Remember that episode of spengbab when he was being racist against squirrels and his resolution that he should be...

remember that episode of spengbab when he was being racist against squirrels and his resolution that he should be racist against everyone. he shat on crabs, fish, every race except sponges. this episode offended me because now I have to live with the fact that the main character of this show is a sponge supremacist and I don't want my childen getting into absorbent, holed nationalism

>But seriously folks, the only things dumber than a squirrel, is a SPONGE!
>I mean, we're so dumb, we don't even have a vertebrae!
>Look at me! I have no bones!

Spongebob said he's dumb, yet he showed that he's proud of his sponge features. That's his tactic all along

This episode offered a really interesting viewpoint on political correctness.

Yeah, the episode was pretty good.

It's just the classic Archie Bunker school of bigotry. Equal hate for everyone.

>Louie Sponge.K

Now, if you're yellow and you don't admit that it's great, you're an barnacle. It is great. And I'm a sponge. How many advantages could one person have? I'm a yellow sponge. You can't even hurt my feelings! What can you really call a yellow sponge that really digs deep?

"Hey, filter feeder!"

"Ruined m'day."

Took the Dave Chapelle initiative.

I love Dave's standup but if he was white, people would have his head on a stake. Dave is able to get away with being racist and still being funny, because he shits on everyone, and black people get little to no repercussions for saying racist shit.

To any SJW that argues "racism is never funny!", I always bring up the Chapelle show...racism CAN be funny.

Are you retarded enough to not know that Fish, Squires, and fishes are not races but different species all together?

Are you retarded enough to not understand metaphors?

Comedians of all creeds don't want any part of the PC brigade. One of the only things I can think of is when a black comedian says something along the lines of,"Man, I love white people!". Not sure how many white comedians can get away with that.

I never looked at it like that.

>"Comedians of all creeds don't want any part of the PC brigade."
>what are women

I fucking love black comedians. I started listening to comedy on Pandora and it took 20 minutes for it to completely stop trying to play white guys. They just talk about the most boring shit. "My dad caught me jacking off as a kid, sure is awkward in elevators with strangers, wives amiright?" And then some nigga comes on starting out with "My girlfriend was beating the shit outta my son for talking back" and ends with a story about getting baked with the cops. Say what you want about them in general, blacks and Jews are some funny fucks.

racism is always funny

>Squidward the crowd is not pleased.
>Imma show these niggaz my shit.

I dunno. I feel that's brilliant in a way. Words and insults especially only have the power that we ourselves give them.

I remember being young and my parents telling me not to say something as innocuous as SUCKS around Gradma but these days even little kids toss around sucks, crap etc.

If you really want to make the word nigger, as an example lose it's power than it's far better to render it impotent by turning it into a joke as a society.

>he shat on crabs, fish, every race except sponges.

Didn't watch the episode.

Everyone being racist to everyone is usually how Mexicans deal with it.

I can't name one woman standup comic that I find funny. Women can be funny in TV series and movies, but never in standup comedy.

kek'd

Except you're completely missing the point of the episode. The point was to show that people need to realize that jokes are just that, for both sides. Sandy was getting harassed because everyone was dumb enough to actually take those jokes seriously, and genuinely believed it. When SpongeBob made fun of everyone else, they started to realize what they were doing and stopped taking it seriously. It's a surprisingly complex episode.

>racism is never fu-

Is Spongebob kino

this nigga gets it

I bet you expected someone to read that

Thinking about ut... That was a good moral. Don't take shit too seriously. They ought to play that more often. But probably triggering to someone. That and I hear they don't play the old episodes.

Meant for

The key word was comedian user

Louie has a ton of "white people are great, I would never wanna be black" jokes, as well as having an entire bit on the word nigger and faggot.

Women are not funny though

Get over it.

It's not complex retards on Sup Forums don't know how to think up of anything original or interesting game so they resort to b8 posting

masterfully kek'd, my boy

Ah, this is just edgy bullshit.
I'm a stand up comedian and we've got plenty of extremely talented women in my local scene just as well as worldwide. Anyone can be funny. The real problem is math.

Women are less likely to become standups for a variety of reasons. Those who do are told they can't be funny-- before they're even told that they -aren't- funny. So now you're picking from a smaller pool of human people that isn't necessarily PROPORTIONATE to its male counterpart. Because statistics is funny that way.

So if there are 30 horrible male comics and 10 horrible female comics out of a group of folks split 90/10 male/female, it doesn't necessarily reflect a woman's ability to perform stand up comedy well.

Tl;Dr I'm a faggot and you should look a little harder before assuming that the family Guy tier publicized females in stand-up are reflective of actual talent in the world.

wtf I love female comedians now

Wow, racist and sexist much?

My girlfriend is both smart AND funny.

Women are funny, user, get over it.

Sorry pal, all out of (you)s