I have been returned to Christ through the Holy Spirit, and accepted him as savior again...

I have been returned to Christ through the Holy Spirit, and accepted him as savior again........but ummm what should I do now? I don't belong to any specific denomination anymore or any church.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fst41iLDUEY
youtube.com/watch?v=4163ZxqkFHM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barlaam_and_Josaphat
youtube.com/watch?v=nWPKjzdZJQg
skepticink.com/atheistintermarried/2012/12/23/why-i-hate-jesus-a-top-eight-countdown/
mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bow down and serve ewig jude, like the rest of the goyim slaves

I dunno. I'm a Christian too and I don't do a whole lot. I try to act morally.

I don't go to church I wish I did but I feel like as a single man it would be kinda weird. I'm waiting to have a girlfriend or something before I do all that.

If you are not lying, look into the quaker philosophy.

You'd be surprised.

*can't

Yeah that's what I'm continuing to do is being moral and trying to help out where I can. My friend who I think planted the seeds for my return to Christ is an evangelical Lutheran but I'm not sure

I'll definitely look into it. Honestly I'm just happy I returned to Christ, I'd felt empty for awhile beforehand

I did this recently and went a catholic church for Latin Mass.

I highly recommend it.

have a mandatory sermon

youtube.com/watch?v=Fst41iLDUEY

Something that I've been doing lately has been listening to William Lane Craig on youtube.

He's a theist philosopher that argues for faith in God through secular rational philosophy.

I just really like the guy, and I think it's great for a Christian to be able to defend faith in God from a rational standpoint. And it helps you to have a coherent worldview.

Will check that out soon too. I'm just looking for ways right now to understand my faith better. I hadn't really believed in like 5 years

I am having the same problem , also because there is no church according what i belief the bible tells me

Did you know if people without a denomination just would read the bible not one of them would think that catholic is the right denomination

I actually still believe in a good deal of science, i believe for example evolution happened but was guided by God.

Go to any church, it is good for the new believers to be around other christians, if they cuck out and promote any degeneracy leave that church. God Bless.

the bible is against idolatry which catholic commit

You need to accept Kek as your savior.

Jesus really left us with only one commandment, to love one another.

Check yourself into a mental hospital because your sense of reason seems to have gone.

Same anglo on my former post, curse your degenerate eyes for your blasphemy.

Jews Hate Jesus
atheists Hate Jesus

Well Well Well

That's what I've been leaning towards, that's God's job to judge others, not ours, not when we're as sinful as everyone else.

It is every Christians duty to call out degeneracy, and stop evil if we can.

Not really. Idolatry in the case your picture suggests require that they think the statute is alive or possesses a spirit, and that the prayer is made TO the statue.

Jesus isn't God
Jesus is just a Jew
despising the Jews doesn't make one atheist

Isn't our job simply to spread the good news, The Great Commission?

That is the biggest fail indeed and in the 10 commandments , that is why cathocucks removed this commandment

That's right.
God actually preordained different things for different people
Some are Elect and those have a special mission in this life
It is all predestined, not in our hands.

Remember you are saved THROUGH FAITH BY GRACE, not by your "good works"

You were justified by Christ's sacrifice on the cross

And remember loving others doesn't mean being a mellow lovey dovey hippy

Sometimes love can also take violent forms

"I bring not peace, BUT A SWORD" our Lord said

first of all, youre not supporting donald trump are you?

Pray for guidance and the Spirit will lead you to the right place to worship. It is indeed important to find a community of Christians to worship and share fellowship with, especially for new or recently returned believers. You will be much stronger and safer in your faith as part of a flock with a faithful shepherd than alone. The enemy goes after the strays, and only the soundest of monks, honed by years of ascetic living, seem to be able to withstand the assaults of temptation while living the solitary life.

Again, pray for guidance. Ask and ye shall receive, knock and it shall be opened unto you.

