Star Wars General

$300 says that Snoke is actually Palpatine who's somehow survived the fall.

Also Star Wars General

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/daisy-ridley-opens-battle-endometriosis-article-1.2668038
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not call himself palpatine then.
And if he survived the Empire probably would have also which would never create the first order

Snoke is the first sith, also kylo turns to the lights idea and Luke gets captured. also Flynn is a homo

FUCKING CHECKED

Her dedication to the role is admirable.

Snoke is a stupid fucking name.
There I said it. They should have went with something else.

Checked

that is actually nice to see. it is pretty lame how super dooper women warriors (I am really only thinking of scarjo desu) in films are almost always just full skinnyfat mode

She's actually kind of a machine. What she's doing is pretty intense

He Sounds like Plagueis

This gives me hope, but where's the footage of acting lessons?

OMMMGGGGGGGGG A SNIPPET OF **LEAKED** DIALOGUE FROM STAR WARS EPISODE 8 BELOW (BE WARNED, VERY GRAPHIC)

*Snoke to Kylo Ren, finishing his mental training for peak dark side powers*

"Start thinking about Rey's body. Realize that Rey has partially digested food in her stomach and intestines right now, moving toward her anus. Realize Rey has chunks of shit strewn throughout her digestive tract waiting for an opportune moment to be ejected. Imagine Rey partially dissassembling her perfectly composed outfit to take a shit, breaking the illusion of angelic perfection out of necessity.

Imagine Rey's perineum and the area around her anus bulging as a log of shit enters her colon. Imagine it passing out unevenly and smearing her outer sphincter with a streak of feces, an imperfect turd from a flawed creature. Imaging the sputtering of trapped gas and partially liquified shit that follows.

Imagine the hairs growing in Rey's armpits. Imagine tiny beads of sweat seeping from her innumerable pores. Imagine an elongated bead of salty, milky sweat squeezing through a pore, sticking to a nearby hair, and snaking around until it reaches the tip, where it evaporates into the air moisture to be inhaled by some stranger, who at this point is probably your former master Luke Skywalker.

Imagine the fine buildup of surface oil and sweat under her petite breasts. Imagine it rolling into little black balls of epithelial detritus as she moves, impercepible to the naked eye even if someone were looking. Imagine the interior of her vagina, squishy, mucous-lines walls, unevenly compressed in her seated posture.Imagine the thick, chalky cervical mucous collecting. Imagine the errant drops of piss in her panties, speckled with torn tissue paper."

---

Wow. I'm at a loss for words. What a masterpiece! Supreme Leader Snoke is definitely going to be the villain of the century!!!!!!! This will win Best Picture and Best Writing for sure!!!!!

THE QUINTS HAVE SPOKEN

>Star Wars General
Kill yourself reddit.

The ultimate jump the shark moment.

lmao i wonder if her armpits are sweaty and smelly haha

No, remember they were defeated. But then Palpatine brings them back.. if he is Snoke.

Pretty fucking adorable desu

Ian McDiarmid is the ONLY cameo I want to see in this shit show of a trilogy.

huh I cant believe that vaillain guy kills his own mom

why does this shot look like such shit?

Fpbp

I wouldn't be shocked at that seeing how Disney literally plagurized the first film.

She's sterile. Barely a woman.

how do you know?

she talked about her toothed vagina in an interview once.

So what is the current power balance between the Republic and First Order

Is the Resistance all that's left after the destruction of the Republic core worlds and now the First Order is dominant or are they about equal strength or does the Republic still hold the upper hand?

>toothed
That's not what her condition is.

It's common knowledge. Some disease dried up her uterus

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/daisy-ridley-opens-battle-endometriosis-article-1.2668038

meant to reply to this one
also are they going to have rey and kylo fuck in this one? parallels the luke/leia kiss in empire

Why are Anglos so reptilian?

>she will never do :53 on your uncut penis

mmm what about webm related?

Kill yourself newfag

It looks so, so fucking bad. I was...not expecting that.

I was "un-hyped", but still curious. This doesn't even look prequels tier. It looks like some random fan fic or something. It's horrendous.

I'm a grownup who doesn't keep up with spacemarineshit like you. Normally I stick to /got/ threads but because those are banned I'm taking a look at some of the other stuff on this board

>luke refuses to train her for more than 10 minutes
>hes not in the rest of the film
>she goes to the dark side
>he finally shows up in 8 when palpatine is snoke
>he is the last jedi
>he finally kills the sith and dies

Why would they reveal that Rey and Kylo team up in the trailer???

I watched it knowing something big would be revealed because the fucking DIRECTOR of the film, and mark hamill himself both told people not to watch the trailer.

I'm not complaining about getting spoiled as I knew something would be spoiled for me. I'm saying why would they even put that in a trailer to begin with???

It's like watching an infant learn to walk.

Because the previous trailer was coming up on six months old and was starting to bore people. They had to do something wild and wacky to keep people hype for Star Wars coming once a year every single year.

Could anyone explain why Luke would be so afraid to train Rey? I mean, wouldn't Luke take inspiration from Yoda training him since these situations are so similar? A powerful novice seeking guidance from an overwhelmingly powerful grandmaster. If Luke is so afraid of the power of Snoke, why not train Rey as the galaxy's last defense against him?

