CHP arrest of Walter Buchanan in front of Hollywood DMV

Why can't chimps just shut the fuck up and let the officers do their job?

Not everything is about you, nigger. Just stfu.

youtube.com/watch?v=Srcdp-u_bao

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2016/03/29/mesa-police-release-report-officers-shooting-hotel-guest/82376090/
youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Racist ass cracker be tellin us to behave an sheeit

They were much too nice to the pavement ape

Does he work for the DMV? If so, then he had it coming, those bureaucrats are bigger assholes than cops.

>stuck in the DMV for 3 hours

that would bring anyone to the brink tbqh

Ashley

Tell her he's being harassed by 2 punk ass cops

>*Smacks lips*
We wuz
>*Smacks lips*
DMV workers
>*Smacks lips*
n
>*Smacks lips*
Shiet

Am I supposed to know who he is?

The guy literally did nothing.

Apparently he fell asleep when his number was called and then he started chimping out realizing he had to get another number.

All aussies are cucks.

Aside from disturbing the peace. I'm gonna guess if he's screaming at a cop from the top of his lungs, he was being an issue outside the DMV.

I don't see how this can happen to anyone.
I've been there 3 times in my life.
Once to get an ID I woke up hours before it opened got there and left promptly.
Second time for a permit test, again I went early, did my thing and left no more than an hour later.
Third time to get my license by appointment this time at my own convenience. Left and bam. Who spends more than an hour there and why?

Nah, moving his ID that close to the cops face is a aggressive behavior towards the police officer.

The next step is to detain the individual for continue questioning.

He resisted the detainment so it moves to resisting arrest because at the point the officers decided to go with the disturbing the peace. (which would of been avoidable if he just remained calm and answered questions)

So yeah, he did a few things wrong.

If the Ku Klux Klan used whips it would bring new meaning to ghost ride the whip.

standard chimpout

Lol so when do we start calling up ashley and telling her about her son? Seems like a golden opportunity.

Hahaha it's like an episode of Mr. Bean except at the end he gets forcefully restrained and then shot in the face.

>be aggressive towards cops when they show up after you already threw a fit in public before they got there

>EXSCUSE ME WHY AM I UNDER ARREST? WHYYYYYYY?

>who spends more than an hour there and why?
Every time I have ever gone to the DMV it has cost me several hours. If I was king for a day, the first thing I would do is abolish the DMV.

my dmv is entirely black employees, I go in knowing I'll be spending half the day there.

Whatever happened those are incompetent police. Remember that when/if they try this shit on you.

This is an area that enables them by telling then it's not their fault. Then when reality hits, they think they are justified in chimpingout.

These gys are so annoying. It's amazing they don't beat them. This isnt a court, dumbass.

>someone call my mother
kek

We have a major epidemic of police brutality in America. The biggest mistake BLM has made was making the movement about white vs black, or cops vs black, when really the problem is the cops vs the citizens. So many people have so easily been baited by the race issue when what we really have is a state control issue. In case you arent paying attention, Cops brutalize and murder white people too.

azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2016/03/29/mesa-police-release-report-officers-shooting-hotel-guest/82376090/

No media outrage on this guy, lit up by cops with m4's while he was down on all fours pleading for them not yo shoot. The man literally did nothing wrong, commited no crime. Oh right he's white so no one cares, not even Sup Forums.

The cops had no reason to arrest this dude.
>he put his id in their face
Hurrrest of fucking durrs. That passes as a reason to take someone to jail now?

Is he being detained?

Why do black people just REFUSE to fucking understand that resisting arrest only fucks them over in court.

Being arrested is not court. It's not the time to argue, it's not the time to convince anybody, it's not the time to confess to anything, it's not the time to scream and yell and carry on and jump up and down.

Like, at some point, don't black people receive some kind of training in this shit?

It seems like most of them can't fathom what is going or how to act or what the fuck.

I just don't understand how they can be so stupid. Like, not even saying it to be mean and insulting, just literally, didn't anybody ever teach you ANYTHING about society???

EVERYBODY ELSE knows this stuff, even Mexican Illegals who don't speak the fucking LANGUAGE are respectful to police.

How can blacks fucking . . . not know this shit?

I AINT DOIN NUFFIN

GET YO DAM HANZ OFF MES

AWW SEZ I AINT DOIN NUFFIN YA HEAR?

GET YO GODDDD DAMN HANZ OFF MEH

Most nigs are incapable of putting themselves in others people's shoes. He can't wrap his mind around the fact that him missing his number is not the cop's problem, or acting like a hysterical bitch is disturbing someone else's peace.

It's literally beyond the scope of their cognitive abilities.

I was thinking about this the other day. If niggers just kept their cool and acted polite they would avoid so much shit, especially with police.

>Police called on a party I had with the FB team cause noise complaint
>We had been obviously drinking but were polite and cool so they let us off

Whenever I see ANY nig interact with the cops they act like they're fucking monkey king and da raycis poh-lice dont have da rite to tell him nuffin.

Have some fucking respect for authority god damn

that sort of incident is an outlier. by and large, if you dont act like an animal you wont be treated like one.

he thinks yelling at cops is a good way to communicate........the outcome will certainly be favorable to you Jamal. speak to them like human beings you fucking NIG

>perfectly describes the psychology of a chimp out

well done user

youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg

>Most nigs are incapable of putting themselves in others people's shoes. He can't wrap his mind around the fact that him missing his number is not the cop's problem, or acting like a hysterical bitch is disturbing someone else's peace.
>It's literally beyond the scope of their cognitive abilities.

I can't even comprehend somebody being this way.

Like, even if I was above the law, I still wouldn't want to be that much of a prick.

Apparently he was drunk and tried to pull his pants up, so they shot him to death.
If you put your hands below your waist, cops can legally shoot you. It's because you can potentially pull out a gun and shoot them.
The question is whether this policy is a good one, because cops are simply following it, not creating their own.