If gems choose their physical forms, why does she choose to look fat?

If gems choose their physical forms, why does she choose to look fat?

She is defective.

Its like the Bayformers movies, they based their form on the first person they saw.

They saw a walrus though.

Because she represents the sin of Gluttony. Perl is Pride, Garnet is Lust, Peridot is Greed, Lapis is Sloth, Jasper is Envy and Bismuth was Wrath.

Because she cant accept the distorted woman image imposed by mass media

Cause then you can come in like a

Watch "Too far". She's like a midget; she appears fat because she was supposed to be a big and bulky Quartz like Rose or Jasper, but she "cooked" for too long and the extra pressure over an extended period of time compressed her into a small, stout shape. She didn't realize this until Peridot pointed it out, and she doesn't like changing to appease other people in general so she stays the same.

And also she is a radical feminist.

So Steven is Gilligan?

She thinks she's ugly so her self esteem is projected through her image. That's why she's a fat ugly sow.

But she's a shapeshifter. If she thinks she's ugly she can just change that; that's the whole point.

>choose their physical forms
nope

It is subconscious.

>But she's a shapeshifter. If she thinks she's ugly she can just change that; that's the whole point
Nope. It's been explained on the show that that is not the case.

She thinks it's funny. And it is.

Because she's not fat, she's overcooked
Quartz are all round and beefy, but tell to balance it out. And when you squash one of those down you get something looking like Amethyst.

Actually Steven is Billy Batson

Do you guys really fucking expect me to believe that Amethyst can turn into a fully functional sentient helicopter with a face, but can't give herself a thinner waist?

She is so progressive that she choose correct woman shape.

She could but her subconscious won't let her because she thinks she's a disgusting waste of space.

>If gems choose their physical forms
Not really.

It's a cartoon for children. No further explanation is needed.

>It's a cartoon for children.
Also it is a liberal propaganda, too

She probably could, but, they can't stay shapeshifted for too long, ya know?

Because she was designed before they came up with that. Also this Also Amethyst uses shapeshifting in combat frequently so it maybe less important to her for her physical form to be very perfect like it is for Pearl and Jasper.

I know, I'm just making shit up.

Yeah, I don't think they're fully conscious and cognizant while poofed, so they don't really get to actively choose their form. They just dream up what feels natural.

Not for too long, look what she warned Steven in his birthday about staying like that for too much time, it hurts you.
She can shapeshift for a brief period of time, not forever

SHE ISN'T FAT SHE IS THICC AND SHE IS BEAUTIFUL YOU FUCKING CIS WHITE MALE CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!

Wasn´t she supposed to be as tall as Jasper?

Is it there a fanart?

>tfw we'll never see Amethyst attain her true musclegirl form because of shitty "accept yourself for what you are" morals

They can only stretch their forms out like that for so long. Amethyst didn't choose her static form; she was made like that. And she can get taller or thinner if she wants, but it would be a waste of energy and wouldn't last long.

Yes, but not much.

Gems dont choose their appearance. They can alter it a bit, like clothes, and even their features a bit, but nothing drastic, like their entire stature and build. It's hard coded into their gems when they are born

This. She reflects what is considered undesirable in gem society, all of her features are pretty much the opposite of Pearl's.

She literal came back as Pearl once guys
She can take any form if she puts the time in, Garnet says as much in the episode

But what if I am a Cis White Male that wants to pound her gem holes into quivering caverns of sperm-caked pleasure?

Man, the way Peridot sounds so confused when she asks Amethyst why she shapeshifts so needlessly and frivolously when it's such a waste of energy makes so much more sense and becomes so much more sad when you learn that Peri's an Era 2 Peridot and is purposefully gimped from shapeshifting because of lack of resources forcing budget cuts.

They have shown shapeshifting to be strenuous numerous times through the show.

I doubt its that, I think it's just that Homeworld Gems believe that shapeshifting is just a parlor trick, like being double jointed. It doesn't lead to any increase in combat ability, besides letting them fly briefly or making you bigger for a few moments, but it's clear Amy is unique in that she puts so much importance on her transformation ability

Or maybe, just maybe, she doesn't give a shit.

what and there was an episode where the shapeshifted into jasper to confuse homeworld rubies, but it physically exhausted her and she was unable to maintain the form more than i'm guessing what was a few hours of in show time.

To score tumblr points with the SJWs.

>Amethyst hates her form
>Changes forms to look like rose, Amethyst, and rose in a mirror
>Changes back to her regular form and starts crying

Is not really the features of her face is just her size, she should be the same size as jasper, no one cares if a soldies is pretty

>Both greg and amethyst are enjoying Lil' Buddy as usual
>Amethyst walks off saying she'll get food, actually goes to a mirror
>Amethyst hates her form
>Changes forms to look like rose and removes her clothes
>goes back to where Greg is
>in a moment of weakness, he accepts her offer just if only to hold Rose one final time
>the fuckening goes on for hours
>"Oooooh greg, finish me pleaaaaase just like you did to rose"
>He pulls out
>Greg realizes what he has just done, and goes into a corner
>Amethyst starts to cry, not caring of the emotional damage she has just inflicted on greg but more on the fact that Greg only loved her when she looked like Rose
>they avoid each other for a year

But Pearl is ugly as fuck user.

