One more day to go, and the happenings and MSM have accelerated into a situation of grave concern...

One more day to go, and the happenings and MSM have accelerated into a situation of grave concern. We have to wake up the public, get creative, become a leader, don't wait for someone else to do it for you.

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Who has the biggest boobs in the US? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>Department of Defense demo by Minerva initiative minerva.dtic.mil/
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination
>NEW POLITICO SITE (had info prior to their FOIA article about Clinton Library) hughhewitt.com/politico-co-founder-jim-vandehei-msm-anti-trump-bias-2016/
>CERN opening gateway to Hell/Saturn to bring Lucifer to Earth
>Kanye West is running for President
>Tool or NIN releasing album

MUSIC
>Vide Cor Meum by Patrick Cassidy

RESOURCES
>ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1906671_Conspiracy_Nerds___Weird_Dollar_Bills_Appearing__OP_UPDATED_.html&page=1
>[YouTube] Servants of the State for Your Good (embed) (on BSE site as of 9/11)
Past Threads
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

Please don't correct this record, it could very well end up being a leak.

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/886982/000110465916093262/0001104659-16-093262.txt
rt.com/news/anonymous-tyler-platform-wikileaks-976/
ix.xiv.mmxvi.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

viral marketing for marilyn manson album, you can probably get a free album by trading in one of those bucks, they were given out at places he will probably tour

Given this has a better OP, probably should be the main thread. Other one is already full of crap

Holy fuck
this symbol actually makes me scared

Wikileaks - snowden
the middle part is meant to symbolise breaking of the encryption in snowdens insurance file
>FUCK

Yeah other thread is already fucked. Needed the links in Op anyway

If that is the case, I quit.

I wanted it to be something too, but after seeing that 'say10' shit it looks too obvious.

We'll have our answer tomorrow!

Just people tossing out random unproven things, nothing is known for sure yet.

Who came up with this and what is the reasoning behind it?

These unproven theories are meant to derail. We're not hurting anyone or anything by looking into this.

What does say 10 reference?

Nothing will truly be known till 00:00:00

Satan

manson record and the ear on the mobile site.

Which is pretty much what I meant.

Have a picture of this ear? Don't have mobile.

reminder to buy your alexapure water filter before the apocalypse starts tomorrow

I do Marketing, and have been a part of Viral Marketing Campaigns

1. Mr Robot - TV Show finale is tomorrow, however the countdown timer does not sync up + Mr Robot is based in a Fictional world, that has predicted Reality over and over, I have a feeling MR. ROBOT has clues related to this puzzle as the writers of the show have received council from user, to help write the show.

2. This is not part of Cicada3301 - trust me on this, it may be connected, but is not one of their puzzle hunts.

3. This is directly related to the Global Currency Reset - and is possibly pointing to the Economic Collapse of America, I have found an email through crypto - that told me what to email, and how to email it, they specifically said I could only state - "This is about a Global Currency Reset" meaning the American Dollar will stop being the Global Standard

I was instructed not to divulge any additional information - they then provided me with my Dox as to threaten me.

fucking shit, it wont get over here in time, and I'm not allowed to fuck with my apartment

>forgot to mention Manson
fuck you I was the person who suggested the music album in the first place
besides this imagery isn't the sort of thing either of the bands would use
and none of them have an album coming up whose working title is almost $A10
and the 10th doesn't have any significance to be marked with the others
and none of them have a member who would be considered "mr teeth"

dude you can just put it on your counter

This was the Email Name I got:
m1Vr4.137

For those who doubt

TYLER is Active
Manhattan Project

These were a few clues he gave me

In chrome, hit F12, then click the second button from the left in the toolbar to make chrome pretend to be a mobile

Boaz give me a push what should I be looking for in the leak there is so much incriminating shit that only pushes Dominus' message and not BSE

So are you saying youre "in the know" as it were regarding badselfeater/mrteeth related activities? Im prepared for most anything within reason, but would you recommend i pad my supplies tomorrow because of BSE?

[email protected]
Direct Email or switch out to @Gmail.com

DepartmentofTrolls on twitter
#TheGame23
@m1Vr4 on twitter

Posted video of Apple "Think Different Campaign"

I have loads of more information I've found on who created this, but this is "MrTeeth" and this is third attempt at this, and his best yet.

To give you an idea of how influential this guy is - he is the one who started "Occupy Wall Street"

? I thought meme filter need to go into piping I don't even have enough money for the meme filter.

Will it happen when the countdown hits 00:00:00 or will it begin earlier?

So hang on - thought you were under threat of Dox?

>Denver International Airport

This is the key

Tomorrow will be 21 years, 7 months, 14 days since the airport opened

>7
>14
>21

ITS HAPPENING FOR REAL FINALLY

I would recommend preparing you and your family over the next few months to have a Currency backup - in house - besides the Dollar.

It's not going to happen over night, but the dollar will be worthless if what he's saying is true.

Look at WWII and the Global Currency Reset

We are witnessing the next version of this, which happens ever 100 years, but it's happening faster because America has put themselves into so much debt.

