Clinton's /VAG/ Voice Actor General

>Hillary Clinton appeared on Anderson Cooper 360 last night via a pre-recorded phone interview:
>youtube.com/watch?v=y03Sc0H3n8s

>Many anons thought she sounded "odd"

>A Polish user created a thread today and linked a vocaroo with pitch-shifting and other fuckery done:
>Other anons did their own investigations, and modifications to the phone interviews, comparing last nights interview to previous ones.

>These two are the most telling:
CNN Interview 8/24/16, pitch-shifted down 10%:
vocaroo.com/i/s0vlcy0FFg5v

Anderson Cooper Pre-recorded phone interview 9/12/16, pitch-shifted down 10%:
vocaroo.com/i/s1I0JTbtffcp

>Nothing else has been done to these recordings other than pitch shift down 10% and amplify to 0.0db in Audacity.
youtube.com/watch?v=VUS5tc1r768

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vlcy0FFg5v
vocaroo.com/i/s1I0JTbtffcp
youtube.com/watch?v=r-lKbeOg0ro
vocaroo.com/i/s0xLAc96VWmK
vocaroo.com/i/s0pJaL3pzK0e
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
extremetech.com/extreme/235428-robots-receive-a-scary-new-voice-courtesy-of-googles-deepmind
youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY
youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its true. My mom heard her speaking to Anderson in the next room and called me in to ask if that was Hillary talking. She thought it didnt sound like her.

Thanks, posted it a second to late or I would have put it here.

Faith in Kek is at an all time high. Dont ask me if shes dead. She might not be. She might be.

vocaroo.com/i/s0vlcy0FFg5v (real hillary)
vocaroo.com/i/s1I0JTbtffcp (anderson cooper hillary)

Posting from last thread.
Also, requesting teresa barnwell hillary double image that uses twitter images to confirm that she is a double.

I don't see the 12th formant frequency. Likely a voice synth.

>I don't see the 12th formant frequency

the what now

she's sick? maybe her voice is at a different pitch because she's sick? Not everything is a conspiracy theory. I'm not a hillary supporter. I'm a bernie supporter and i'm obtaining from voting in november. had to clear that up before you call me a shill lol. it's like anyone who challenges yalls opinion is a shill these days.

The type of microphone, connection quality, room she is in etc can change the tonal quality of the sound.

If she is closer to the microphone you get a 'proximity effect' which adds more lower frequencies, plus if she is dying even more than usual her voice can be lower in pitch.

Gotta get this to breitbart or someone who will actually get this out without sounding crazy.

Even if it is nothing, it's always worth going into it.

She was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday (they say). She has spoke publicly since then, including while she was leaving "chelsea's apartment" after the whole fainting incident on 9/11

>fucking shill

>12th formant
pls stop

>Likely a voice synth.

There's no voice synth that can mimick a human voice this closely

They don't sound anything alike.
Sick people don't sound like a totally different person.

I think you're grasping at straws here. I'll wait for some more conclusive evidence. Like if she isn't seen for a week. She'd have to show up at the debate at least.

This guys. Stay focused and don't get frenzied with coulda/shoulda.

I just listened to it again, she is definitely further away from the mic in the top waveform, you can hear the room reflections.

Can you explain what you're trying to show by pitch shifting?

shill gtfo

>Can you explain what you're trying to show by pitch shifting?

Just how different the two voices actually sound with the same effect applied to them. The top one sounds like just a lower pitched hillary, the bottom one sounds like a young male fag

This is just the continuation of a very interesting thread that lasted all day and just started picking up a little steam before it got pruned. Nobody is frenzied, I just personally wanted to continue this conversation

I should also add that young fags are the only types of males at clinton HQ

She's either dead or too sick to make any appearances.

CAN SOMEONE COMPARE THE REAL HILLARY AND POSSIBLY FAKE HILLARY RECORDINGS TO THIS VIDEO OF SUPPOSED HILLARY IMPERSONATOR:
youtube.com/watch?v=r-lKbeOg0ro

First, I know that there is no guarantee that if she was using a voice actor that it would be the supposed body double Teresa Barnwell

But honestly, I think the Clinton campaign could be that sloppy if they were panicking.

