"her eyes were green"

>"her eyes were green"
>they clearly weren't
what did deckard mean by this?

Senile Harrison and the director didn't want him to feel bad

he was fucking with the blind guy

He was lying to be defiant

he meant: fuck you

It means that he was "colorblind" he couldn't see Rachel's eyes properly aka he couldn't see her for what she really was a dirty skin job

that webm cuts out the best part

Distorted memory. He hadn't seen her for decades

His daughter's eyes are green. His statement means that he knows that *that* rachel, the mother of his child, cannot just be replaced

I DON'T WANT TO WATCH HER GET SHOT

>

But they are, the lighting and colour timing make it look otherwise but if you look closely they are.

They're hazel.

*inhales*

he literally meant "fuck you"

Looks fine but when she moves her lips and eyes you clearly see that this is CGI

Yeah, it's too smooth or something. I can't place my finger on it.

This. Certain shades of green/hazel eyes can look brown. Once, I dated a girl for like three months before realizing her eyes were actually green.

awful

Am I the only one who absolutely hated the way they shot the death blow? The framing was cheaply done and the collapse itself looked utterly fake.

What would have made that scene more creepy is if Wallace said to Rachel, drown yourself. Deckard trys to help, but is restrained while he watches the obedient Rachel model self terminate. Instead of a doopid bullet to the head.

why were there only female hooker replicants

watch the vought comp test dickface

>tell that to Zod's snapped neck

because its the future

he said that to piss off Wallace

That's overdone as well, and I'm not sure it would have even worked. Even the Nexus Nines can lie if they're not "on baseline", and lie by omission even while they are. Coming up for air is a basic reflex that Wallace would have no reason to suppress. Plus, Rachel was an old model.

I think it would've worked much better to focus on Deckard's reaction. You have to build up to it, give Deckard time to realize what will happen and plaintively entreat Wallace to yield. Show the gun being leveled, cut to Deckard's face while the shot is merely heard. Let the audience imagine the rest. Done right that's more impactful than the best squib you could imagine.

we only saw the one whorehouse, i'm sure there were more