Batfleck

ok, all memes and shit posts asside, how was he? Good? Bad? Average?

pic related is how well i think this tread will go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AO1gYEPIghE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was pretty good. What I imagine a real life batman would look like.

Acting-wise? Mediocre, but pretty much the best Affleck can do.

Looks wise? The costume is the best we've got so far, but they need to do something about the neck.

Character wise? As expected from Snyder, shit.

Overall, 5/10, managed to be worse than Baleman

shit. like everything DC does

seriously when everyone would rather your characters were actually villains or from an evil universe you know you fucked up

>got tricked and manipulated by Lex into Superman
>let his rage overtake and blind him
>recklessly killed a bunch of people
>literally branded people like cattle
>didn't do any detective work into Superman
>was seconds away from killing Superman
He's objectively the worst live action Batman we've ever had. He may look like Batman, but everything he's done is against Batman's core.

Acting wise
that's why i singled out afleck

>I've never read a comic
Thanks for telling us fag

Thought he was pretty awful.

If you take the character history, grandpa look and dystopian hell out of Miller's DKR but directly adapt the rest you just have a surly asshole with no personality. Not really sure how old he was supposed to be, Irons aging like a god and Affleck looking bloated and old made it look like Alfred was 5 years older than Bruce.

decent actor but the movie is extremely dark and depressing.

Please show me the comic where any of this shit happens.

>I've never read a comic

Thanks for showing that you are a braindead Snydercuck.

The most "Batman" that DCEU Batman ever was, was on SS.

Never liked Batman so I found him boring, as always.

I guess that means he did a pretty good job.

From a visual standpoint, hes on point what with his costume, the way he fights, and that introduction where hes clinging to the wall. However character wise, hes probably the worst Batman we've had in recent memory. Easily manipulated, detective skills were shit, and all around idiotic

>i dont understand revenge tragedies
>i dont understand exploring different parts of a character
>i cant accept that batman was blinded by rage
>i dont understand that there is no one true anything

He did tons of detective work on superman, he figured out kryptonite killed him all on his own, the only other person who did that was Lex and he had infinitely more resources. He also actually went under cover as Bruce Wayne a bunch in the movie.

And no, he didnt discover the weakness to kryptonite because of lex, just where the shipment was.

So are there any objective indicators of film quality other than what you persoanlly decide you like or don't like?

Then he's not Batman and it's not a Batman story. Why fucking use Batman if you're going to change virtually every aspect of his character?

>He did tons of detective work on superman
>names one thing
and even then that one thing he only found out about because Lex wanted him too.
>he didnt discover the weakness to kryptonite because of lex
Yes he fucking did. Everything he did up until MARTHA was according to Lex's design.

He was very good, just like everything about the movie. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

You know, Baleman was a shitty detective and his action scenes were awful, but at least he manages to capture some of the mystique and strangeness of Batman.

No, he literally heard about Lex and his think tank's breakthrough with kryptonite and stole it. The only thing he did was weaponize it.

>The most "Batman" that DCEU Batman ever was, was on SS.
Wow it's almost as if the entire plan from the start was to get the heroes to gradually become their final forms after trial and tribulation. Gee what a coincidence.

Batman Begins did this the best. That scene with Scarecrow's men talking about Batman like hes some sort of monster was fucking perfect. Id even argue BB's is the superior movie over TDK.
>"I-Is it true what they say about him?...Can he really fly?"
>"I heard he can disappear"

>they were retarded bastardizations on purpose so that makes it ok

>hey Batman remember how you killed all those people
>you think you should face any kind of punishment for that?
>after all it is kinda hypocritical that you catch and lock up criminals when you yourself have done way worse things but got away without punishment because you're real sorry now
What a genius move by Snyder.

Wow gee. Looks like someone's never read an Elseworld or Imaginary Story. Otherwise you'd know that changing one small thing can lead to a huge series of differences. Probably never read any comic at all so why bother? These are the only people who don't appreciate BvS. It was too inaccessible to normies unfortunately.

>the first ever DC connected cinematic universe is some shitty no talent faggots self congratulatory wank over how super deep he is
Genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=AO1gYEPIghE