Also her impression would have likely changed since this video, but maybe software could pick up similarities

trips of truth

exactly the conclusion I came to hail kek

This certainly does not sound like Hillary. It's almost obvious. The way she speaks and the way she sounds. Something just rubs me the wrong way about it. Has anyone even seen Hillary since the incident. Like, has there been any released photographs of her in the last few days?

none. The cooper interview and a few tweets signed "-H". Thats it

Doubtful your files are high enough quality to determine anything.

people sound slightly different over the phone this is blowing my fucking mind thanks user! keep up the excellent work

Hillary is A.I they've used 80k holograms to represent her ever since Obama's inauguration.

She has no tangible form. her brainwaves exist on a network and she has been collecting data from emails sent to her mainframe to formulate speeches.

public appearances where she is interacting with real people in real time is a meatbag replica.

that also adds to my suspicion, she was healthy enough an hour after fainting to go walk out of 'chelsea's apartment' by herself but not healthy enough to even do a skype interview to reassure the public? Since phone lines cut so much quality out of audio, it could be on purpose in a feeble attempt to thwart our collective weaponized autism

thanks for correcting the record :^)

I cant wait until we nuke canada and make trudeau's boipussy a national amusement park

Those are some sick digits. Kek is with us.

>youtube.com/watch?v=r-lKbeOg0ro
going to pitch shift this down and see what we find, I dont think he is the impersonator though. Can anyone in the body double threads find more recent videos of her? Maybe one where she's speaking on the phone?

Da shiiit is creepy.

Da shit's creepy.

Which post is better?

Thanks

I've searched youtube and this was the best I could come up with. Link to old threads?

if that was true she would sound different during her campaign speeches than on her confirmed phone interviews, except she sounds the fucking same.

Just compare confirmed phone calls with campaign speeches and then compare them to the latest phone call.

Totally different.

old thread (only thread) is in the OP

user who did this was on the right track. Even with the distortions from the low quality audio, it's unlikely that the physical 'characteristics' of her voice would be distorted, as the user noted. Voice print analysis is a thing.

Even saying this was simply pneumonia as the MSM has been reporting, that wouldn't change the structural components of individual words spoken; delays between each consonant, etc. Trained voice actors can come very close but it'll never be a 100% match.

If true, she is in considerably poorer health than the media has been reporting, and likely will be replaced soon. Notice how they're 'gently' trying to nudge the DNC in the direction of Kaine? Unless things were pretty fucking bad, disregarding Hillary would be career suicide for those involved.

this is certainly interesting and the evidence seems fairly conclusive. However, we must wait until there is more contact from "hillary" that we can analyze and compare before we make any drastic assumptions

You can't really change inflection and intonation all that well, which is something to remember.

Specific words will tend to be said the same way all the time.

she hasn't been SEEN yet, right?

not since the waving, hugging a kid despite having a communicable illness?

just that alleged phone call?

This one

Nope

>The top one sounds like just a lower pitched hillary, the bottom one sounds like a young male fag

I listened to it and sweeped it through a hardware equalizer. The first one has low and high frequencies missing completely. It's likely that the first recording is her talking off-axis into her answerphone or whatever you call it and the 2nd one is her mouth right up to the telephone which is going to be completely different tonally.

You seem to be implying that she's dead or on life support and they got an actor to mimick her, but you can infer from the way her aides acted like it was routine when she started having a fit that it's epilepsy or some sort of degenerative disease.

She's not dead. It's likely that she's a neurological basket case on deaths door, but she only started having seizures when it was too late for the establishment to rally support around another candidate. It's likely that their plan is (was, now that she's fucked) to beat Trump and have her step down.

Impossible.

>Unless things were pretty fucking bad, disregarding Hillary would be career suicide for those involved.

or for real suicide

t. Partypooper

Funny thing that

Actions have consequences; she kills enough people, someone will kill her that's related to one of the victims

can someone post the versions that aren't pitch shifted down cuz i can recognise pitch shift artifacts

the interview from last night is in the OP

search jewtube for 8/24/16 hillary clinton cnn phone interview for the other one

Bump

fat chance man

she's untouchable

Sounds nothing like her. This version is with everything outside 500hz and 2000hz removed (simulating the phone line effect) and it still sounds totally different. If we can find a more up-to-date Barnwell recording I'll try that, its possible she improved over the years.

vocaroo.com/i/s0xLAc96VWmK

Or God finally steps up and takes care of things.

>cuz i can recognise pitch shift artifacts
You know, it isn't the 90 any more, and people aren't listening to Cher.

