China does it a-fucking-gain!

China does it a-fucking-gain!
Blade Runner 2049 is saved thanks to the box office. China confirmed better tastes than pleb normie westerners.

variety.com/2017/film/news/box-office-china-never-say-die-1202583879/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0kobbjpdUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fuck this movie really is for brainlets that think they're not brainlets

This movie is smarter than rick and morty?

based chinks

Diànyǐng

Chinese movie studios just buy theaters full of tickets just to inflate their numbers in contribution to box office totals so they can increase their influence over the production of Hollywood movies

Someday China will defeat (((them))). Their appreciation of this kino confirms it

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Blade Runner 2049.

nowhere in this article does it indicate this even was top 5 in the chinese box office

not everbody thinks in terms of 4chinz memes

Did you even read the article you linked? Blade Runner doesn't release in China until Nov.10th

But I thought China loved capeshit and Fast and Furious movies. How is this to their taste?

Thank goodness. We need more big budget cerebral science fiction not less. Don't understand why some people actually seem to want it to fail. Bring on Dune, Hyperion, Forever War, The Stars My Destination, Neuromancer, etc.

Won't be long until they just full blown make movies that pander to the fucking ping pongs.

you blade runner 2049 2017 fan"base"

>based chinks hate niggers as much as whitey

The actual article is talking about how Blade Runner lost to some chink film, you all got played.

They must be identifying themselves to the Replicants.

Thought it said number 2.

BASED CHINAMEN

I love that documentary so much.

I would love a full series about a Congolese, a chinaman and a Belgian just trying to do business in the congo

I love that image, but I'm not sure whether to like China or hate it in the current climate.

Anything that looks "cool" and has explosions and cars.

China realizes pollution poses an existential threat and takes steps to minimize it's environmental impact. China's working towards phasing out capital punishment. China throws real money at space exploration, making man's dream of colonizing the stars a distinct possibility. U.S. Effectively destroyed the Kyoto protocol. U.S. Indiscriminately kills ethnic minorities. U.S. Invests heavily into flash fried fatty foods. U.S. Confirmed irrelevant.

Beibi leplicaht boln wit sowh? Mas bee greh leadah an san of levoluchan Chehman Mao!

westernh will always suck ass in movie taste

Pretty sure the release date for China is November 10th. Not sure what Variety and Deadline are referring to.

doesnt mean people dont show up to the screenings.
Only film that anyone has any proof for that happening was Wolf Warriors 2.
And chinese box office revenue from moviegoers far outweights government purchased welfare screenings.
Your time is over Weinstein

I really think they only went to see it cause they saw flashy colors and good looking white people on the posters. Seriously look in to what movies succeed in china and what people there say about them, they're very superficial and the looks of the actors are super important to them. They want to see attractive white people and other Chinese and that's it.

Did you even read the article? are all white people like this delusional faggot?

>no blacks
>chinese love it
really gets the noggin joggin

I read the article, it came in second after a Chinese made sports comedy.... what does that have to do with anything?

you don't remember the "i am the captain now" guy?

There is one relentless psycho posting to feel superior that does not get that we don't want 2049 in place of arthouse but in place of capeshit

Then it doesn't mean that Blade Runner did amazingly in China you silly goose.

Really gets the niggin jiggin

>INTERNATIONAL BO
You fedoraflick won't be out in China until November

>Dystopian future full of soulless worker slaves where there are no real demarcations between corporations and the state and everything is either fake or dead due to environmental collapse.

Tbh I'm surprised this isn't banned in Chinamanland

What if they recut the shit out of it

why do asians hate niggers?

>銀翼殺手
>silver wing killing hand

Wut?

>chinese
>criticizing the way other people drive

>Tokyo stands with ferguson
>they're all gaijins
rly maeks yuo tink

really speaks about the quality of nigger driving

Didn't get to no. 1 in China, 50mil international, um, it's not saved desu...

