Obscure Cartoons

Let's dig deep and talk about all of the cartoons that hardly anybody even knows about. Like Jurassic Cubs. It got 26 episodes and premiered a decade ago. I think only one episode exists online in English.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lw1y-fUPblo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82w6l9ZbhTo
youtube.com/watch?v=Yk-AYpmnDNI
youtube.com/watch?v=NMddW_QOBM8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeVnfSsCWMo
jurassiccubs.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=xxJZJC9NQ_I
youtube.com/watch?v=CZYrKEGLZug
youtube.com/watch?v=4kZtOybI1k4
youtube.com/watch?v=3fE2bHuroUI
youtube.com/watch?v=uFNqVLOl_mE
youtu.be/b4Y1d4a4r-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HX7B3lFgKW0
youtu.be/AENsMiobLmc
youtube.com/watch?v=m_a9mLEQuVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Polo is a non-dialogue French cartoon. With no need for translations, one would think it would be more well known, but the episodes are practically kept under lock and key. Nobody records them and only one episode exists on YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=82w6l9ZbhTo

Doki is another cartoon that I never see mentioned anywhere. It's apparently really popular in South America, even though it's a Canadian cartoon. I believe it currently has two seasons with more on the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yk-AYpmnDNI

I suppose people have become a bit familiar with this one over the past ten days, but it's still a strange one that is mostly lost to time.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMddW_QOBM8

I don't think this show has ever been mentioned on Sup Forums, can't really blame them though.

I do not know what that is supposed to be. Anyway, I remember seeing this is a MIPJUNIOR magazine years ago. Video has 400,000 views, so I guess it's not completely unknown.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeVnfSsCWMo

These Jurassic cubs are giving me a Jurassic chub!

For some reason, it still has a functional website. I think the characters are pretty shitty. What the hell is a "proto-firefly" supposed to be?

jurassiccubs.com/

The lanky one's proportions are strangely disturbing to me. It's like he subconsciously registers as a skinny naked man instead of a cartoon character.

This one is a movie, but I'm sure it's equally unknown. I believe it was animated in India.

youtube.com/watch?v=xxJZJC9NQ_I

Plankton Invasion... Not sure what to say about this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZYrKEGLZug

The Woodlies.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kZtOybI1k4

Both of the oddities, the maxx and the head seem to be buried, altough not as much as the stuff in this thread

ZuZu and the SuperNuffs. I spent a solid week looking for this shit back in October. It's a New Zealand cartoon that is probably lost forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=3fE2bHuroUI

youtube.com/watch?v=uFNqVLOl_mE

I guess these cartoons were obscure for a reason, because nobody seems to care about any of them. I could post hundreds, pulled from the pages of MIPJUNIOR magazines since 2009. Most of these cartoons were doomed to obscurity from the start.

Holy shit. I remember this. My mom went to Block Buster and asked me what I wanted. I asked for Land Before Time and that cunt brought this shit back. I was an angry little motherfucker.

You know what, I thought it was this, but at the time period it came out it's impossible. I would have been too old. Is there a show similar to this that came out in the 90's?

youtu.be/b4Y1d4a4r-Q

cute Soviet cartoon about a cat named woof.

youtube.com/watch?v=HX7B3lFgKW0
A bunch of these videos were at my local video store so me and my sister would always watch these with my stuffed seal toy

oh hey it's that weird snuff film

youtu.be/AENsMiobLmc

Everyday we move farther and farther from god's light.

There's a lot of shows that don't deserve talking about, pic related.
I still need to get around to watch that, is it any good? Coming from Mondo the answer is usually no.

No one else seems to remember this youtube.com/watch?v=m_a9mLEQuVI

Isn't that a film?