This is the future, and we're easily able to perfectly model anyone's voice, given enough time (record/train) and shekkels.

>The first one has low and high frequencies missing completely.

Phone lines have a very small bitrate, (3.4kbps I think), so everything outside of about 500 and 2000hz gets chopped out.

jesus christ the way she gives a cock and bull story when anderson cooper says "you claimed you were coughing because of your allergies, was that actually pneumonia?"

lying bitch has epilepsy

Blows me away how people can listen to this woman and not be able to pick out when she's lying immediately. She's fucking terrible at it.

Shes in the shitty hillary meme video from a few months ago "here come dat hillary"

She's straight up dead. Hillary has had that raspy sounding voice for years.

forgot about that, its got a ton of music in it but I'll try it. Stand by

It would be impossible to get someone to answer questions in realtime through a pitchshifter without artifacts. Even the most up to date autotuners can't pull that off.

>This is the future, and we're easily able to perfectly model anyone's voice, given enough time (record/train) and shekkels.

You can't use effects to mimick someone's voice exactly in real time.

You could get an impersonator but how are you going to scout for a perfect impersonator and be assured of their loyalty?

rachel's incept date is 26 may 2017

The interview was pre-recorded, not live

>it really makes you think

not sure if loyalty is important when they are this desperate. they can always offer perks.

Bad Self Eater
False Debater

small thinkers, thinking small. never ends.

so much shit goes on in the world that you and i have no fucking idea about. so much technology exists we are not privy to.

just a couple weeks ago scientists thought they might have discovered an extraterrestrial signal, because we intercepted a radio signal in space in the 11ghz bandwidth range. No known useful technology uses 11ghz radio bandwidth yet the signal was confirmed to have actually come from earth. Completely unknown military tech.

>loyal
Money

>artifacts
That's what we are trying to find. They may be there, other bonganon said he was finding them.

That would mean CNN would have to be completely in cahoots

Getting a subjective sound quality (convincing imitation) is a completely different ball game from military utility stuff. Although I remember in that 60's movie Fail Safe one of the plot devices was a nuclear bomber refuses orders because he was told the enemy could mimick the presidents voice.

>cnn
>not 100% in cahoots with the clintons

user...
nice digits though.

Again sounds nothing like her. I think Barnwell is a dead end, was never convinced she was the body double we saw on Sunday either (although I am convinced there *was* in fact a body double)
Phone effect, pitch shifted meme queen:
vocaroo.com/i/s0pJaL3pzK0e

pardon?

>in realtime through a pitchshifter
Nobody is talking pitchshifter. See, that's 90ies tech.
No, I'm talking applied AI. HMM, ANN/RNN, LSTM, and all that jazz. Current state-of-the-art approaches are incredible, even if commercial products/tools are still missing/years behind.

>Getting a subjective sound quality (convincing imitation) is a completely different ball game from military utility stuff

doesn't matter what ball game it is, you are thinking extremely small about the processing power of technologies that you don't know exist.

We can already do what you'r easking with CONSUMER TECHNOLOGY KNOWN TO EXIST.

You don't think the most poewrful government in the world has better? laughable..fucking laughable

>applied AI

you're saying they fed a voice synthesizer speech analysis of dead hillary recordings when they could have just tweaked this magical device by ear

anyways I was wrong about the pitch shifter thing i just used a new soundtoys one in realtime and it would be convincing over the phone

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Don't worry guys there's no way they could semi-accurately synthesize/alter a voice

There's NO WAY technology could be approaching stuff like that! Especially not secret government technology using supercomputers!

You just realized that in 10 years you will never be able to tell what's real again and what isn't.

Terrifying, isn't it? How's that for a fucking blue pill.

Hahahaha lol.
extremetech.com/extreme/235428-robots-receive-a-scary-new-voice-courtesy-of-googles-deepmind

Ahh, I remember this one. That's some great work (done by some academic/university underlings).

confirming this was legit, a british user did the work in the last thread

This, sound is very easy to work with on machine learning, it's just a 1d row of numbers here...

I have not used it for audio purposes, but similar situations with such numbers.

And as stated here, this is advancing as fuck these days. The funny thing is that many of these ground techs are old, some from mit in the 60ies, som from here in um the late 80ies and early 90ies, Sven's always been in on this with all his volvos n shieeet. Well it's actually big in many sectors.

