Do you believe this story, Sup Forums? Or is it just war propaganda?

Do you believe this story, Sup Forums? Or is it just war propaganda?

foxnews.com/world/2016/09/12/sniper-takes-out-isis-executioner-from-mile-away.html

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/13/politics/isis-chemical-weapons-plant/index.html
davidsenesac.com/Information/line_of_sight.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Propaganda.

Has the US ever really done anything major to disrupt the activities of the Islamic State? Seems like they usually get in the wayof someone else

Good job not even reading the story before offering your uninformed opinion.

It was a British sniper and originally reported in British media, you lazy fuck.

Propaganda, if we even tried to do anything against them, they would have be decimated by now

Just ask Chris Kyle if that kind of shot is possible. Oh wait....

bullshit. Not that I'd be impressed even if it was real, since ISIS is a US-Israeli creation

Yeah sure I bet he also did it while doing a backflip and no scope.

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/13/politics/isis-chemical-weapons-plant/index.html

>cnn first page

As I totally believe this to be a flawless and transparent representation of reality

Did he no scope?

Definitely propaganda. #1 the Barrett .50 AMG is not the world's most powerful rifle. #2 shots from ~1 mile away are incredibly rare. They just about never happen, and the shooter would have to be elevated to see beyond the curvature of the Earth. #3 there's no way it would have been so dramatic. Right at the final moment before he burns people alive? And the hostages are all magically saved? No way. Didn't happen.

Those shots are not that uncommon.

Curvature of the earth?

davidsenesac.com/Information/line_of_sight.html

>Disregarding refraction, on a perfectly flat plain like the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, if one's eyes are 9 inches above the ground, one would be able to see at night a flashlight one mile distant laying on the surface but not if one lowers their eyes to 7 inches. For example per the above diagram, that might be between the tangent point and Object B.

There are usually more than 3 militants present at these executions and the hostages are always tied down so even if this really happened all the hostages were probably killed afterwards

meant for

You're a fucking retard.

But I thought the earth was flat

Kek.

>and the shooter would have to be elevated to see beyond the curvature of the Earth.
>at one mile

Kek fucking flat earthers

according to Obama, we weren't fighting ISIS

then an american "advisor" died in the combat that we weren't in

BTFO