May God bless you and make His face shine on you, the Lord look upon you with favor and give you His peace, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

>"I bring not peace, BUT A SWORD" our Lord said
and what will you do exactly
fuck all
like all Christians

Atheism is the strongest tool of the Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=4163ZxqkFHM

Catholicism is just judaized roman paganism
It lacks the essential, the core of the NT

Jesus is the strongest tool of the Jew

You needn't join a church to follow the teachings of Christ.

Catholics also worship and pray to saints because they are following the polytheistic roman traditions

then why did they crucify him

Then why Christianity it build strong white families and communities whereas atheism leads to the state owning your children?

The proof is in the pudding you programmed goy.

Fun fact: even the Buddha is a Catholic Saint
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barlaam_and_Josaphat

Christianity merely leads to a wealthy Jewish overclass
Jesus isn't God and not believing in the Jew jesus doesn't make one atheist

youtube.com/watch?v=nWPKjzdZJQg

then how come jews have had no control over the media until athiesm spreads to the west

>christianity as norm
Strong families, high white birthrate, friendly neighborhoods, charities

>atheism is the norm
feminism, emasculated cuck males (you), hedonism, high taxes to fun abortions

Really makes me think.

Sup Forums is for politics newfag

fake history there
Hitler complained about Jewish media control whilst Germany was 90% Christian
fantasy version of Christianity
what you see now is the result of 2000 years of Christianity

>Hitler complained about Jewish media control whilst Germany was 90% Christian

Yes and what happend to these jews

>atheists Hate Jesus

Why would atheists hate something they don't think exists?

>Hitler complained about Jewish media
then give me a list of jewish owned german newspapers

they beat Hitler and doubled down on their Jewing the goy

Real serious answer OP. Just go to a service a different church of different denominations until you find one you like and if you can't find any that's fine too, you don't HAVE to go to church to be a christian.

you tell me then because they have a marxist zeal of destroying all links to Christ in society

>what you see now is the result of 2000 years of Christianity
Then why are all cucks like you atheists?

>hurrr Christianity suddenly becomes a detriment to society but only after 1950 years of it durrr

The only people that doubt the existence of the man Jesus are literal autists who are just seething with rage towards Christianity.

It's almost universally accepted that Jesus was a real historical figure.

>we wuz kangs
all that matters is now
reminisce about the middle ages as much as you want but it won't change reality

Just be personal with him u can do it alone too ja noe there joe.

>all that matters is now
Yes, which is atheism killing white birth rates and giving endless power to the state you blind cuck

Oh how far Protestants have fallen

You need to be baptised before you receive the Holy Spirit. There are only a few cases of it happenjng in reverse (received HS and then were baptised) but those were the exception rather than the rule.

If you neglect to be baptised then you'll only be running on what's called 'prevenient grace', which is the minimum grace that God extends to call you unto him. The full grace of God comes only with baptism and the Holy Spirit.

Baptism washes your sins and makes you a new creation, worthy of being looked upon and even inhabited by God. If you refuse this, you will be defenseless oagainst Satan's onslaught, and your sins will multiply and your heart harden, until finally even God's prevenient grace becomes extinguished in you, at which point you will be almost beyond saving.

I am Catholic, but according to the Church even Protestant baptisms, so long as they are performed with water and the baptismal slogan (in the name of the Father, Son, Holy Spirit...)is said, are valid.

Please, get yourself baptised.

no
it's Christianity losing ground because it's a weak faith by a weak Jew
if Christianity is so great it wouldn't be haemorrhaging followers

>you tell me then because they have a marxist zeal of destroying all links to Christ in society

How can I tell you what you meant?! I asked you the question!

You said atheists hate Jesus. I asked why would they hate something they don't believe exists?

i think still millions died in the process , and then the christian goy got weakend by the jew who now was the victim . the jews weakend christianity , by weakening christianity from inside atheism could finaly rise . and here we are today weakend by the jew, unable to fight , ready to get destroyed any day now

if Christianity is the absolute truth of God how could it be weakened by Jews

We're not losing followers, we're losing lukewarm Christians. We're being rarefied and concentrated.