Luke knows full well the consequences of letting a powerful force user go untamed, and he pretty much took down two of the galaxy's most powerful Sith. His aversion to training her seems so forced

perfect

Who cares? Nu Star Wars is complete shit

Another story for another time

Because he doesn't want her to get a red light saber like Kylo, you fucking retard

he's actually talking to a porg in that scene
lukes gone mad

>Quints
>Of 5s

How can one post be so best? Also checked

What hype left is there now? We basically know the events of the whole movie. What is something big that can possibly happen that they haven't shown

This.

Snoke in trailer: "fulfill your destiny"

the force awakens: Kylo ren speaking to vaders mask: "I will fulfill our destiny. Nothing will stand in our way"

Haha omg classic Sup Forums moment lol

>Luke knows full well the consequences of letting a powerful force user go untamed,

You should consult with a clinical psychologist to see about getting a diagnosis; clearly you have autism.

who her parents are / that she kills luke / who snoke really is / what the order blows up next

Spaarti Clone Cylinders

looks like shit
rian johnson was a mistake
wtf is luke so scared about? he literally goku of this universe. they turned him into king kai
chewbacca looks like plastic
space battle looks boring
jedi training looks asian

i hope they're holding back

Snoke is Palpatine's force lightning reanimating Mace Windu's corpse into a Dark Side Anti-Windu, an uncool caucasian version of Mace Windu with an anti-purple lighsaber and terrible taste in clothes

Fear is an aspect of the dark side. The trailer is showing Luke afraid. The vaguely interesting take, and one that people have been posting about since the start of nu wars is that Luke is still leaning towards the dark side.

But they'll botch it I'm sure. The whole plot of this movie has been leaked anyway.

Fuck off normalfag

>mark hamill was right

>memes instead of providing rebuttal
Please fucking euthanize yourself.

>reddit spacing

>instead of training literally the last hope against the Empire, allow Snoke, who is leagues more powerful than Rey, to continue ruling.
Wew, that makes so much fucking sense. Reddit gold for you, friend. You have earned it.

Inb4 he holds his hand out to her and she cuts it off... just like every other 2nd episode of a trilogy

I really wish Disney would make some new Star Wars films.

Seems a bit silly for them to spend all that money and do nothing with the IP.

Mental illness is a staple of Sup Forums newfag.

>train kylo
>kylo turns evil
>train rey
>??????
Not saying it's good, but the motivation is spelled out for you

because they're still out to make her an all-powerful marysue (I heard the rey merch wasn't selling well, kids like characters with power right?), I admire her dedication but dear god her character is awful in every way.

You realize that they actually don't? It's her vision in the sith forest like Luke went through, it's showing her a possible future.

>newfag
I've been here since 09. Stop referencing Sup Forums like it's a hive, you fucking autist. Did you fucking join last year? You act like it.

>09

newfag

From these two trailers it's looking like Rian doesn't know how to handle a big budget project. I don't know if he's being too hands on and not allocating responsibilities properly or if he's too hands off and there's no vision

>Allow Rey to waste potential and Empire rule Galaxy
>Train Rey and there's a very minor chance she turns to the darkside and Empire rule Galaxy

Hm...so hard to choose. Are you so retarded that you don't realize Kylo Ren and Rey are two entirely different scenarios?

I didn't write the fucking movie.

What are you struggling to understand newfag? The mentally ill have always made up a large portion of posters. Despite the normalfag invasion the contingent of autists remain.

Quints of truth

>reddit spacing

i think he yes-manned his way through this movie

Reddit spacing is the newiest newfag meme on the whole site.

Then stop don't fucking reply to me as if you know what you're talking about, you fucking normie.

Go back faggot

Will we actually see Luke going ham and kicking some ass

Or will he just be some old ben tier character

>normie
Undercover normalfag detected.

>$300 says that Snoke is actually Palpatine who's somehow survived the fall.

he's palpatine's unstable clone. snuke needs rey to create stable clones, but luke destroys them, so snizz takes over her body. she finally srests back control just in time for the denouement in the final installment, in IMAX 3D December 2019

What none of you realize is that Force-users needed to be rounded up and gassed. Greater good.

Luke had to be depowered so they can push more strong woman bullshit.

>working out like normal people do is something amazing

ya, na

No you're genuinely stupid. "Reddit spacing" as a meme is about a year old, even though posts look better if you double space after the quote. It probably started because redditors type in little paragraphs. But l'll double space after the quote as much as I want you retarded bitch.

double spacing after a post number doesn't look better, it's a reddit habbit

>crossfit
lol

>Fear is an aspect of the dark side.

Isn't that just some prequel bullshit? I could be wrong and correct me if I am, but I just don't really remember that being mentioned in the OT and I get the feeling that the franchise wants to move away from the prequel interpretation of these emotionless, sterile, permavirgin Jedi.

>"Reddit spacing" as a meme is about a year old
You're wet behind the ears newfag.

>fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering

t. Yoda

It's arguably Yoda's most famous quote from the original trilogy.

That's actually really sad. She will never have a truly fulfilled live no matter how much money she has.

No you're just a fucking idiot.

just go back, man