Tracking fucking 4:43 here and Hillary hasn't sent her assasins yet... so I guess I have to wait for them to morrow.

Nah many new shits here all the tymu, I must watch my tongue here now, but I know several real heavy players in this field. It fucking rocks.

BUT I HAVE NO CLUSTER NOW...atm..hehe

man I see projects here, won't be able to do this for this usage. But in the future. Same with id peoples from text they into the writings... so that's why you always should write a bit weird here, but correct elsewhere..... nomatter it will find you, this shit is so sick. you should see the gen code when you use ec, you don't get it, because a puter just made it itself, actually mutated over and over.... These things runs on months on clusters, all depending ofc

>WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
>TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY

It's actually not even something completely new. Photos have been manipulated since the dawn of the pinehole camera. And for that time, it was all that was needed to manipulated the public opinion. The age of newspapers.

So, in a sense, we're just catching up again to not being able to tell what's real and what isn't.

bump

I am jealous, when mine is complete audio will be as simple as relating a construct trained with audio to the text interpretation. Will not be difficult at all. When done I charge text and backprop the audio. Very simple. Wish I were not born poor, by the time I get footing you will be way past me. The future will definitely be interesting if nothing else.

She's dead. It's hardly up for debate at this point.

Oh, to be born in 1954.

>grow up in wholesome america. Mother is a loving housewife, father is hard working everyman
>play with neighborhood friends, spending all day outside, know the feeling of mud between your toes, dirt in your hair, and the laughter of friends you'll retain for a lifetime
>turn 18 in 1972, as the vietnam war is drawing to a close. Very little chance of being drafted, or not enough time to get to action if you are drafted
>live your late teens and early 20s in the groovy 70s, enjoying the most amazing period of music in the world during a time when culture, drugs, and sex were going crazy and art was developing a million new tendrils
>in 1980, you are 26. Educated, with some life experience, and ready to really start your earning years...
>during the period of most explosive economic growth in american history.
>get rich easily
>in 1990, at 36, an amazing array of advancing technologies open the world to you like no other generation has ever known. Medical science, diet and exercise knowledge are accelerating so rapidly that it's far easier for a normal person to maintain their body than in the past. Diseases that terrified your parents no longer exist in many cases.
>in the year 2000 you are 46 years old, well off, able to financially care for your family and have nice things. Once again, the array of nice things is like never before in the world's history. You own your home, and make money hand over fist by renting/flipping other properties.
>in the year 2010 you are 56 years old. When your father was 56 years old, he died of a cancer that has a 20% death rate now. You physically look the way he did when he was 40.
>in the year 2020, stem cell treatments, bionic implants, and a host of "the true future" technologies are available to you as your approach 70 years old. Financial instability grips the world, but you have hard assets, land, and homes. You get cancer, but it doesn't even matter- they just "delete" it from your body

Did a peakhold comparison

told you it was a totally different mic

>She's dead.
>She's dead.
>She's dead.

It's hardly up for debate at this point.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4

Hillary has this special to her, drawn out, arrogant voice. That is not her.

Bump for dead Clinton

explain dis

>2030, surveillance is absolute. It doesn't matter to you- you're a happy 76 year old without a care in the world. Your bank account ensures that you won't be bothered. You have many servants, as tens of millions of jobs have been eliminated and there is a new "underclass" to exploit like a feudal lord. You love your servants, though, and they are eminently grateful to have what is known as "a job". they would protect you with their lives. Your heart failed, your kidneys failed a little bit-- It doesn't matter. They grew new ones from your dna and transplanted them in. RNA virus gene modification is used to "upgrade" you, extending your life and causing your other organs to regenerate and strengthen.
>2040: The world has ended.

Btw, this user is correct. If you do not follow different styles of writing for different areas they can find where you go from that alone. Then posting time, avatars, writing style, username, and lexicon to name a few can all be used together. That is only with a scraping of the net, imagine what big brother can find.

If it was a double earlier, you're correct. It just doesn't look like Barnwell.

Honestly senpai, I'm not sure about any of this, but the recordings are kind of spoopy and the fact that she did a pre-recorded phone interview instead of a video is pretty suspicious. How many days without a visual appearance, without sunglasses, is it gonna take before someone higher up the media chain than a bunch of autists starts asking "where is Hillary?"