To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil

To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.

>>>>>> Don't

I was thinking about going on vacation in Brazil until I heard what you animals did to Ryan Lochte.

Yeah don't come, we do that to losers.

Why the fuck would I go to Brazil

It's fucking digusting, crime is everywhere, there's disease rampart, and worse yet it has the most Brazilians of anyone else on earth

>gringos comming here thinking they will be treated like kings but instead getting treated like preys

kek

Who would ever wanna move to Brazil lol?

>Brazil
>white

choose ONLY one

Some of them actually believe that we are good savages or something, it's funny.
They think likewise of Africa.

>spamming this thread daily
>implying people that can afford a computer and internet would immigrate to a 3rd world shithole
You're one of the funnier shills.

Who the fuck would want to move to that bankrupt shite hole of a country? You're like the Somalia of the Americas.

Do you like getting robbed by the cops every time you go out?

I think you could call us the South Africa of South America, that would be more accurate, this is also your future, Australiabro.

>TL;DR - Fuck off we're full
all you had to say

Honestly I don't want to go to Brazil, even if you paid me $100K I still wouldn't go.

Too much crime. I watched a video a while back showing how tourists get necklaces stolen right off their neck. I was like, huh that's weird? And Phones are snatched right from your hands. Thieves would snatch the phones from people riding the bus right through the window! They would stand outside and walk along side the bus and then jump and grab the phone through the window.

This wasn't happening at night either, it was mid day! In an open populated part of the city! With dozens of witnesses! I'm thinking, ok this is stupid, where are the police?

I honestly don't want to go. You couldn't pay me to go.

>To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.
>Dont

say no more my hue

You guys still not requiring visas?

All none of them?

Who is this thread for?

>I think you could call us the South Africa of South America, that would be more accurate,

In your dreams, mate. RSA Police actually do something once in a while.

this is also your future, Australiabro.

I fuckin seriously doubt it. We're not that povvo.

>Brazil
>Having anything

Brazil doesn't even have an electrical grid let alone communications infrastructure. Crime rate in Brazil is on par or worse in some cases than Africa's worse countries. Also homosexuality in Brazil is 5,000% above the international standard, it's a common practice in Brazil to stick your fingers up a friends anus to show affection and friendship.

>Don't come to my country, you don't belong here
I don't think anyone wants to, user

>Help, my country is shit and I want to leave
I don't think anyone wants to, user

SA murder rate is even higher than ours, who the fuck are you kidding.

Same happens here

> lack the education to compete with locals
Fuckin kek, they'd need to be literal retards for that

We have the longest power grid in the world, wtf are you on about? Also 3G/4G coverage in 80% of the territory outside the amazon forest.