>tokyo
bunch of foreigners in pic

Oh b aby

>Hyperion
If they find a way to make the Shrike not absolutely ridiculous I'm all for it.
Any Dune screen adaptation is doomed to fail though.

China digs kino

>Blade Runner 2049 took first place in 45 markets, led by $8 million in the U.K

Based Bongs saving Kino yet again

>银翼杀手2049
>内地定档11.10
???

>movies
>high iq

This

If this means less negro leads and feminist shit, good.

This, plus more sci fi kino

Thank you based china

Same reason everybody else does....including niggers.

>asians not even on that at all

Thank you based Dog eaters

asians have high IQ, of course they enjoy it

They're even lower than whitey.

Same reason you fags do.

Muslims in Europe are now the worst drivers imo

nips have high iq
chinks not so much

>Fucking subhuman chinks have better taste than fat autistic americans

Mind hasn't been scrubbed by academics who have spent decades deconstructing Western identity and promoting white guilt

Can't wait for the sequel 银翼杀手 2050, where Officer K has to save whitey from the evil Wallace and show the replicants the values of the wonderful 华为技术有限公司 Corporation!

they only like it because the world looks like modern day china

>get a car
>run over 3 people

Should have played Carmageddon as kids tbqh

>tokyo stands with ferguson
>only 5 asians

>expats stand with Ferguson, Tokyo doesn't care
fixed that sign for them

I'd thank you, based Chinese
but I thanked you for saving Pacific Rim, and look how that turned out

>i can't breathe

reminder pacific rim bombed because it opened in the same day as grown ups 2

>remove Goose's face from poster
>instant hit

This bullshit but I'll believe it.

I never thought I would see the day when Chinks saved kino. Then again it could just be because they're obsessed with anything sci-fi.

It's just a fantastic film actually, its not extremely clever, just perfectly executed

And everyone on here shitting all over it is being a contrarian for the sake of a wind up. If you or anyone on here doesnt like it fair enough, but to say its terrible or not even be able to see why people like it is just close minded.

it's still a long way from the 400 million the studio needs it to make, but this helps

>current year
>still considering intelligence as the most important human trait

>blade runner 2049 so shit you're betting on the chinese market to save it

pathetic lol

what's the link to this again?

If you guys dont see how this movie is all about communist ideals then i dont know what else to say

You're the result of a communist ideal since everyone owned your mom's means of reproduction

>movie
>not kino
Frogposters are the biggest plebs

>Hyperion
Sup Forums is going to go full shitposting overdrive when the god/love discussion happens

>perfectly executed
>slow as fuck boring drivel
Yeah, nah. It was a good film, but it sure as hell wasn't perfectly executed

>Liberal Americans care about Ferguson, while Japanese are ambivalent

Is it true this movie is anti-semetic?

>U.S. Indiscriminately kills ethnic minorities.
This tells me you have no clue what you're talking about.

>they thought it was filmed in china

makes cents

what is then? dick size? is that why girls only date blacks now?

Fast cars and big robot fights are coming, nice fast action for you. Literally wanted it to keep going. All the bullshit aside, it's worth watching, and it's slow because it's a Noir. fuck the people that praise it for being some pseudo esoteric shit but it's a damn good movie. Don't let idiots looking for (yous) keep you from watching.

a-are we getting a sequel

>Holy fuck this movie really is for brainlets that think they're not brainlets
movies are for brainlets in general. movies aren't intellectual they're an art not a science

it is a sequel kiddo. also i hope not. og blade runner looks 100000 times more aesthetic and gritty. this shit was cgi and way way too plastic and clean looking

>this shit was cgi
it was all practical thats why the budget was so big just look at the sets

youtube.com/watch?v=T0kobbjpdUg

>it was all practical

>believing lies

there was so much cgi. yes the practical shit was really nice but your naive if you believe there was only 3 uses of cgi or whatever the fuck was said.