The show pretty much contradicts that notion by implying all gems of the same cut/type look alike or have similar traits. All pearls are lanky with beak noses, all rubies have the same appearance, jaspers, amethysts, and quartz are all suppose to be big and tall.
This is some Tite Kubo tier breaking of your own universe's rules due to being forgetful and a shit writer.

Is there anything more played-out and derivative than seven deadly sin references? I doubt Becky actually had that in mind but if I found out she did I'd lose a lot of respect for her.

She literally can't be anything else, she's hardwired to be short and fat due to her defectiveness. The only things she can change permanently are minor details like the style of her "clothing" and her hair.

Why wouldn't you be fat if it had no health downsides?

home world probably requires all gems of certain types to look the same for uniformality.

>If gems choose their physical forms

But they can't, that's the whole point, they can exert themselves to shapeshift for limited periods of time until they wear themselves out and revert back and they can make minor cosmetic changes when they reform and that's it. I swear no one here actually watches the fucking show

So, how long did Amethyst live as a toilet?

For once I'd really love to see a Seven Heavenly Virtues reference somewhere, just to shake things up. They even make better girl names overall: Patience, Temperance, Humility, Chastity, Diligence, Kindness, and Charity.

because the show sucks

Speaking as a guy who was once /fit/, fat is great.[spoilers] I'm still no landwhale, but i have put on about 20 pounds of chub [/spoiler] No Maintenance, eat whatever, no watching calories. Feels good.

Gems are actually fetishists choosing the form they find most attractive. So Amethyst is a chubby chaser.

Gems don't choose their physical forms
Quartzes look like Quartez, Pearls look like pearls
If Sapphire fused with literally any other ruby, she would still be a garnet

Gems don't need to eat, but the food still might add extra weight. It really wouldn't make sense though, given that Gems are canonically just projections of hard light.

Those are horrible names, all of them. Your daughters would become old fat lesbian rapist nuns.

They're like 1600s puritain names

Yknow, come to think of it, that may explain a thing or two about my Aunt Constance's choice of lifestyle.

Then how come Pearl doesn't look like Rose?

I noticed jasper didn't give a shit about peridot metal bending. Must be because they don't really use metal as a resource on gem homeworld. Peridot is kind of like superman, only strong on earth.

she didn't care because peridot only used her power in any noticeable way after jasper was corrupted

Are you telling me you wouldn't want to fuck a chick named Chastity?

How many women in the world named Chastity aren't strippers or obese porkmoons?

You just answered your own question.

You think Rose and Amethyst ever got freaky together with Greg?

Most of these are guaranteed stripper names.

>Idlecil had a great grasp of anatomy and multiple body types
>barely puts out work, and when he does it's gay shit or from a cancerous series
>never released that comic he was working on two years ago

more like guaranteed Amish names

something something fat acceptance

not a single doubt

Guaranteed Amish stripper names.

The seven heavenly vitues are Prudence, Temperence, Justice, Fortitude, Charity, Hope, and Faith.

Certainly not. Rose was Amy's mom and Greg her step father.

Of course anons like incest fantasies.

How to get cucked by money worshippers in seven steps

Her being a runt of her gem type is mentioned repeatedly.

Quartz soldiers are supposed to be big, tall, and thickly built from what we've seen of Jasper and Rose.

Amethyst was "overcooked" in development and so she didn't have the shape she was meant to have. She's far from the only quartz that had an atypical bodytype because of imperfect incubation conditions in the kindergarten, literally every Quartz outline in Jasper's indicates they came out too short, too wide, unevenly-limbed, in contrast to Jasper who is the biologically ideal form for a soldier gem.

They made sure to overemphasize this by having Peridot explain that Jasper's kindergarten was shit, but Amethyst's was ideal.

Coma plot twist.

Leaked info, guys: YD gets poofed and comes back with an even longer neck to try to assert her dominance

You know there's a seventh main pony now?

You can say the same with Rose "Lanwhale" quartz

THIS IS RAPE AND THERE'S NO TRIGGER WARNING YOU SHITLORD

Being big is a status symbol on Homeworld.

Gems are like the Tallest, but horny.

How can you see that list and think "There is something bad at work here."

... You know, there's not really any way to disprove this, is there? The leaders of the Gems are all the biggest of their species. One of the key elements of fusions is that you get bigger in the process. And there seems to be a ranking system based on height, to the point that you can trace Peridot's fall from grace with when she went from tall to short.

It's not really subtle.

But shes thicc and hot

Terrorist dubs confirm the conspiracy theory!

Because they don't give a shit about human beauty standards

Because some sjw wanted a fatty to be seen as a hero

Source on that comic?

Oglaf. You're in for a fun ride.

You can't make him have fun