe and is the god of chaos. Lulzy as fuck. So threads are created where people ironically worship Kek as the god of happenings.

Somebody gets multiple repeating digits and makes a guess that turns out to be correct or seemingly prophetic.

>repeating digits can change the future!

Everyone knows it is ridiculous, but cognitive bias is a bitch. At an unconscious level many people really believe the repeating digits matter.

So, not much difference between nigger tier cosmology and our Meme Magic.

Except for the effect. See, Meme Magic really does influence the world, but not by the mechanism early Kek prophets assumed. Offerings of digits do not please a real frog deity who grants favorable chaos. No, it is far more reasonable than that!

Remember the talk of cognitive bias? Works on normies better than we autists, and this has made Meme Magic unironically real. Take Hillary's Health. 99% of this board despises her so we enjoy LARPing as Kek worshipers and meme-ing her to death. Every cough or shuffle is fodder for a Praise Kek thread, which draws attention to these small moments of poor health - far, far more than if memes weren't fun and Keke wasn't so ridiculous and therefore enjoyable to pretend about.

So everyone in the Praise Kek thread goes to Normiebook, Twatter, Jewtube, and Leddit to spread the small story around with ample Kek praise and smug Pepes. This brings the small event that the mainstream would never, ever be aware of otherwise to international attention. Sup Forums autists -> Reddit neckbeards -> Mainstream media.

FUCK YOU LENGTH LIMIT

Now, the worship of a god we all know does not exist has had the effect we've always desired - the ability to influence black swan events. Happenings, my dear sweet anons, are now ours to command. We have unironically created a god out of our collective autism and rare Pepes.

>hello where are proofs?

I propose a test. There is a mild meme out there that Glorious Donald has a small dick. This cannot stand. We can use the power of Kek to make "Donald Trump has a big dick" the prevailing narrative and "true." Since we'll likely never see it the prevailing narrative is what everyone will consider true and is as close to the truth as we can get.

It's all cognitive bias. Start posting pics of Donald Trump and point to folds or bulges in his pants and meme that is his enormous dick. Shoop a smug Pepe about where the head of his dick "clearly is in the picture." Make it fun here so it spreads to the normies and the media starts reporting on "internet speculation that Donald Trump is well-endowed."

This would be a minor black swan - everyone in America believing Dangerous Donald is packing heat will have some effect on the polls since people are attracted subconsciously to virility, and benis size is a good proxy for this.

None of you will participate in this because you are lazy autists, but think it through. Seems pretty clear it would work.

I await your questions and praise.

Kek Vult!

Fucking gay as fuck famalam. Don't let digits fool you my man, you're still going to die a virgin...bahahaha!

The ultimate ability of Meme Magic is to create these minor black swans through pure sophistry and creating a cognitive bias in the normies so when any tiny bit of concrete, undeniable fact seems to correlate with the bias it solidifies the idea as "fact." Again, Hillary's health. How many objectively untrue or dicey things did we meme for the lulz? Then whenever she coughs or stumbles - as 70 year old croked politicians do - all the falsehoods normies question become true in their mind. Whatever wild claims about her health they saw tweeted by Nazi frogs they now think are actually true.

There is no way Hillary's health is ATUALLY as bad as we memed it to be.

But she felt obligated to do more public appearances because of our meme-ing which stressed her and made her collapse on 9/11, destroying her candidacy and securing Trump's victory.

When they write the history of this election, lads, Meme Magic will have to be acknowledge as Trump's greatest ally.

Ask Jeb! about it.

He will provide

youtube.com/watch?v=I_yalQP1fKg

PRAISE ƙƎƘ

>Born too late to become a pirate on the seven seas.
>Born too early to explore the vastness of space.
>Born just in time to witness the birth of the one true religion.

He will provide, but only if you Heil Hitler

Think again CTR

We need to make a Wikipedia for our king, Kek. We must all work together as it is the only way. Hopefully, kek will bless my digits as a sign of my duty.

kek bless my post. If digits are blessed I will disband from Catholicism and embrace Global Conscious.

PRAISE KEK

KeK aka Kuk aka Pepe aka Kaeru aka Shadilay

What are the other names of our lord?

kek, please tell me you are not going to waste your infinite power to bless this fag with a gf, bless me with reverse digits oh mighty kek.

PRAISE

>prayed for a gf
>to a chaos god
>prayer was heard

gl;hf

I'll see you in the film adaptation.

