Who is the best Disney girl and why is it Ariel?

Who is the best Disney girl and why is it Ariel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdd7hegsbB8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let_It_Go_(Disney_song)
instagram.com/theofficialariel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fuck you on, nigga? Ariel is the epitome of the self-entitled rich bitch that always get her way. By the end of the movie she doesn't even learn a lesson, she just continues to get what she wants for no reason other than she's attractive.

Ariel a shit.

> can't even use eyeliner properly
> ugly ass bra shell

0/10

Vanellope is #1

Came here to post this.

My heart says Jasmine's the best, but my dick says Esmeralda.

Well, he gets points for trying.

Yeah, these are some common complaints about Ariel.

Have you read the original? Original Hans Christian Anderson Little Mermaid was god-tier, and when you read it you realize the reason she was god-tier is because in a lot of ways she was the opposite of Ariel, in that she accepted she couldn't get her way, was unbelievably selfless, and at the end she actually ISN'T rewarded, but wants her prince to be happy.

We'll she didn't think ok for a good portion of the movie. That was a good thing.

>mfw OP thinks sushi is best grill

Thats a man/trap. For some reason Yahoo! keeps linking his instagram with a shit progressive story about how perfect this man is at being a woman.

The same story has popped up on Yahoo! "new" about 3 times in the last four months. They keep plugging the dudes instagram.

Get you a man who can do both.

>she
You mean "he" The dudes not even trans. He just likes dressing up as princesses.

'Ariel' Did you even go to elementary, user?
Because that's not how you spell Elsa

He? She?

Fuck, I don't even care anymore. I just want something cute.

I'd suck it

I will give her the award for most attractive character design, Belle in second place. But the best "princess" is Mulan and best girl overall is Esmeralda.

>All these wrong answers on who's the best Disney girl.

i mean, she IS a disney girl now

Belle is the best, obviously.

>i'm so much better and smarter than all of these provincial hicks lol
>angry villagers with torches and pitchforks come to her house
>"the beast is real! this is what he looks like and where he lives, never mind this magic mirror"

I got one that is a girl (female) for you

I would like proof of this claim. Graphic visual proof.

Make way

I like Meg.

I don't know if she's the best but I'd like to put my dinglehopper in her snarfblatt.

Ariel should have been blonde

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdd7hegsbB8

Ariel just wanted the dick and she gave up her life and family to get it.

I know the Burroughs estate has a love-hate relationship with Disney but she's Disney girl #1 in my book

This.

Elsa is the best girl for my dick & my brain

Patrician taste. Jane for best Disney girl of all time. She's cute, smart, witty, funny and a bit clumsy in that adorable way.

How is this even a debate.

This

awkward, introvert, probably depressed as all shit

shes literally /ourgirl/

And dont forget.

Hot as fuck, and definitely legal to get gangbanged.

Because she won't get offended when you tell her that her pussy smells like warm fish.

Ariel because shes a beautiful half naked Disney princess thats willing to shut up forever and sells her voice just so she can get legs which she can spreed for her Prince. Now thats a mother fucking girl right there.
Some say ...
> but Ariel has such a weak motivation

I ask those anons to not be so harsh. She was 16 and it was true love. How do you know it was true love ? Because "at 16 it's always true love." ~ Zelda Spellman
Besides I like that her character was slightly dopy. It made her wide eyed / childlike which made her more loveable. You feel the need to put your arm around a person like that and protect / love her forever.

>Now thats a mother fucking girl right there.
Meant to say *good girl right there.

My favorite.

A loud mouth opinionated feminist who was so wicked she was originally written to be one of Disneys evil Queens? Yeah, I know shes got ass, but I'ma have to pass. I would totally hit it tho. Just wouldn't put up with her shit in an actual relationship. If you can't stand the bitch, and the only thing positive about her is that she has a slamming hot body than she really isn't "Best girl" now is she.

>Dont want to date hot as fuck, almost NEET woman

wew lad

Not if a loud mouth, and feminist values are attached to that hot body. Again wouldn't mind spending a night with her, but as for a long term relationship where I would have to be her obedient sidekick just no. Dated a girl who always thought she was right (even when she was proven to be wrong) because she had nice tits, and she would turn psycho if anyone dared to defy/contradict her. It was like dating a female Hitter.

Good taste, user.

I like her better with the fishtail.

>Girl that always smells like fish every day
>somehow considered best by user

She wouldn't smell like a fish in her Human form, nog.

Is that supposed to be Jessica Rabbit as a mermaid? The tail is red and she has the gloves.

Okay, but that's not a Disney girl.

>Almost 50 replies and not one mention of the real best girl
It's like you plebs don't even want to save the middle kingdom.

Fa Ping?
What the hell are you smoking, he's a man's man. Man's so manly he managed to manipulate Man Fang's mandragora to mention a menopause

Wait.

Let it Go didn't ACTUALLY get an Oscar, right?

Please tell me the Academy's standards aren't THAT low.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let_It_Go_(Disney_song)
Fun Fact: Pharrell Williams' song Happy went up against Let It Go because Happy was in Despicable Me 2

>new maleficent

You never get to see it, but she also goes from British tourist of life to a literal feral person who lives in the wild with monkeys. Which is kind of cool I guess.

>tfw starting a job at disney world soon
I will of course try to go down where its wetter

One of them fusions.

I want to have sex with this trap

His cosplay/make-up skills are definitely impressive.

He's the girl who has everything.

The Little Mermaid is a really good 40-45 minute movie because it's only good while she has the tail

Elsa is literally perfect.

Everyone in this thread has been wrong so far.

>you will never be as cute as this man

instagram.com/theofficialariel/

Why is no one considering the coconut in this thread?

I was 5 years old when TLM came out in theaters.

The scene near the end, where Ariel has her tail back and has to dodge Ursula's blasts from the bottom of the whirlpool? That was my first HNNNG!.