It is better to lose worldly 'christians' than to retajn them, for they are the root of all heresy and corruption. They want to tailor the faith to be suitable for their lives, rather than the other way around.

i have no idea why but they do

>The only people that doubt the existence of the man Jesus are literal autists who are just seething with rage towards Christianity.

Why would I believe you when you can't even use the word "literal" correctly in a sentence?

>It's almost universally accepted that Jesus was a real historical figure.

Amongst theists, maybe!

I was baptized when I was an infant.

so you have some fantasy where Jesus will scoop you all up to heaven or kill all the disbelievers

Pray the rosary

>i have no idea why but they do

They really don't, I promise.

Just fuck bitches, get money, go to heaven.

Have a seat on your local priest's lap

Read the Holy Bible and attend church. Be a follower of Christ. He is the path to God. Prayer is essential. Focus on being close to Christ.
Pic is my church.

It's so old that the steps are indented. Loads of footsteps.
I will pray for you.

Is Catholic mass acceptable?

skepticink.com/atheistintermarried/2012/12/23/why-i-hate-jesus-a-top-eight-countdown/

I just jump in the water and say those words they are probably just as valid as a pedo priest would do it , Also the holy spirit is suppose to give people super powers , 2016 i have not seen anyone getting healed , also none see prophecy anymore

Thank you. What Bible version should I use as well, I know there's many mistranslated ones.

>Amongst theists, maybe!

Among everyone you fucking mongoloid. Why would you just spew this diarrhea out of your mouth? It's not a controversial view among any sophisticated historian that Jesus of Nazareth was a real person.

I'm non-denominational, but good luck, OP.
Here are some great books for everyone.

mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg

Jesus was not a "Jew".
The word "Jew" is never used in the Old Testament.
The ancient Israelites never practiced Judaism.
Judaism wasn't established until 500 years after Christ was killed.

Now go kill yourself you stupid Khazar wannabe "Jew".

King James Version 1611 is very good because the king ordered scholars to go back and review all of the greek,latin and hebrew to make sure they were all accurate

do you use the 1662 book of common prayer

>losing followers
Only in western countries that are being programmed by the Jew.

Highly on the rise in China, is the norm in Poland.

Because it is time for the return of christ , and for that to happen the world have to go nuts , so god allows or controls the jews to do their jewing

and is spreading in africa

Congrats user on the salvation. Next step is called Sanctification. It is a big step and one that takes a bit to understand. Also look up the Grace. It will help to understand.

The best advice I ever got once I was saved I would like to pass on to you. You ever wonder why there are so many churches? The devil is in the details. Notice how easy it is to be saved once you understand it? How even a child could do it? But when we start nit picking Gods methods and questioning his plans we go astray. Any man who puts his denomination above his Christ is one who has lost sight of his true love.

Dont get discouraged. Your new sin detector will go off a shit ton more as well (this is from the spirit living inside you pointing out all the sin). Just keep trying and remember above all else Jesus loves you. Nothing is more important than that. And your failures wont erase it.

Good Luck. See you in New Jerusalem

>kek dubs of blasphemy

Denounce the Frog and his false prophet.

thank you. God Bless

Pray my idol what suddenly has more power then just asking god for stuff

Thank you! Yeah so many of the churches in my opinion are preaching that they're right and everyone else is wrong. Yet we all accept Christ as our savior so what's the big deal, why can't we all work together, Jesus is inside everyone.

people claiming Christianity as European are idiots.

Imagine of all the mudslimes win and take over Europe. Sharia law is implemented. 500 years from now they say, oh, this christian boy is offending my muslim European heritage/values.

That's what Christianity is today. Abrahamic religions belong in the desert.

get to know your true ancestors brethren.

NKJV or KJV or even revised standard isnt terrible.

Biblehub dot com is a great tool. Check out commentaries as you read along.

king james is full of errors friend

FUCK OFF r/Sup Forums

all of those were composed after the king james and cooperation with each other

Look into David Pawson audios/videos to learn more on bible..