Trump

Kek has blessed thee!

Kek is most definitely real. It is a man made deity. It is a servitor/high level egregore at this point. If we keep it up, especially after Hillary went full retard and put Kek on her website, Kek will reach Godhead status. The first true internet god? We created our lain if we go all the way.

cut your legs off

Kek is all you need.

You're a meat sack investigating the interior of the meat sack. One hundred percent of your perceptions and all of the meaning you attach to it exists within the meat sack. It's complicated in there, no lie.

But go up to the cancer ward and find a 4 year old who doesn't want to die of leukemia but is going to anyway, and start talking about how reality is imaginary, man.

Reality is a meat hook.

You cannot harm me, for I am shrouded in the glorious grace of Keks blessing.

I'll pray for you when I'm boarhogging my new gf, heretic.

Kek is real. We literally held seances on a constant basis through the last week that culminated with Hillary spilling her spaghetti, passing out, and being thrown into an unmarked black van. All on camera. On 9/11. During a memorial service.

Anyone who doesn't wholly submit himself to Kek's will at this point is a fucking faggot.

kek shall smite thee for talking smack about his meme magic!

*being an atheist means you don't have an IQ below 100

kek is an agent of the lord our God , we are his meme magicians , we sent frogs to everyones homes and our officials , we will be Free again.

I too have been asking for Kek's blessing in life.

O Kek, O Kek, malevolent and benevolent.

O Kek, O Kek, As new as a Normie.

O Kek, O Kek, As old as a Wizard.

O Kek, O Kek, Add this Tadpole to the Pond.

O Kek, O Kek, Add that Tadpole to the Pond.

O Kek, O Kek, For the Trains bell rings.

O Kek, O Kek, Let the Trump Train prevail.

This. Our legion of frogs are being unleashed on the globalists, like Hebrews once did in the old testament. They refuse to let humanity go, their hubris will be their downfall.

You're suffering is over.
Kek wills it.

All these new pepes...

Kek wills it

It's just dry skin retard, rub some moisturizing lotion on that shit

We need to Correct their shitty record and dispel the notion that the Nazi-frogs are conspiracy theorists when we KNEW this a LONG time ago. No conspiracy, just evidence without arbitrary connection.

The "accusations" of bad health were simply observations. She could have admitted it and used a wheelchair ( LIKE DIGNIFIED HUMANS DO! THERE IS NO SHAME IN DISABILITY (which is the next "moral issue" against us they are going to push to emotional/info overload their targets) ) instead of LYING and making out that we are a pathological danger. IF you are going to stand up (no pun intended) for something then you can't shy away when you might end up in that position.

PRAISE HIM

O kek I have paid my price, bless me with the dubs of her grace.

F I F T Y MORE KEK's FOR YOU THEN O MIGHTY KEK.

P R A I S E H I M
R
A
I
S
E

Kek hath rewarded your patience with HIS DIVINE DUBS of DUBS

Kek I thank thee for the dubs you have given, I will take them as a grace of your chaos. May we sow chaos in your, and the other tadpoles names.

PRAISE KEK I CAN FEEL THE MAGIC AT MY FINGERTIPS

Thank you brother, Kek's disorder be upon you.,

>TFW blessed by Kek and confirmed by the shitposter master race

I'm actually gonna have a gf....holy shit Kek literally performing miracles

O THOU BLESSED 7's, DOUBLE 70's!

SAY YOUR PRAISE KEKS AND HE WILL GRACE YOU.

PRAISE KEK.

*tips fedora*

Brekekekex

HE IS RISEN!
PRAISE HIM!
PRAISE KEK!

Today is the first day i've visited Sup Forums in 8 months. I also was a sort of athiest, but with the few hours i've spent exploring P.E.P.E. and the news and all of this other talk, I honestly am starting to believe this.

Dear Kek, will I have a successful next few years?

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Kek is of the Ogdoad, he is very real. Gods as a whole are only opened up by the human consciousness. They become their own entity, yet we are of that entity now. Meditate further upon Kek friend.

These threads are pure cancer

KEK BE PRAISED

CTR SHILL BE GONE

FUCK 's TAINT OF KEK

Digits confirm

Kek shows us what god is, the combined consoiousness of all man, If we keep memein we make him real

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Kek, if i will get the gf also, can you bless my digits?

If not, I will say my praises to kek 25 times.

Kek is real because we praise him.