>m1Vr4.137
I googled that and found this thing, no idea if it's related at all but it looks like something with goldman sachs
>sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/886982/000110465916093262/0001104659-16-093262.txt

bullshit, how can this be occupy 2.0/3.0 when we have been getting blasted by the DoD and Technomystic entities and Regime insiders?

TYLER is active?

I am under threat of Dox yes, but it's more important to get this information out to the Masses than it is for my life. America is being played by a group of Powerful people, and Trump can't save you, he's actually involved in the Game of swindling all of the Wealth out of America.

Some of this stuff is kinda interesting but I really can't wait for the BSE shit to go away.

Dox yourself then, who are you and what do you know

Ah I gotcha, in that case Ill be quite well off. Im heavily invested in brass, copper and lead, if you catch my drift.

What do you suggest we do in order to retain as much wealth as possible? Invest in things that people want/need? Gold? Silver?

Did I figure it out?

It's like the georgia guidestones all over again.

So, do we have anything were actively working to solve? Are we at an impasse until zero hour? If so I'm going to bed.

Water, Food, Silver, Ammo, Crypto/Secondary Currency

> Department of Defense demo by Minerva initiative
> Owl on Athena's shield
> Owl/Minerva rule shows up again

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK, I watch dystopian movies I don't want to be in one. Get me off this ride, give me a blue pill or some fluoride ffs.

I'm fucking dumb, explain to me what this is, also
>badjunkfoodeater
not sure if your a shill troll or real.

>The hacktivist collective Anonymous will reportedly launch TYLER – a 'secure, no cost and decentralized' online leaks release platform to circumvent problems inherent in WikiLeaks - on the day many (and Mayans) believe to be the end of the world.

>rt.com/news/anonymous-tyler-platform-wikileaks-976/

Something very important will happen tomorrow, when the Countdown hits 00:00:00:00 is probably when the General Public will be made aware of it.

Google Search #TheGame23 - and T.Y.L.E.R Artificial Intelligence

The FBI has been investigating this, this same Group of people started Occupy Wall Street

I don't think we will be in total crisis tomorrow, but something is going to be announced regarding Cryptocurrency and a Global Currency Reset (Probably under a different name, but be prepared WWIII in the next year or two tops)

what do you recommend for someone who doesn't have much in savings (only about $8k right now and a car)

Nigga Seymour Johnson isn't even close to there.

your digits and your multiples of 7's are hard to deny, but I still remain skeptical

Can you offer any proof about who you are?

Shadow Brokers
>Shadow Brokers
Shadow Brokers
>Shadow Brokers
Shadow Brokers
>Shadow Brokers
Shadow Brokers
>Shadow Brokers
Shadow Brokers
>Shadow Brokers

Guys, I don't know if this is relevant at all, but I've had two very strange dreams in the past two night. I've done nothing new and changed nothing in my regiment, and both these nights the dreams were incredibly vivid and emotional.

One dream I had was that I was standing in my girlfriend's backyard (who lives near hamilton). Except the events were taking place in Ottawa. I looked up to see a lot of jets and airplanes flying over me and dropping packages. I opened up one of these packages and it revealed hazmat suits. I saw in the distance a nuke go off and I quickly went into the basement of my gf's house along with her parents to take shelter. I put the suit on and we were also all trying to get under some sort of blanket- but there appeared to not be enough room for me under it as it kept covering maybe half of my body.

Last night's dream, I dreamt my gf and I were literally flying to mars, but the planet wasn't the red one we think of, it was a very lush and vegetative planet except it had a light green/blue hue to it (inb4 avatar, i didn't watch the movie in a long time). As I was boarding the plane, for an unknown reason- I began to feel very scared because it dawned on me that as I got into the aircraft that I'd be flying to outer space. It felt like we were quitting this earth in search for a better life elsewhere, and the feeling of fear was reassured by the fact that we'd finally be together (we're currently long distance).

Then I had a few unrelated dreams I think, about game of thrones it seems to me.

But lately I've been having some really apparent anxiety about a restlessness deep inside me. I've also been staying up late at night for no reason what so ever. I have no idea what, but I just feel weird with my position in the universe.

Is this at all related?

tl;dr Is anyone else getting these weird vibes or dreams lately?

Wouldn't a self eater just be ouroboros -.-

Not him obviously, but near as I can tell we get an evidence dump in a few hours showing a calculated plan to devalue or hyperinflate US currency to the point of it being worthless. Think Weimar Republic (sic?).

>inb4 bottle caps are the new form of currency

Goods will hold more value than sIlver and gold, but Silver and Gold will Sky Rocket in price to make up for the inflation and debt America has, so yes they are in the long run, solid investments.

But this guy has it right with Goods, for immediate return, and leverage.

All the conspiratorial stuff plastered onto the bank note, and not one direct reference to Jews/Israel?

Which makes me thinks its a viral thing for someone's album or documentary (anyone remember that Michael Jackson final phone call that turned out to be a promotional thing for some rapper?)

>Hill AFB

well im safe from nukes

September 14th in Roman Numerals is IX.XIV.MMXVI

ix.xiv.mmxvi.com/

Probably nothing but feel obliged to share

petrol dollar

BRICS

Africa

How do you know you're not being trolled? Because some of the history associated with the usernames you've mentioned indicate that...

