Would America be a better country if it never had a border with Mexico...

Would America be a better country if it never had a border with Mexico? Just left Texas and California to their own devices?

texas and california would be filled with mexicans anyway and you would hardly tell the difference

A country isn't a country without a border, you idiot.

no you stupid faggot

it would be better if we took far more territory after the Mexican-American War

That slice of the Yucatan is triggering my border autism

Jooz at at it again, damit back into the oven shlomo. NOW!

That random piece of the Yucutan... Why...

I really wish some part of northern Mexico would want to become part of the US.

They would have to weaken the federal control over the states so that the new state wouldn't have to follow federal mandates.

also shorter border fence

>wanting a shorter wall

KYS

America would be better if we had just taken over Mexico during Western expansion.

Mexico too

Well, it wouldn't be Mexico, anymore; but, yes, it would be improved, as well.

Whoa there buddy, suggesting anything outside the concept of the nation-state is gonna fry these faggots' brains.

I wouldn't mind our country being this big if we got rid of all the blacks and hispanics.

>Would America be a better country if we didn't have our two largest economies?

Not to mention all the oil we'd miss out on

This is honestly what it should have been. In fact there was a good possibility that we could have conquered and annexed Mexico, the only reason we didn't go through with it was because it would give the South more slave territory and therefor more power in the government.

And don't just leave Canada intact, there is a lot of land up there that ought to be under U.S control.

The Mayans in the Yucatan wanted freedom from Mexico, and the USA could have given it to them.

Would an independent Texas be a better America than America?

Yup, I'd move to Texas if it she became free.

I live in texas. I feel like a minority most of the time compared to spics. It wouldnt really make a difference. I dont want it. I like mah border. Just wouldnt make a huge difference

This is the perfect America. That full gulf control, and strait control. Can we make it happen?

If you don't want an America full of Mexicans why the fuck would you want Mexico to be part of America?

I always thought it would be nice to have Baja.

Do you really want another 50 million mexicans?