If Ben Shapiro could see what you've said on Sup Forums, would he be proud or disappointed?

If Ben Shapiro could see what you've said on Sup Forums, would he be proud or disappointed?

In his heart he knows we're right

Literally who?

I wouldn't give a shit desu, he's wrong on a lot of things.

Ben Shapiro.

his kippuh would burst into flames

Can't trap the Shap.

he's an intelligent guy and good to have around to blow out retarded lefties but he's also an israel-first neocon so my feelings are mixed about him

Eat a Glock, kikelet.

His earlobes are attached, it's disgusting

>tfw you realize he's wearing a yarmulke in literally every picture and never noticed it

Ben Shapiro is a meme-tier Jewboi.

And as a Jew, he can go fuck himself.

Wow, is that really how you spell that?

I bet he's hung like a fucking mule.

INFERIOR EAR LOBES

This.
He would not like it, but he would understand.
He may be a jew neo con but he's not retarded.

He'd be getting gassed while I force him to read my shitposts during his lasts few moments.

Yes, I am the local neocon stalwart. Dubya did literally nothing wrong.

honestly the only reason Ben is against Trump is so when the 2020 election comes around he can say he was always against Trump

I like his views up until he goes pro-israel

Seems like the type of guy to be mates with you but throw you under the bus to save himself.

Smart but too crafty

This. He's just too Jewish and autistic to admit it

That said, he sold out almost as much as Cruz, fuck him

This guy was my idol in college. It felt so reassuring to see that not everyone was for #safespace when it was at its peak amidst the other shenanigans in 2015. I even used his interview tips video to help land me a job despite having to deal with liberal hiring managers. Then came the unyielding waves of disappointing statement after another and reneging on "facts don't care about your feelings." Now I hardly ever watch or listen to any of his stuff

As I have consistently said, we liked him until he manipulated a mentally ill woman into filing a false police report. If he apologizes for that we'll take him back, Jew horns and all. If he does not apologize, he remains the creep who nudged a woman into a false accusation.

he would be disappointed in me :^(

but that implies he cares enough about me to have an opinion on what I do, which in itself would be enough to finally fill the father-figure hole that has led me so horribly gay and astray

pretty much a social justice warrior baby who didn't get his way so he is crying. Next step is for him to dye his hair.

how? do you expect him not to talk about trump? i assume that's what you mean by crying

its fun to read posts like this because it really shows that you know absolutely nothing about ben shapiro, but still felt the need to leave an opinion

Yeah jews are retarded.