Pull your Money out of Savings and invest in Gold or Silver, you will have enough to store on you.

If nothing happens you will make money when you sell.

If something happens you will turn 8k into 80k or more in a year or two tops.

CAN YOU FUCKS STOP, I LIVE IN DENVER. I WANTED TO ASK HIM HOW TO PREPARE, BUT THE FACEBOOK WAS TAKEN DOWN AND HE HASN'T VERIFIED HIS NAME TO THE YOUTUBE ACCOUNT SO I CAN'T PM HIM THERE.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW BAD I WANT IT TO HAPPEN BUT ALSO DO NOT WANT TO BE VAPORIZED? I WANT TO FIGHT IN AN OCEAN OF BLOOD AGAINST THE SINGULARITY AND TECHNOWIZARDS.

and if it turns out to be that auag virus crap, we'll I'm just fucking so mad because I went home early today with the sniffles.

The last 3 days I have dreamed about nothing but fucking tornadoes. so damn sick of seeing tornadoes.

and i don't even live in a remotely tornado-ish area.

If this were true the markets would be moving.

>this same Group of people started Occupy Wall Street

So it's nothing then, apart from some drugged up hippies banging drums on wallstreet again and smelling bad as usual.

rolling nn

jesus I don't know why I keep checking out these threads

what if I have to literally hold out for friday for my paycheck?
Am I still fucked?

2/10 for effort.

great man thank you

could be possible your dreams are real, lets wait and see tomorrow

>and not one direct reference to Jews/Israel?

there were a few strong references to jews controlling everything on the facebook site.

I'm stocked up on alcohol. I'm opening a post apocalyptic cantina. You're all invited if you're still around.

>Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil.

woah

Check em

>If nothing happens you will make money when you sell.

except no. Physical gold sellers charge a premium.

guns

If it is Tool or NIN related, perhaps it is a super group since NIN's members worked with Tool's singer via Perfect Circle. Perhaps a Pigface-type super group album is coming our way?

>dubs in your id
nice. live near Indiana?

Yeah I had to take a Latin class in high school and I can easily convert dates and stuff. Just typed it in the search bar and that popped up

spoop

Actually yes. A short jaunt down the road into central Ohio.

it's not going to be over night. I've been investing in Silver Coins and Gold Coins

Before this we were instructed to invest in the "Bit Coin" by the same group when it was valued at around $10 per coin, and then instructed to sell at around $1000 per coin.

I trust MrTeeth - he's telling us to not rely on the American Currency

Its up to you to take the advice.

Besides NIN having released an ARG before, what would suggest that's the case this time?

>2. This is not part of Cicada3301 - trust me on this, it may be connected, but is not one of their puzzle hunts.

It isnt one of the puzzle's you idiot.

This isn't a puzzle , this is THEIR ACTIONS.

iF YOU READ THE LIBER PRIMUS YOU WOULD KNOW.

EVERYONE READ THE LIBER PRIMUS

thats is all you need to prepare.

For be ready to destroy all you own.

For the end of self.
To belong.

I never dream, but these past two nights I've had very emotional dreams to say the least- nothing cataclysmic but heart wrenching stuff. Just odd you would mention these last two nights since it was two nights for me as well.

You can sell Gold privately if you wish to make money

You can sell Gold Coins on Amazon and Ebay and make money

I've been investing in Silver and Gold for about 3 years now, and trust me, if I sell now I will more than triple my investment from smart buying when Gold and Silver were low, or when Ampex had deals going.

How will dollar crash impact Mexican drug cartels? Will they fold?

>ix.xiv.mmxvi.com/
*anything* .mmxvi.com goes there.

Gospel of Thomas, eh?
Seems like multiple Telestic references.

What makes you say this? Never heard this hypothesis before.

Same for me last night, nothing the previous night though

have any spare bitcoins to spare for a poor guy, I don't feel like dying. If you say no its fine

EVERYONE IGNORE ALL THE PEOPLE SAYING ITS A COMMERCIAL PROMOTION TO ANYTHING

THEYRE SHILLS TRYING OT DERAIL
NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD USE ALL THESE SYMBOLS AND LOGOS TO PROMOTE SOMETHING COMMERCIAL

NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD POST THE THINGS IN THE FB, IF IT WAS TO PROMOTE SOMETHING COMMERCIAL
AND LASTLY

THEY WANT TO DERAIL SO YOURE NOT THERE WHEN THE COUNTDOWN HITS 0

I was supposed to go to a charter school for high school for biomedical and would have been required to take Latin...

I feel duped. My mom last minute said she didn't want me to get shot because it was near a bad part of town

Dude even if it ends up being nothing I would still follow this plan. My thing with my life has been that I never seemed to ever have control with my life and now that I feel like I did starting my career and seeing all this happening I was about to off myself out of rage.

I will prep as fast as humanly possible.
>Should I pay off the rest of my credit cards right now btw?

!!!!!!!

>LIBER PRIMUS
This is not Cicada3301 - Members have come forward and said they are not involved.

This is a different group - search #TheGame23