Best back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up

Best back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mister_Batfleck/status/814522383394603008
youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Storytime?

Seconded. Someone storytime this, the shop is closed and I need to read that shit now.

Here we go.

>Tommy Wiseau is a wanted alien
That makes complete sense.

>miles is invited
>peter isn't

Spidey and pool have much better chemistry than I anticipated

God damn, that Ghost Rider bit's fuckin classic. Shame the civil war reference won't be as funny out of context.

Can we just fucking stop with all this filler and get back to the main story now?

>that snyder jab

People were pissed at this.. And when I say people I mean Snyderfags

twitter.com/Mister_Batfleck/status/814522383394603008

>Tommy Wiseau is an alien

Gold.

HOW LONG HAS PAUL SCHEER BEEN WRITING THIS BOOK??

Done.

Sorry for the few hiccups and delayed replies. First Storytime. Hope y'all enjoyed it.

Damn, that's some real villainous shit, Captain Hydra.

Is this coming out tomorrow?

Shit, where can I buy this in London?

kek, what a bunch of fags

I don't get it. What villainous?

This is all kinds of amazing, but the "Tommy Wiseau is an alien" part seals the deal.

Forcing the nigger to clean his house. Hail Hydra.

>twitter.com/Mister_Batfleck/status/814522383394603008
>take a jab at a shit movie
>statements like that are why you're failing
>it's not because of forced progressive characters,shitting on x-men, pushing Marvel into the spotlight while also making her a giant piece of shit or hiring shit artists
>it's because you made fun of a DC film
Company Wars everyone shut the fuck up because you always look stupid

>You'll anger the bodega cat

Hah.

the fuck? its like reddit wrote a comic. garbage

Here's your reply.

You'll never get your digits with that attitude

Says the expert

Check'd

It's only been two issues. Besides, this one is the best Christmas oriented issue we got this year, even if it came out after Christmas.

As always love this team up

>Superior Foes

You're alright in my book guest writers.

When are they going to get back to itsy-bitsy?

Is it bad that I want Peter to go ballsdeep up in her spinneret?

you just like that she calls him daddy and giggles while killing.

>high as balls spider-man
this shouldn't make me giggle.

Haven't even read that far. is all I've seen, but the fact that she's blue and spider-powered makes me want Peter to shag her. Like NightCrawler Rogue.c

Cheers, that was nice.

He knows the rules. It´s never too soon.

didn't know cap was into vacoom cleaners

how he kill Peter twice?

desu too many of Deadpool's jokes in this issue felt like they were coming from the writer and not Deadpool the character.

he killed him point blank and brought him back only to kill him again kind of deal

Deadpool was hired to kill Peter Parker, didn't know he and Spiderman were the same person. Parker Industries was doing some HORRIFIC body horror experimentation without peter's knowledge, Wade was super conflicted since he couldn't understand how Spidey could work for such an evil man.

Spidey and deadpool end up becoming really close friends even as Deadpool prepares to kill Parker. Eventually Wade shows up to Peter's apartment and blasts him point blank the second he opens the door. Pete's spider sense didn't go off since Deadpool had become his close friend, the fact he wanted to murder Peter but loved Spiderman combined with his insanity was apparently enough to fuck with spider-sense for the half second it took to headshot.

Wade has Shikla take him to Hell so he can interrogate Peter Parker only to find out that peter didn't go to hell. Wade asks Shiklah if there are ever any mixups in who goes to what afterlife, she says no.

Wade has Shiklah resurrect peter parker and immediately shoots him in the head as soon as he comes back, then goes back to hell to see if Peter is there this time. Hes not, and Wade realizes that he fucked up and Peter was framed.

Wade travels to the purgatory where Mysterio is torturing peter's soul, helps him out and makes a deal with Death (capital D) to bring Peter back for a third time.

When they both wake up, Deadpool is no longer disfigured but retains his healing factor and Spidey gets a brief visit from Mephisto mocking him for not being able to remember OMD, saying he will always feel hollow.

Shiklah find handsome Wade a turn off compared to his normal scabby self and is further annoyed by the fact he's givendors up murder to be Spidey's friend.

A woman who has infused herself with both spidey and wade's powers named Itsy Bitsy breaks into their mancave clubhouse and calls them both "daddy" and makes very lewd advances, then fights them both.

bump

this party is full of faggots

Brutal

This shit is actually making me laugh, is it the Gentleman Jack or am I cancer?

That ain't Jesus

This fill-in issue was fucking lightyears funnier than that penn and teller schlock I read last month thank god

So did Status Quo kick in for Wade's cancerface yet?

>That civil war joke
okay you cool, filler writer

Superior spiderman is superior

Too many arms

The Felicia toy and Peter's reaction make me feel both happy and sad.

>the time of year when even squabbling heroes put aside their differences

The best thing to come out of Civil War II was all the bashing it got in the comics themselves.

>Tommy Wiseau is an alien
I've been saying that for years!

no, but he still has cancerface in all the other books he's in so we can only assumes he gets it back by the end of this book

more like posterior

Even though it's missing Speed Demon and Overdrive, I still love this.

That just makes it better.

Thanks.

fun fact: spiders can get completely munted on caffiene. it effects them more strongly than alchohol does

Why are Christmas specials so based?

Talking shit about your rival company with this type of jabs for the second time in six months, in the same book no less, just comes off as petty and stupid. Stay classy, Marvel!

>Peter won't drink a beer but then gets hilariously super drunk/high after drinking an energy drink

This is just dumb.

What is it with Disney and Hamilton? I think I even saw Hamilton at a Moana credits.

>Ghost Rider

fucking SOLD.

>LSD spider just gives up after the initial lines

My sides

I just learned that from that monster waifus manga from Sup Forums.

Also the goat weed's probably working too

Oh shit, the superior foes

WE WUZ LAWD UH LAWDS

I didn't make the connection because I don't really associate Spider-man with spiders in my head that strongly.

Weird, I recognized the bit in Monmusu.

ahh the old Spiders on Drugs video brings back memories.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

>Peter gets to have fun with Wade, Saturn and a bunch of villains
>Miles gets to listen to Steve gush over vacuum cleaners

Superior indeed.

>Goes through deodorant like tissue paper

No thanks

it takes a lot for a healthy woman to make even an ounce of b.o compared to a guy so it wouldn't matter and unlike males it wouldn't bother you. I've never even met a woman with problem b.o as long as she's healthy.

Typeface?

Coastal elites can't get enough of a racebending schoolhouse rap that only ~1% of the population has been or is able to see.